July 23, 2014 | 2033 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by wharley

I love the tip for this eyeliner. I enjoy that the lid is not too long so i feel like i have a lot more control while applying. Its lasted me ages as well without drying out or losing any sort of its quality. One of the better liquid liners Ive used and probably my favorite. I would recommend this to anyone just starting to use liquid liner or someone who lacks a steady hand. But nontheless its a great product for all, and would absolutely buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2013 5:31:00 AM More reviews by whitefox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mine is the dark brown one, it was amazing for the first 2 months of using: easy to apply, natural color, very thin line just to make eyes bigger but not hardcore-makeup...
However, after only 2 months not daily uses but 2,3 times per week, the quality has decreased to a very uneasy point! So let me tell you:
- The tip got flattened, that means no more very thin line...maybe its not a problem for many ones, but thicker line makes me look aggressive and older >"<.
- Very big con for all: the felt tip is being dried out and itz harder to spread the liquid that seems very condensed too.
Its not that I cant use it any more thinking about how much it costs! But the "trying-error" method with cotton stick to have a so-so look really cost my time, man!
If only this not that pricey maybe I get okay with it!! I paid half a price to get Wet n Wild liquid liner, well, it just 1 month randomly using so I cant make any opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Rudytune

Colour ok but smudges instantly on oily eyelids - oh where can i find one that will stick

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

I decided to buy this because everyone at youtube would say it was a great eyeliner so i decided to try it myself. It is an okay eyeliner, but i didnt like it alot. First, because the felt tip is so hard not flexible at all. Secondly, it is not colorstay at all the liner smears terribly and when i wash it off , my face turns black all over. (Dont ever cry with this liner on,hold it in or something, because it would just run down your cheeks and your gunna have black tears and black cheeks, it makes a huge mess )

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Betto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think I got this in Brown or Dark Brown. The pigmentation was very good, so was the staying power. The color was nice too, a medium-deep brown as opposed to the very deep brown or black-brown shades that other "brown" liquid eyeliners have turned out to be.

However, too much product gets on the tip, making it difficult to draw a thin line. And the most annoying part was the "hair" or fiber that developed, like, after 1 one use! Even though I removed it I kept seeing new, quite long "hairs", which makes drawing a clean line impossible. Removing the small strands also stained my hands with ink. A mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Pebleyy22

Ive used this eyeliner for forever.
When i switched eyeliners, they just never seemed to work as well.
This brand is great and it goes on so smooth and easily. I don't ever switch my eyeliner anymore because this is just perfect for me. My friend uses it too and loves it. I would defiantly recommend it. Good price, nice packaging, and works perfectly to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by puffinrose

Holy heck-I wanted to love this. I am a Revlon girl at heart. As of late I have been on an eyeliner search after realizing my ELF was just not up to par. L'oreal flaked horribly, Milani felt like placing roof tar- I thought for sure Revlon would be my HG though (had a problem buying it as it was always OOS).

I used UDPP and set it with powder but it was of no use, after 3 hours I looked like a Racoon.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by sha2702

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my third liquid liner and i TOTALLY LOVE IT !!!
The color is solid black & really FAST dry !!!
But when the first time i using this liner, the brush-marker type make it little difficult to use especially if i want to make a thin liner. I really have to be careful and do it slowly. But after 3-4 times, i'm getting usual to apply this liner.
Nice one, Revlon !!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Dana181

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

(I have oily Asian lids)

Pigmentation (For Black Brown and Black): 5/5 (Much more black than Maybelline's Line Stiletto Liquid Liner in Blackest Black)

Staying Power: 4/5 Smudged after lunchtime and definitely smudges after a nap, lol. Will not repurchase because of that.

Precision: 5/5 I love the pointed tip

Packaging: 5/5 The cap screws on securely and it's small enough to take with me

It stung on my first two applications, but for some reason after that, I didn't feel a thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

I am mixed on this eyeliner. I use the dark brown and the color is perfect and application is easy, however I use it to line my upper lid but not for my water line, as it smudges/runs not long after applying it and I have to keep cleaning the dark from under my eyes. So good for upper eyeliner but not lower in my opinion. The best eyeliner for not smudging that I have found is urban decays 24/7 pencil but its pricey.