November 29, 2014 | 1137 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF45

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by kjb1689

Pro: Good sunscreen, didn't feel greasy at all.

Con: 3 oz. doesn't last long when liberally applying to body, left a white cast that went away after I rubbed it in better.

I liked this sunscreen but prefer the Ultra Sheer Body Mist because it's easier to apply and doesn't leave any white cast.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Sugarmints

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this on my face for a while, and it's pretty good at first but I think it makes me oily after a few hours. I really like the fact that it's matte and fast-absorbing though. The price is a bit on the expensive side, but I will purchase this again for my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in SPF 55, and I'm a fan of it. I like this sunscreen, it's smooth and blends easily in my skin so I don't get an incredibly noticable white cast. It dries smooth and matte. I don't get any negative skin reactions from it and it protects my face very well. And I HAVE to wear sunscreen, I'm currently on Retin-A-Mirco. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 9:07:00 AM More reviews by GraceLovePeace

Love this sunscreen! I have very fair skin, that burns very easily! I bought this with spf 55 and loved it the first time i used it! Its doesnt leave your skin greasy, has a light smell, and best of all it protects ur skin from sun damage and wrinkles!! LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by fanaticfringer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good priced sunscreen. Protection is moderate.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 12:08:00 PM More reviews by jen314

Pros:
- Absorbs quickly
- Fair price
- Doesn't feel greasy

Cons:
- Makes me shiny

I have not found one sunscreen that doesn't make me shiny. I was really hoping that because it was dry-touch it would have a more matte finish. I guess I will just have to powder my face after the application until a non-shiny suncreen is invented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Neutrogena's sun blocks. This one is lightly scented and doesn't leave you shiny. It also doesn't make you feel gross and sticky like most cheap sun blocks. It is a little expensive compared with other drug store brands (especially if you go through a lot of sun block like I do!). I love that you can also get it in SPF 70-when you look at those charts that tell you who's at risk for skin cancer I'm right at the top! (Fair skinned, fair haired, lots of moles, burns easily). I don't normally use it on my face, because Shiseido's ultra smooth sun block is my HG of moisturizers, but when I have used Neutrogena sunblock on my face I don't break out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by bbfreak14

Leightweight, non-greasy, goes on matte.
It doesn't break me out and provides great sun-protection.
The smell isn't strong.
It usually prices around $10 so it's pretty affordable.
Lasts me a long time too.
I was going to buy it again for this summer but the new Neutrogena Dry-Touch Sunblock Liquid came out so I want to try that. Hopefully it works as great (if not better) as this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by mimipham93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best sunscreen I have ever used. Well, I just started wearing sunscreen but this is seriously the best. It is not greasy at all and it absorbs quickly into your skin. After it absorbs, it leaves my face very silky and smooth:) It does burn when I rub it onto my eyelids but silly me not reading the warning. To sum this up, this is a good sunscreen. Also the price is not that bad; it was only $7-$10.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2010 9:34:00 AM More reviews by prettyangelface3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best ds sunblocks I have ever used. It does make my eyes water only if I rub it in too close to my eyes but it doesn't bother me that much. I use the 45 spf. It doesn't leave a whitish cast, absorbs quickly and leaves a matte finish. I kept touching my skin because it felt almost satiny and smooth (I think this is from the dimethicone), not oily or greasy at all!! Price wise, it's only about $8-$10 and can last 2-3 months if you use it only on your face.

Update: after a month of using this, my skin burns like crazy. do not like