February 1, 2015 | 1947 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara Blackest Black

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2012 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Kaylapaxton

Why is this mascara still being sold? Hardly anyone likes Great Lash to begin with, and then they throw in blackes black, and big, and all of these other products that don't make lashes look better than they do naturally!
My biggest problem with this mascara is that the wand is absolutely terrible. It makes my lashes look ridiculously spider-esque. The wand is extremely lame. I was going to throw this mascara away, but then I had an idea. I picked up some of the mascara applicators they have at sephora, and I use those to apply the product instead. And let me tell you those are amazing.
Other problems i have with this mascara is that it takes forever to dry and always finds a way to get onto my eyelids and under my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Chicagobabe89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I know that Great Lash gets many negative reviews, but for *me* personally, I like it. I think it works great on my naturally long lashes to make them darker, thicker, and even longer. I just need a couple coats, and my lashes look almost fake. I like to try out different companies, so I can't say if I'll repurchase after my current tube is finished, but this is a great mascara for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by mairixlowe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is cheap, doesn't clump, dries quickly and comes off easily with makeup remover.

However...

it smudges REALLY badly :/, and I don't rub my eyes, cry, swim, get them in rain etc. it just does smudge. I think it is a good mascara and if it didn't smudge so badly I would definitely buy it again because it makes my lashes look great! Until it smudges.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by FabCo

I bought this mascara after I watched a few make up artists videos praising this product; unfortunately it didnīt worked for me at all.

I liked...nothing, not even the price, there are far better mascaras available in my country for a tenth of the price.

I extremely disliked almost everything: the small brush and tiny bristles, how difficult is to apply and remove, but most of all, how uncurled, clumpy -and even shorter- my lashes looked.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by gilliannc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this mascara years ago due to all the rave reviews it was getting in magazines,etc. I didn't like it then and thought I would try again. Bottom line is it's awful...worse than much cheaper counterparts.(1) It seems to take forever to dry, therefore always leaving marks above and below my eye(2) Leaves lashes clumpy looking and dried out.
I think Lash Stiletto is a much better product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2012 6:49:00 AM More reviews by FallinginLove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great Lash Mascara. Black.
Honestly I did not have high hopes for it and truly it was a waste of money. While application is great (the wand is one of the best I've tried) and I like the design, this mascara did not stay on my eyelashes. Only a couple of hours after application I had black mascara circles under my eyes. What a dissapointment. To the garbich where it belongs.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 4:21:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I could give this a zero I would. What a waste. At least it was super cheap!! It is dark but the consistency is too thin and provides no length or volume. I don't get how this works for people but if it does I'm jealous!! It's so cheap!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by clumpedmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's alright, didn't hate or love it. The brush is really small, like someone else said it works for the bottom lashes. The blackest black is great though, really makes my lashes show more! To me it doesn't give much length or volume, so I probably won't buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by HeidiG12

So when i first bought this, i thought it made my lashes look great! It was cheap and had nice packaging, but after about maybe a week of using it my eyes suffered a bad infection, that was linked to makeup, I guessed right away it was this mascara, since it was the only change in my makeup routine (usually uses covergirl or Organic wear) But i couldnt be too sure. So i just put it away for a while. Its been 4 months later, i found it again , and put some one, once again liked what it did to my lashes, very nice, By night when i went to wash it off, there was sacs starting to form under my eyes again, By morning the next day, my eyes are now, as we speak blown up around,heavy bags, puffy, with an infection again from this mascara. Lets just say i threw the thing out, and will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by gwootton

There's no denying this stuff is worth the price because it's super cheap but I find the brush is just too pathetic to give any serious impact. I use this stuff on my bottom lashes as I hate it when the bottom lashes are too obvious, so this stuff just makes them look black without drawing too much attention to them.