April 17, 2014 | 1800 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Liner

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by kisskissbangbang1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been using this product for about 2 years and overall, I like it. PROS: I personally love the fact the the felt tip is stiff because it creates a more distinct line. I buy it in blackblack and love of dark and glossy it looks CONS: Although the eyeliner is waterproof, after wearing it for an hour or two, I always have a dark black line on the top of my lid from the eyeliner "transferring". So every hour or so I have to go to the bathroom and fix my makeup.

I've been trying to find a new 'everyday' eyeliner for years but find this one to be the most reliable.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by fallenrainxx

I bought this because I like the Revlon ColourStay line of products. This is my first liquid eyeliner and I have to say it's really good! It's not hard to be very precise with this liner because of the felt tip. The colour is intense and pigmented. Generally, this liner stays on all day (towards the end of a long day it will smudge a bit but nothing major). Great for a student looking for a cheap and available, but good liner. I also wear contacts and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I already repurchased a second one (one of these will last you ~4 months if you wear it every single day).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Happicuupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great liquid eyeliner! It was a little harder for me to apply because it has a stiff brush. I'm more used to the soft, felt tip brush that the Maybelline Stiletto has. The eyeliner stays on all day and doesn't smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Ellie216

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this at WalMart for $4.97. I had tried Maybelline's liquid eyeliner before this and hated it. I love this! The only time I've seen it smudge under my eye is when I took a nap. It usually lasts all day for me though, which is great because I have oily eyelids. The black is VERY black, too! I think the price is really good because I've had this bottle for quite a while and it still seems really full.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by kathrynannferrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is truly the only liquid eyeliner that I've ever tried, but I am not at all tempted to stray away! It works just right for me. It lasts all day and can be built up for a dramatic look, but isn't too overbearing. The felt tip applicator is just the right size to glide the liner right across the lash line and even get in between lashes. Such a great liquid liner for a good price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think there are better liquid liners on the market.
This is just OKAY not great, not terrible, just meh.

The pros:
The brush is super thin and can make sparse eye lashes look fuller because of the ability to get to the eyelash line.For women with thin tiny lashes this is helpful.
The color is beautiful. I chose a brown and it is true to a dark brown.
Easy to use handle. Especially if you are new at wings.

The cons:
Overpriced for the amount in the container. $8.00 for 0.08 fluid oz
The negative about the thin brush is if you want to use a thicker line, you can not get into the tiny bottle with a larger brush. You have to love the brush that comes with this bottle.
Lasting power is okay. Better than a pencil but not better than other liquid liners on the market.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by MlizK

I love the formula, doesn't wipe off on my oily lids. I have the brown/black color and it's perfect. And it's opaque. However, I hate the felt tip applicator. It's my fault for becoming accustomed to Maybelline's Stiletto applicator. But it needs to be a smidgen longer for people with long lids like me. If I can work with the narrow lid and thick felt-tip, I may give it a higher overall rating. For now, 2/5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by gimmeglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS. I have tried lots of eyeliners, including high and low end and this one tops them all. It works great, is easy to apply and is easy to correct if you do mess up. The color is also super black which I love. I use this on both my bottom waterline and top above my lashes. Couldn't ask for a better product, hope this is never d/c!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by lallison

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The BEST eyeliner on the market. The tip makes for the most precise application, and it lasts all day. I have tried other more expensive brands (Mac, Bobbi Brown, Chanel), but this is just an overall superior product. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by jessahorsting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this eyeliner. I have been using it for about 3 years now. It's so precise and makes your winged eyeliner PERFECT! The price is affordable for drugstore makeup, packaging is simple and it lasts for hours on end. Definitely recommend and will repurchase once again.