Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

on 6/13/2013 2:54:00 PM

A little bit harder to use and the lines come on a little too thick sometimes. I love how it lasts all day though.

on 6/11/2013 1:55:00 PM

This product is easy to use. I like the applicator. Makes nice smooth lines. And it stays in place pretty well. My skin tends to be oily and I live in a hot climate so I tend to have trouble with liquid eye liners. But this one stayed in placed pretty much all day.

on 6/11/2013 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Lovely this eyeliner, Perfect for me. wanna buy again because it easy to use, i look preety using this

on 6/11/2013 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this liquid eyeliner!!! I have been using it for a couple years now and I have not changed eyeliner(: I would recommend this to anyone! Easy to apply, sleek and dark.

i have the pen version
i loved how easily it was to apply but it is very smudgeable.
the brush thin is too thick. and can make the eyeliner too heavy

I threw this out after one day of use! The felt tip applicator is really stiff and makes it hard to do a cat eye. The color wasn't a very opaque black at all it was a watered down black that I had to go over again which totally sucked because I ended up ruining my line in an effort to make the line darker. It also smudged less then 2 hours after I put it on. Total disappointment glad I had a back up eyeliner in my stash.

on 5/30/2013 6:13:00 PM

I hate this product. First time I used it the product spilled - you have to be sure to not let the bottle tip over. It's not completely black, either, it seems watery. The tip was hard to control, I didn't like it. There are better products at the drugstore for less money.

on 5/23/2013 10:07:00 PM

LOVE this eyeliner! The brush makes it so easy to create perfect lines. Great price and quality, it lasts all day for me without smudging. Will definitely buy again!

on 5/21/2013 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

So I recently bought this eyeliner instead of my usual L'oreal liquid eyeliner (because they were sold out) and i am going through quite a dilemma after only 2 weeks of using this crap product. Two nights ago i noticed when i took my eye makeup off, my eyelids were very sensitive and were burning slightly- i though maybe i just rubbed them with soap too hard. The next day i went to take my makeup off again and the eyeliner was like pasted on to my eyelids! i could not wipe it off with a warm rag, or even get off with makeup remover! Then i nocticed a pain in my eyelids like someone had rubbed my skin raw... i tried to wipe gently at my eyelid to get this horrible product off of me only to start bleeding!!! TO THIS VERY SECOND, I STILL CANNOT FULLY REMOVE THE LINER FROM THE RAW SKIN ON MY EYELID AND THERE IS BLACK SPECS LEFT IN THE CUT- i have never never ever had any issue with my eyeliner until using this brand. I wear makeup everyday to work and usulally always put on liquid eyeliner. Now i cant even wear my liner to work- hence everyone is asking me what is wrong with me since they are used to seeing me all done up- and it hurts terribly to even wash my face. I cant even put on my face cream, or my foundation or powder or eyeshadow, mascara even hurts!! I will be seeing an eye doctor soon to rule out an infection but i am in complete discomfort and wish i could sue for this because MY EYE IS LITERALLY BLEEDING... the pain is excruciating just to blink and i am shocked at how with no warning, this product has actually torn my skin off of my eyelid. Sounds bad? It is very bad :( DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT OR EVEN BORROW IT FROM YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!! i AM IN SUCH PAIN I CANT GO ON WITH MY NORMAL LIFE PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

on 5/11/2013 12:28:00 AM

I love the tip for this eyeliner. I enjoy that the lid is not too long so i feel like i have a lot more control while applying. Its lasted me ages as well without drying out or losing any sort of its quality. One of the better liquid liners Ive used and probably my favorite. I would recommend this to anyone just starting to use liquid liner or someone who lacks a steady hand. But nontheless its a great product for all, and would absolutely buy it again!