Bath and Body Works Shower Gels

3.8

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love the shower gels. I have tons of these, my bathroom usually looks like an explosion of gels! But I don't mind, as I really use them religiously. I love the way they lather, I love the scent they leave behind, I love everything about them. And choosing a scent every day makes showering actually fun!

I guess I am a lather freak...these just weren't enough lather for my personal taste. I love the scents - Sweet Pea, Juniper Breeze, Mango Mandarin and Warm Vanilla Sugar. I will continue to buy the shower gels, but prefer the creamy ones.

I always try to hit the sales at Bath and Body Works. When I find a good one, I always buy Sun-Rippened Raspberry and Juniper Breeze. These are two of my signature scents that I am never without. I love them both.

i use country apple and it smells sOSoooooooo NICE!!!!! i just love it!!! but it doesn't really help my body acne (back) thou~~ one lippie got took off!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i can't live without at least one of these at any time. i *need* great smelling stuff around me! bath and body works has an incredible line of fragrances and there's always something to love :*

I like that these are relatively inexpensive and come in a great variety of scents , I particularly love their signature sun ripened raspberry and creamy cocnut scents. I find that while these lather well and smell great in teh shower, they don't really scent skin well, but that's rather expected for this price.

I much prefer the creamy body washes, as they seem gentler. Still, B&BW offers many scents, so there is something for almost everyone. These are heavily fragranced. I personally like that, but if you have sensitive skin or a reaction to strongly scented things, be aware! The bottles are quite large, between 8-10 ounces, so I find it takes a while to use them up and I sometimes tire of them before I do. But vary a few scents, and you should be happy!

These are a little more than drugstore brands ($8-$9 each), but you can almost always get some sort of sale like 3 for $21. They can also be used in the bath, as they foam up well.

I like these shower gels, but I never seem to finish a bottle. I like to use them as bubble bath and use the creamy body wash for my body. I received a bottle of the shower gel for Christmas in the scent Green Tea and Cucumber. While I don't care for the scent, the gel comes in handy after a long workout!

Eyes: Violet

These are decent shower gels, but they're really nothing special. I find the quality of low end/drugstore shower gels is just as good. The only way I would recommend these is if you're absolutely in love with one of B&BW's scents. That's exactly the reason I keep buying them... because I love Warm Vanilla Sugar!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i like to use these as bath gel, they make tons of bubbles!