NARS Dolce Vita

4.1

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I just say i love this lipstic..........................

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is the lipstick I gravitate towards when I don't want to add color and don't want to look glossy. Dolce Vita barely shows up on my lips (NC42) but it provides some sheen and enough moisture. It's a bit pricey considering that I use it like a glorified lip balm, but I wanted to try it given all the glowing reviews.

I feel like some acronyms on MUA are grossly overused. "PPP" is often used to describe anyone who just isn't tan, and HG, meaning "HOLY GRAIL," as in, the ULTIMATE beauty product, is often thrown around with reservations.

I can say this is honestly my MLBB HG. I was wary after trying the gloss, since I much prefer gloss to lipstick I got the gloss first, but it turned a weird terra-cotta color on me. I tried the l/s in the store, and was wary again because I always use gloss and not l/s, but this is smooth, moisturizing, and not too dramatic. I feel it polishes my face, and I love to wear it at work because I feel it lends a more sophisticated look when placed against tons of girls my age slathering on Turkish Delight l/g and MAC C-Thru.

This l/s can be applied without a mirror, which is another plus for ladies who prefer gloss. All women need a basic, polished neutral lip in their MU collection, and this is a great option.

Sometimes you neglect to review something because it is such a staple that you overlook it. Such is the case with this lipstick. When I bought this, I wanted a lipstick that was subtle, lacked shimmer, and could be applied without a mirror. This hits my criteria and then some. It is quietly build-able and works with a number of various lip pencils to create slightly different looks. It's also a joy to wear - moisturizing and pigmented. I don't feel a need to apply lip balm before wearing this. The only con with this (yet I keep my rating at a 5 out of 5) is that it isn't the longest wearing lipstick. I think there's a bit of trade-off due to the fact that it is so moisturizing. I'd rather have to reapply more often than have it dry out my lips. At the end of the day, this is my perfect, everyday lip color. The one that is ALWAYS in my purse.

This color is a rosy, very natural looking MLBB. It has that same froot loopy smell as all NARS lipsticks. It's semi-sheer and somewhat moisturizing. I also like to use it as a cream blush for a glowing, natural look. Highly recommended.

I'm halfway thru the tube, and my love for this product hasn't diminished. It's DEFINITELY My Lips But Better. It would get 5 lippjes if it had a bit more staying power. Love this stuff and plan never to be without it. I would say more, but I'm just piling on the lovefest for this product.

Finally! This the PERFECT natural shiny color for my pigmented NC30/C4 Asian lips! My-lips-but-better is the only way to describe it, as other reviewers have called out. It reads pinky with subtle coral and brown undertones and has a nice shiny and smooth texture, not glossy or sticky at all. Completely odorless and tasteless. I snack and drink water all day and I end up reapplying every 2 hours. It compliments bronzer, pink blushes, peach blushes, all of them. So happy I purchased this.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This lipstick is one of the best lipsticks I ever tried in my entire life. "My lips but better" come true. I honestly cannot believe how realistic it looks. Nobody, and I mean no-bo-dy would say Iīm wearing any lipstick at all but would think my lips are naturally rosy coloured and healthy. I always wear it when I want to pretend Iīm not wearing any make up and I really fool every single body. Even my mum who knows me since I was born complimented me on how nice I looked and couldnīt spot the lipstick on me. I always wear it with Dolce Vita Blush to make me look more polished but natural. Dolce Vita is a must have for everyone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have owned this for a few years and I hardly ever wear it because it has this bright orange cast to it. I have sallow skin with major yellow undertones and I can't stand orange lipstick. Dolce Vita does brighten up my face but I just don't care for the orange in it. I prefer Clinique's Bamboo Pink if I'm in the mood for a pinky-beige neutral. No orange in that one at all.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My go to lipstick for a naturally enhanced lip color. It is a muted and understated color that just gives my natural lip color that little oomph. The consistency is very creamy and moisturizing. Because of the consistency, it's also not very opaque color which makes it very wearable during the day. Kind of pricey for a tinted lip balm quality but it's a wonderful color.

Recommended for Medium Skin