Urban Decay X

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used to use this in high school everyday all over my lids or as just a highlighter. Now I use it occasionally in the inner part of my lids. It's a very pretty gold/pink champagney color. I love this eye shadow. I just love Urban Decay eye shadows in general.

on 8/3/2007 7:27:00 PM

This is just the prettiest eyeshadow. I don't even need to talk about it. Just go to a store and look at it and you'll understand. A little goes a long way, so if I ever run out of this shade, I will definitely buy again.

on 6/28/2007 3:19:00 PM

I saw this at Sephora a few weeks ago and I decided to try it. I'm very happy I did. The color is gorgeous, especially now that I'm starting to tan. You definitely do not need a lot though. A little will go a long way. I love the packaging too, the little tin is so cute. I definitely plan on buying another as soon as this one runs out!

on 5/24/2007 10:40:00 AM

Lovely! The first time I used this I applied it way too thick and it looked like gold foil on my eyelids - ala ancient Egyptian Pharaoh sarcophagus. I was so upset as I thought I had made a huge mistake in purchasing this color online. But it looked so pretty in it's little tin that I decided to try again the next day. So the second time I applied this I applied it LIGHTLY, then it came out so gorgeous! On me, a pale PPP, this color looks like a golden-nude sheen. The pink and peach are perfectly balanced to create a beautiful flesh color that matches my own skintone nicely, and the gold shimmer is so fine that it just looks like a luminous sheen across my eyelids. It gives my eyes the look of soft flesh-gold sheen. SO PRETTY! The key for me is to apply it lightly - more is definitely NOT better with this eyeshadow. Love it, love it, love it! 5 lippies!

on 4/2/2007 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I adore this eyeshadow! the color is perfect, just... gorgeous. Perfect alone or paired with a light pink shadow or even gold. I'd wear it more often if my sister hadn't stolen it!

on 2/27/2007 7:42:00 AM

X is a lovely neutral eye shadow. It's one of my favorite eye shadows for a subtle everyday MU look. It's subtle but not boring.
I like to use it as an allover wash e/s on the days when I don't have much time to apply MU. But I can see it looking great with a lot of different colors.X is a subtle golden apricot color, it's shimmery bit not over the top. The texture is very smooth and soft, very easy to apply. I would definitely repurchase!! I love this eye shadow!

continued >>

I'm usually one to wear very bright, pigmented shadows, but I've been meaning to delve into more neutral tones lately, for occasions when my crazy makeup isn't appropriate. So I swiped a bit of "X" on my fingers at Sephora, and fell in love immediately. I'm a PPP/GGG, and this looks lovely on me. It's a subtle golden apricot colour with lots of shimmer and a velvety texture. I like to blend this with some copper and gold, and it makes a lovely but subtle look on my dark brown eyes.

My only complaints about this are that I do seem to have a bit of trouble getting it to spread evenly - even with primer underneath. However, it's not a very big problem, so I'd likely buy it again, if I ever hit pan on this one. :)

on 10/25/2006 1:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Pretty color, this gold peachy pink frost, reminds me of MAC's Gleam eyeshadow. I love it as a wash of eyecolor, I pair this with golds, pinks, and peach colors. Urban Decay for some reason feel a bit dry, compared to softer shadows like Nyx and Milani. These still blend well, and these are one of the few eyeshadows made by U.D that doesn't contain the fallout glitter. I will probably buy this again, after my Gleam and X run out.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

well...since i hated the texture of MAC's Gleam e/s...i opted for X....to tell u the truth, color-wise,i think Gleam is prettier since its peachier on my skintone,while X shows up more gold...i do adore the texture of X though! looks great paired with my MAC antiqued e/s..MMM w/ yellow undertone, C5/C40 skintone....

on 8/7/2006 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my HG colors. It looks just like MAC Deckchair pigment. It's a shimmery golden peach. Looks good on any color skin.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products