Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF45

3.6

Active Ingredients: Avobenzene 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.8%, Oxybenzone 6% Inactive Ingredients: water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Napthalate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Trideceth-6, Behenyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance (1220-046)

on 6/10/2010 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Neutrogena is a chemical sunblock. I use it on my legs and the rest of my body but not my face. It feels dry and greasy at the same time, how does that happen? I have that chemical gloss on my skin when I put it on.

on 6/10/2010 12:27:00 PM

I found this create a white cast on my face, makes me look ghostly white even with foundation on top. It doesn't have a significant sun screen smell, but not a pleasant smell in my opinion. It does dry matte, not sticky. Prefer Kiehls water based sun screen for my combo/slightly oily skin as a base for my foundation.

on 6/4/2010 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't want to waste my time and your time talking about the importance of using sun block,,everybody talks about it,,you've heard it all,,JUST USE ONE!! now,,i like this sunscreen because it's not oily at all,,i have combination/oily/super acne pron skin,,so this factor is very important for me,,i can use mineral foundation on top of this and it makes a fabulous combo ,,,"dry-touch" isn't just a smart name! it applies with ease and doesn't leave any white or other colored residue,,this line also has many different levels of SPFs,,i would recommend at least SPF 30 for face on a regular day,,and of course you will need higher if you are going to the beach

on 5/29/2010 6:19:00 PM

I switched to this product after using their moisturizer with 45 SPF which left my skin far too greasy.
I was using this from about March to late April, but I have quickly realized that it is ust too greasy for the summer.
I think I might go back to this next winter, but for now I'll stick with my new Coppertone face sunscreen!

on 5/28/2010 1:24:00 AM

Pro: Good sunscreen, didn't feel greasy at all.

Con: 3 oz. doesn't last long when liberally applying to body, left a white cast that went away after I rubbed it in better.

I liked this sunscreen but prefer the Ultra Sheer Body Mist because it's easier to apply and doesn't leave any white cast.

on 5/27/2010 2:57:00 PM

I've been using this on my face for a while, and it's pretty good at first but I think it makes me oily after a few hours. I really like the fact that it's matte and fast-absorbing though. The price is a bit on the expensive side, but I will purchase this again for my face.

on 5/23/2010 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have this in SPF 55, and I'm a fan of it. I like this sunscreen, it's smooth and blends easily in my skin so I don't get an incredibly noticable white cast. It dries smooth and matte. I don't get any negative skin reactions from it and it protects my face very well. And I HAVE to wear sunscreen, I'm currently on Retin-A-Mirco. Would repurchase.

Love this sunscreen! I have very fair skin, that burns very easily! I bought this with spf 55 and loved it the first time i used it! Its doesnt leave your skin greasy, has a light smell, and best of all it protects ur skin from sun damage and wrinkles!! LOVE IT!

Good priced sunscreen. Protection is moderate.

on 4/22/2010 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Pros:
- Absorbs quickly
- Fair price
- Doesn't feel greasy

Cons:
- Makes me shiny

I have not found one sunscreen that doesn't make me shiny. I was really hoping that because it was dry-touch it would have a more matte finish. I guess I will just have to powder my face after the application until a non-shiny suncreen is invented.