Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (Octyl Methoxycinnamate) (7.5%), Titanium Dioxide (2.4%). Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Isocetyl Linoleoyl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4-Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitrite, Polyglyceryl-3-Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Trihydroxystearin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Polyethylene. Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Manganese Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Potassium Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Iron Ferment Extract, Methicone, Topaz, Quartz, Mother of Pearl, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea. May Contain Mica, Ultramarines, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 9/10/2006 6:20:00 PM

I used this as a highlighter on my cheekbones or mixed it with foundation. I liked the effect but sometimes felt that it was a little too slick - there's no way I could use this in the summer! I did get a nice glow but can't recommend it due to the fragrance. I am not usually sensitive to fragrance at all but this stuff made my eyes burn! And I didn't apply it on my eyes or under my eyes. I guess there were fumes from having it on my cheeks, and it was too much for me!

on 8/24/2006 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! I have it in pink light and nautral.. would like to try peach, golden and warm sometime too! It's glowy but not oily or glittery. I don't use it much on it's own, but when mixed 1 part skinlights and 2 parts moisturizer and foundation, it makes the perfect glowy tinted moisturizer for me!

on 8/22/2006 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this a few years ago and never used it. But then I whipped it out one day and decided to give it another try. I use it just a little squirt of it to highlight my brow bone and checkbone! It has a interestingscent, but I like it and really helps to pull my look together. This works well even if you are a darker complexion. I'm a CCC and wear warm light. Oh and this stuff lasts forever. I give it four lippies just because I use this product so often and it's a product that I can apply in the dark it's so easy

on 8/20/2006 12:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this product. I have tried 3 colors so far. Bare light is a little too dark for my complexion (NW20), Natural Light and Pink Light both work perfectly! I love the look it gives me, I don't find it too shimmery. I've been using it on my face and then going over it with either MAC HyperReal powder or Avant Gold MSF in Medium and I love the glow I end up with! The packaging does take a few applications to get used to, but it's easy enough to control once you know what you're doing and how much you need. The smell is a little strange. Not bad, and it does wear off quickly anyway, so I don't mind it.

on 7/19/2006 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love this product..i have had aweful skin n its beginin to clear up... i love this product- i have it in pink light..its awesome- smells a lil weird but manageable- doesnt bother me really... after applyin it,ive been told by my friends my skin looks brighter n nicer. im really happy with this product..oh by the way- u gotta aplly very little or it may look greasy...if i feel greasy ,i apply pressed powder over it - use very little only- little goes a long way!

on 7/14/2006 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really love the look of this highlighter. I've never found it to be too sparkly or thick. I took off one lippie cuz the packaging is pretty stupidly designed.

I find this product very thick and overly sparkley on its own, but worn under foundation it works beautifully. It adds just the right amount of sheen to my super pale skin without looking too shiny, and it helps keep my foundation from caking. :)

on 7/2/2006 12:04:00 AM

I like it. It's expensive for a drugstore brand, but I like the fact that it's oil free. I use this, then dust with loose powder. I like the natural glow it seems to impart.

on 6/27/2006 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Bought this in Natural Light and Warm Light. Nice pump dispenser controls the ammount you need. Light texture. Warm light was way too coppery on my light olive skin (LOLA). Natural Light was the perfect color. However, it lost its shimmer by midday and gave my face too much sheen (applied to cheeks, bridge of nose, forehead). I ended up wiping it off with my Boscia oil blotting sheets.

i really like this product. i use it in bare light by mixing it with my foundation. it really provides a glowy effect. i'm not sure why others have deemed this product to be "too shimmery & glittery." i've examined this stuff under the sun & believe me, i don't see it. compared to armani's fluid sheer, which is ultra glittery like a disco ball, revlon skinlights is a better/cheaper option. but, as with many other reviewers, i agree that it's still a little pricey for a drug store purchase & the pump is awful.