October 31, 2014 | 1409 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by irarai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this eye liner i bought after reading mu review i have yet to find any eye liner that does not smudge i have oily eyelids coz nothin seems to not smudge well this also smudges not like others i've tried but still does well i learnt one thing with this that if i don't line my waterline and only the rim with the lashes than it does not smudge but then it makes my eyes look kind of unatural i suppose. well overall i bought this in sale so no worries. overall its a good bargain for money at least

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Betzy04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought three shades of this eyeliner when they first came out the blue, purple, and emerald. I don't know the exact names but you can get the idea of the colors. I highly recommend this eyeliners, i use them for my lower lid to add glitter to my look. I don't use them on my waterline since i feel it doesn't really show through.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

There is no other eyeliner for me. They glide on so smooth, define the eyes nicely, don't smudge, lots of beautiful colors and best of is the self sharpening feature.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by ilovesweets

this is my favorite eyeliner. been using this brand for 5years now. the eyeliner is not too heavy but will still emphasize the eyes beautifully. what's great about this eyeliner compared to other eyeliners is that,it doesn't smudge. you don't have to wipe the part below your eyes every now and then because you won't have to worry that it would spread.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by shoegrl83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried tons of eye liners and this is deff my favorite. Very creamy, lasts all day and dark color!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sonicbelle

I swear by this. I always go for the black eyeliner. Doesn't smudge, lasts throughout the whole day, and I often slept with it and woke up the next day noticing it looks just the same as when I applied it. I never use any other eyeliner anymore. I will always come back to this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by mialovecupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These do not stay on very long and they do not go on dark enough. It may be because I do not use the waterproof ones, which I used to use and liked them quite a bit. I prefer Avon's other eyeliners, like the dual-ended ones. They are dark and so creamy that I can even use them on my upper lash line (pencil liner on the top usually doesn't work for me).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

To those who have trouble with smudging or Glimmersticks not lasting long enough, make sure you are buying the waterproof glimmersticks. For eye liners, there are several types of Glimmersticks. I love, love, love the waterproof blackest night Glimmerstlick. It adheres to eyelids or the waterline very well. The black makes my blue eyes POP. I also use the Glimmersticks brow definers in Tawny and Soft Brown--they work very well for a natural look, particularly if you have areas where you need to finely draw some brows in--mine tend to stop midway and I have to draw "ends" on to them, so the powders out there don't help me very well. Avon often has 4 for $10 sales on Glimmersticks which can't be beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by erikakristen123

I love this eyeliner! it goes on so smoothly and has a great color, lots of pigment. I've tried many eyeliners and always seem to come back to this one. it's very easy to use and would recommend it to anyone! check it out, I've actually started selling Avon after liking so many of their products.. www.youravon.com/elink

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 4:11:00 AM More reviews by shushkin2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use all the glimmerstick range. So that includes
lipliner and the brow definer. I make sure I prep my eye area
properly as I have very greasy eyelids and I have no problems
at all with wandering eyemakeup. I cant recommend a
decent primer enough if you want your makeup to last.
The Avon Magix is pretty fab.
I have a strict budget to adhere to and Avon fits the bill for me.