The Body Shop Honey & Oat Scrub Mask

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ingredients: Water, Oat (Avena Sativa) Bran, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Kaolin, Honey, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Behenyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Sodium Lactate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenoxyethanol, Hectorite, Sodium PCA, Fragrance, Saccharide Isomerate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Caramel.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The fragrance of this mask is sweet, a little too sweet for me when it is on my face but after rinsing it off I get whiffs of a lovely fragrance. I cannot say it works wonders for my skin, but it is allright, I get soft, clean cheeks. I am not sure if I would buy it again, but that is more because I am not really enthousiastic about face masks in general. If I wanted to buy a face mask again, I probably would buy this one (or Lush's Love Lettuce.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

First things first - this mask doesn't exactly scrub. Although there are oat bits, I'm not convinced that they actually exfoliate. But this mask does help skin glow for a night out and makes skin feel very clean and moisturized. It smells great too! It's pricey, but it lasts for a long time - trust me - don't be fooled by the little container! As there are better alternatives out there, I will not be repurchasing again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I picked this as my free product in a buy two, get one free special at The Body Shop. I'm pleased I did.

I really like the scent, and I feel the mask does a decent job of doing what it claims to do. It tingles a bit when I put it on, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized when washed off.

Even though I got it free, I'll definitely repurchase once I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is a gimmicky product that's supposed to work in 3 different ways at the same time: 1) organic honey moisturises and helps condition the skin. 2) Oatmeal grains help to gently remove dead skin cells. 3) Kaolin clay is a mineral that helps to draw impurities out from the skin.

There's no way that one product can perform all those duties at the same time, but I do think that it's quite a nice scrub on its own right, and I've been using it as such. I wouldn't leave it on my face as a mask, since my skin is very blemish-prone, and this product contains a known pore-clogger, myristyl myristate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this. I had been considering it for quite some time before I purchased. I have very sensitive, rosacea, acne-prone skin and psoriasis. Lucky me. Needless to say I am always on the lookout for products that are soothing, moisturizing and redness reducing. I am not an ingredient expert, so I don't know exactly what it was, but as soon as this product was on my face it burned like a mofo! I'm not talking about a tingling or slight stinging sensation, I'm talking burning! I had to rinse it off immediately. I am so glad that this is for some people what I wanted it to be for me, but I must caution those with extremely sensitive skin or a variety of skin complaints.

3 in 1..umm...a mile scrub. smells good, make me really want to have a bite. it make my face moisture. A small box can last for a long time.

I bought this at TBS promotion, buy any mask at S$10 off. Managed to pay only S$19.90 for this mask.

I love all TBS skincare, cos it works really well for me. Helps to reduce my outbreaks, lightens my marks and repair my skin.

This mask is a all-in-1 mask. It hydrates, exfoliates, deep cleanse at the same time. Can see instant glow after wash-off. I will follow up with TBS Vit E face mist and Vit E night cream. Love the smell of this mask. This tub is going to last me 1 year, I only use small scoop per week. Super value for money.

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I love the fresh oatmealy scent of this mask, I'm always opening the container and sniffing it. The mask itself doesn't do much though, it doesn't exfoliate, polish or scrub like it claims- (3 in 1)- it might polish a little although I don't really see any significant differences. I gave it three lippies because although it doesn't do anything for the better it doesn't do anything for the worse either. I use it randomly when I feel like pampering myself, it's really too bad because I really love the scent of this. Edit: I love this. Any rough patches that my skin develops, this completely sloughs off. My sister, mom and boyfriend has tried this as well and they all love it. Will repurchase over and over again!!! Not to mention the price is extremely reasonable- it has lasted more than six months on three people for under twenty dollars Canadian. Love!

I don't understand what's the rave about this. Sure it looks effective with oat and money in it, but it just doesn't do anything. I normally do a mask every week, and with this one I sometimes forget to have a mask. Why? It doesn't do anything. Doing it once a week is like a ritual instead of actually doing something good for my skin. While it's on it stings just a bit, and once I wash it off all I see are my skin, no better, but a lot of my white heads have floated to the surface on my nose. So I scrape them off with a whitehead cleaner. But that is not the purpose of this mask! It just doesn't do anything it claims to do. And the oat exfoliating part, the oats are too big and soft it doesn't exfoliate well either. Smell can give a headache after a while.

Way too drying, my skin feels really tight after about two minutes, and it doesn't seem to do anything as far as "scrub" is concerned. The smell is nice, but that's not the point. I returned it after one usage.

Popular Masks