November 24, 2014 | 1767 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kkate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great blush! I have pale skin and it is a great everyday blush to add just a little bit of light color to the cheeks. It's a little too light for the summer or if you want a more dramatic blush. It's great for a no-makeup look. The box of blush lasts forever. I sometimes use this blush all over my face to bring a nice color to it since I've never found a bronzer to work well with my pale skin. The brush that comes with this is awful. Just use a blush brush. The packaging is the only unfortunate thing about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by violingrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I adore this blush. I have very pale skin with cool undertones and this gives the perfect natural blushing glow. It has a little bit of shimmer, which I like, but if you're looking for a matte blush, this isn't it. My only complaints are the price (it's a little more than I want to pay for blush) and the amount of pigmentation (you really have to build up the color if you want more than a subtle glow). But overall, this is a very nice product, and perfect for my coloring. The faint raspberry scent and box packaging are nice touches too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this blush in one of the Benefit kits. I love it! It is my go to blush for my everyday make up routine. It's a very natural, glowy color. I also like this blush because it helps to balance the redness in my face. When I run out in the kit, I would definitely purchase the full size product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Beachsugar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Complete HG for me. 1 container last me several years so it is a really good value. I never worry about it looking overdone. I tend to have a heavy head with blush. Since I have a natural redness to my face combined with rosacea this is the perfect color for my skin. It is a pale pink but with a slight tone that makes it not look pasty.
Remember to wash the brush often!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm pale and this works wonders. No need to worry about overdoing, no matter how much I apply, I always end up having a super natural, healthy glow. I love this blush! It's way to subtle for the evening, but it's the perfect day blush for us pale-a55es.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by sweetdream707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is in a simple cardboard box packaging but I really don't mind it. The blush is super soft and gives you a dolly look. The color is not a very pigmented pink and I find that it disappears early on throughout the day. It nice to put on when you're going for a more natural look but doesn't seem to do wonders for my light asian skin. Not sure if I would repurchase just because of the color. Otherwise it is a really nice blush.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Leeleegbb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product does nothing for me....doesn't enhance, glow or freshen....doesn't even work as a natural blush.....disappointed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought this powder blush at Ulta on impulse. I agree with the other reviews that talk about the subtle pink color this gives. I like it for days when I want a no-makeup makeup look. What I've also been using it for is buffing over my other pink blushes. Especially if I've applied a little too much blush. (Which I do on occasion. I tend to overdo the blush and have to be careful.) I use my kabuki brush to buff out the blush and apply a little of this blush over it. It smooths things out nicely. I'm happy I found an additional use for this since I now reach for it more often. I'm not sure these blushes by Benefit are worth the price, but the packaging is adorable. The other one I own is Bella Bamba. The two look nice combined. I will happily use up this blush but would probably not repurchase. So many beautiful blushes I have my eye on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Misspoiltes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this product, I would say it's worth my money and it has lasted me a while. The color is simply pink and pretty, and when applied it looks as if you're naturally flushing. Very pretty. Although, it's not exactly a favorite and I find myself grabbing other blushes instead of this blush. I would not repurchase this, but I'll continue to buy Benefit blushes in the future!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

Very natural and very pretty. I think any one would look good in this. It gives Avery natural flush and healthy glow.