BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 1/24/2014 11:29:00 AM

This product actually came to me as a sample. I love the suble pink tone. It gives a nice flush to the cheeks especially when my other makeup is heavier and I don't want to have the "doll" look. I have also used this as an eye shawdow and mixed a little with clear gloss or my Vaseline shae butter and use it as a tinted gloss. This is a little sqaure pan about the size of a full sized eye shadow and i still haven't hit pan. I will definitely repurchase this when it is gone. I have other Benefit blushes and I love them.

I know so many people love the packaging but I find it a pain the the butt to get my bigger blush brushes in these containers so I recently took a z-pallet and depoted everything into it. I love it they are now all together I can take them with me for a weekend or away and my brush can sweep over the entire product. I really like the convenience now!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful blush, I am in love with it. Sometimes I wear it on its own and sometimes I wear it underneath my fine one one, either way it's gorgeous.

on 12/30/2013 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I HATED this product. It has little to practically no pigment, so there is no point in using it as blush. It didn't "brighten" my skin tone but rather made it look very cake-faced. It is a chalky cakey powder. The packaging lured me because of its cuteness but I definitely regret buying it. :(

on 12/28/2013 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Okay, so this blush/powder..... I got this in Benefit's Do The Bright Thing kit. I am absolutely, hopelessly in love with the color. I think it's pretty universally flattering, and, applied on the apples of the cheeks, really gives a beautiful and cheery glow that makes you look INSTANTLY healthy. I don't wear a bronzer with this, I find it just really looks nice on a round little cherub face. The color lasts for a good portion of the day, which is always a good thing, but I feel like a cream formula would look and wear EVEN BETTER.

BUT... I hate the box. I really do. I won't buy the full sized product because of it. It's unforgivable. (Sorry, Benefit.) For the price, I really think the package needs to be sturdier. Maybe even a mirror! WHOA, FANCY! However, since the product has been around for such a long time, I don't think they'll be changing the packaging any time soon.

And yeah, this stuff isn't cheap. It's really more than I care to pay for a blush, I can really only justify as much as $20 anymore.

It's the only thing I'm reaching for these days, so I will say that I would most likely repurchase it, but cheese and rice, ONLY if it comes in a better package or with a set!

I might take the pan out of the box to put it in a uni palette.

If I ever get one, snarf snarf.

on 12/28/2013 12:07:00 AM

I was torn between this and my beloved Tarte Dollface (of which I still have a few 'crumbs' left). I had never tried a BeneFit blush before but have wanted to try Dandelion for a long time because the colour is such an appealing soft pink. I asked the Sephora SA if I could exchange it if I don't like it and she assured me that there would be no problem. I paid a hefty Cdn. $36 (tax not included). I am so glad I purchased this! It is such a pretty, soft blush. Ballerina pink is really the right description. I have not noticed any glitter and the blush doesn't give my cheeks a sheen, just a nice healthy looking glow. I love it! I have rated it 5 stars even though I would say that the staying power of this blush is not as long as the Tarte blush. For reference, I am NW15.

on 12/27/2013 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the perfect pink blush for fair, cool toned ladies like me. I've found it hard to find usable blushers because I am very fair, with most even a light dab followed by a brush tap and a very light application leaves me looking clownish, but this one has just the right amount of colour for me so that I don't have to worry about overdoing it, I can just liberally apply it for a healthy glow.

I can't see this being suitable as a blush for many people because of this, but It might be a good brightening powder product (as it is actually advertised).

It is shimmery, but I find that used as a blush it is a really nice glowing effect rather than a glitter-fest. I'm happy to have been recommended this by the Benefit MUA, it's probably the only Benefit product that I will ever love.

on 12/26/2013 2:45:00 PM

i love benefit's products, so i was hoping to love dandelion -- but it's just way too pale to show up on my olive skin. it's such a pretty colour that i wish i could love it! just doesn't work for me :( better suited to fair skin i would think.

on 12/8/2013 8:57:00 AM

I love this product. It is perfect for just that little touch of colour, especially for my pale skin. It has lasted forever too. I would repurchase this product when it runs out

on 12/5/2013 4:44:00 PM

I really enjoy using this product. I recieved it in a kit as a present last Christmas and to be honest I was hesitant to try it since I have fair to medium complexion and I thought that it wouldn't show up on my skin. I was proven wrong. It gives my cheeks a lovely ballerina pink flush and a very natural glow with no shimmer. I'd say it's more like a pearl finish. I've tried using it as a face brightner but I like it better as a blush. However I'd recommend using this as a browbone highlight. I love the way it looks! The only downside is the fact that I can't use it all year round since it's too light for my summer color

on 12/3/2013 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have read a few reviews on this Beauty Powder and have to say that I do not use this as a blush. I use this as a finishing powder a face brightener. This product is marketed and advertised as a face brightener. It even says it on the packaging.
I dust this lightly all over my face with a nice fluffy bronzer blush brush I bought from Lancome for 50$ a million years ago.
Dandelion gives my skin a magnificent glow without glitter or shimmer. Just a glow and adds just the right amount of oomph to my look. I exfoliate, moisturize and use Spf uva/uvb.
I love Dandelion and keep this in my arsenal of beauty products right on the HG shelf.

Popular Blush Products