July 30, 2014 | 1046 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Wedge

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Angiewe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

An absolute make-up staple for me. I've auburn/brown hair and fair skin with green/grey eyes.

I use this colour either in my crease or over the whole lid up to the crease. Looks particularly good as a contrast to Mac Vanilla eyeshadow for a neutral, polished daytime look.

Makes the green in my eyes really stand out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by aceciul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best eyeshadow from MAC for me! I've auburn hair and light skin, so this is my favorite color when it comes to a single eyeshadow look in the whole lid or as a blending color in crease. This is my to-go eyeshadow and it works on every fair to medium dark skin color. It may be the eyeshadow that everybody needs in their makeup collection. If you´re unsure about which color to buy at MAC Wedge is the one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm currently using this for my brows, I love the shade and it works perfectly. I also like that it's available in a single container, I dislike how most brow product come as a set and I only use one part of it (feels like a waste.)

One issue is, it breaks me out every once in a while. I can't wear MAC e/s daily on my lids because they are very irritating. I've searched for another product but always come back to Wedge since it's the perfect match. The search continues, but I will continue using this until I find something better.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by KristaSelene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a redhead with very fair skin. This is a great shadow to have in my collection. I usually stick to neutrals so this works perfectly in the crease or all over the lid. This can also work for the brows. It blends very well and is easy to work with. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

wedge wedge wedge, such an amazing color . its so transitional and pretty much goes with ANY eye look. its amazing. Will always re-buy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

Wedge is an HG staple e/s that I have used for years and can't believe that I haven't yet reviewed it. As other reviewers have mentioned, it simply goes with everything, can be mixed and matched with so many colors or used alone with other nude shades. I like to use this with MAC's Charcoal Brown, my UD Naked Pallette's Naked and Buck, with Virgin on my brow bone, lined with Bobbi Brown's cream gel liner in Sepia Ink for a perfect nude eye that goes with any bold lip color. Sometimes I will wear this in my crease with MAC's Patina on the lid, lined with MAC's Embark for a quick and easy neutral eye. This is a staple color everyone should have!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 5:04:00 AM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love Wedge, I don't know how I did without it. I use to use UD Naked but I prefer Wedge as it is slightly darker and I can use it as a subtle contour and to help blend out shades. It's a very neutral color, not too cool or warm which suits my olive skin well and works for my cooler toned friend and I'm sure it would work with warmer tones too.

Will repurchase forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by AmericanCream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wedge is a great colour, the thing is just that it makes me look kind of sick. In fact it really is a dirty colour.
However, it's brilliant for a smokey eye!
Pigmentation is quite good (not as good as Benefit eyeshadows).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by MsElla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This is the most versatile eyeshadow I own. No matter what color I use on my lid, Wedge is always my go-to shadow for the crease. I'd say it is one of my top 5 favorite products for daily use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by MadHattress