MAC Harmony

4.4

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Omg I recently purchased this blush and I'm already obsessed with it. I use it as a contour/bronzer, sparingly on my NC30-35 skin and it looks SO incredibly natural. This product is easy to build up and I can see how this works on almost any skin tone. It's the best thing ever and PERFECT for daytime wear. In the evening one can pull off something a little more dramatic, but this is a wonderful, wonderful product!

Great blush to use for contouring. When I first purchased I was new to contouring but with practice and lots of blending I got the hang of it. What I love about it is that it has no glitter or shimmer. Also love using it as an eyeshadow.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this blush a a contour for years and can't believe I haven't reviewed it. On my NC20-25 skin, it is a perfect natural skin tone contour color. Like a good pair of faded jeans, it goes with everything. Love it.

Who knew I had cheekbones?! I'm NW25 and over the years, I'd used MAC Taupe as occasional contour without much success (I was, however, very successful at capturing the '80s disco look with it, although that wasn't my intent). Unlike Taupe which is pretty flat brown, Harmony has more natural skin tone in it. Just a touch with an angled brush lets me easily - and very naturally - define cheeks. HG.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I'm surprised that this was marketed as a blush because it certainly is more of a contour color rather than a blush. It's a dark brown, matte, almost muddy shade, but looks great on my NC25-30 skin tone. It's a true brown whereas NARS Casino has a little tinge of orange in it.

LOVE LOVE LOVE This as a contour on my NC30-35 skin tone. Completely build able and looks natural on my face. It's completely matte and has no shimmer, which is excellent for contour. Does not oxidize at all !

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I had originally intended to buy MACs Cubic, but the makeup artist at Dillard's suggested Harmony for my NC25 skin instead. So thankful she did and that I now have this amazing color in my collection! I love that, even though I use it as a blush (not bronzer), it brightens my entire face and gives the illusion that I have a great sun-kissed glow. I also love how versatile this product is; it goes with ANY look, no need to coordinate with eye makeup. On me, this fades JUST A BIT throughout the day, but it is still very obvious that I am wearing it by evening time, so no biggie. I actually get excited to wear this blush because it makes me feel tanned and pretty! :) I paid $19-something for Harmony and would have no hesitation with purchasing again.

This works beautifully for very subtle bronzing or contouring on me (I'm a C4 in Studio Fix). I've been using this forever, and I'm still very happy with the quality and wearability.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this to use as a contour powder due to the rave reviews and because I was running out of the Bobbi Brown Natural Bronzer which I use for contour. I tried the two colours side by side, they are very similar but thought that the Natural has a cooler tone (which was what I wanted) and better consistency so I gave the Harmony away to a friend. The Harmony, when worked into the skin gives a slight glow due to it's sheerness which my be nice as a bronzer for an all over the face glow but not so good for me as a contour powder. So if you want a full face bronzer, go for Harmony and if you want a good contour powder, go for Natural by Bobbi Brown because it gives a better deepness to the cheekbones, jawline and sides of forehead.

it goes well with mac brush168 and blends perfectly