Avon Glimmersticks eye liner

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this product. It stays on my oily lids better than any other eyeliner I've tried so far. I like that it's a mechanical pencil, but I wish that the point were a bit sharper.

I am surprised at how good the quality is for the price.

on 5/9/2011 4:31:00 AM

I've always had trouble with eyeliner smudging! By the time I'm finished with my makeup it's already smudged (I was using the covergirl crayon...which looked nice...but again, smuging! Ugh!!) ...My Aunt sells Avon, and I asked her if they had a nice crayon eyeliner.... and she got me some glimmerstick in black (I prefer black eyeliner)...and wow!!! I love this stuff!!! It goes on super smooth....the glitter adds a lovely shimmer (not tacky at all)...and it does smudge a teeny tiny bit...but compared to the CG I was using....this stuff is a miracle! lol!! Definite re-purchase!!!

on 5/7/2011 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

These are just regular eyeliner, it doesnt stay on my waterline very long, its not the smoothest liner either, so for $6 I wouldnt buy again I would rather pay one more dollar for revlon colorstay witch works much better

on 4/6/2011 6:58:00 PM

While I'm not blown away by Glimmersticks, it is my go-to eyeliner.
(1) price is great, esp when Avon has a bogo sale (2) staying power is pretty good but not waterproof quality. I wish the brown was a bit darker (3) the pencil tip is the perfect thickness, not too thin. (4) automatic design is great for traveling. I also hate sharpening eyelines since most of the pencil tip seems to end up in my sharpener.

Overall for the price I will re-buy.

on 4/1/2011 1:18:00 PM

I've been using glimmersticks for years and won't use anything else. I have sensitive eyes and wear contacts. I use both regular and waterproof versions in cosmic brown/chocolate brown

on 3/28/2011 1:42:00 AM

this eye liner i bought after reading mu review i have yet to find any eye liner that does not smudge i have oily eyelids coz nothin seems to not smudge well this also smudges not like others i've tried but still does well i learnt one thing with this that if i don't line my waterline and only the rim with the lashes than it does not smudge but then it makes my eyes look kind of unatural i suppose. well overall i bought this in sale so no worries. overall its a good bargain for money at least

on 3/2/2011 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought three shades of this eyeliner when they first came out the blue, purple, and emerald. I don't know the exact names but you can get the idea of the colors. I highly recommend this eyeliners, i use them for my lower lid to add glitter to my look. I don't use them on my waterline since i feel it doesn't really show through.

on 2/25/2011 7:29:00 PM

There is no other eyeliner for me. They glide on so smooth, define the eyes nicely, don't smudge, lots of beautiful colors and best of is the self sharpening feature.

on 1/24/2011 2:50:00 AM

this is my favorite eyeliner. been using this brand for 5years now. the eyeliner is not too heavy but will still emphasize the eyes beautifully. what's great about this eyeliner compared to other eyeliners is that,it doesn't smudge. you don't have to wipe the part below your eyes every now and then because you won't have to worry that it would spread.

on 1/23/2011 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have tried tons of eye liners and this is deff my favorite. Very creamy, lasts all day and dark color!