September 30, 2014 | 1129 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite mascara to mankind. It lasts all day. I wear it in black (real colour and glossy and. it brings out my blue eyes. It's evenn better than the drugstores oneslike Maybelline GreatLash and Maybelline Falsies. this mascara is not clumpy or smudgy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A staple for many, many, many years. I usually wear Jet Black, but I like Jet Brown as well. This lengthens, curls, and defines my lashes beautifully without flaking, caking, smuding, or fading. It's a clear, truly "glossy" black color that keeps lashes soft and the texture holds shape. For the price, I can't go wrong with this mascara. I try many mascaras that claim to do everything this one does, for 3x the price. Clinique hit pay dirt with this formula, and it's yet to be matched! I find this layers easily for a more "dramatic" look, but even when I wear false eyelashes, I don't like them to be so bold they scream "artifical". This is perfect for everyday wear, because I like a long, feathery, fluttery, darkened lash-look.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by bernb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Incredibly underwhelmed by this.
I purchased this based on reviews alone. I wanted another nice everyday mascara – I love Maybelline’s Full ‘N Soft, but alas, I am a self-confessed mascara junkie... and couldn’t resist.
Opened up the package – nice tube. Opened up the mascara, nice brush. Product looks beautiful – a deep, glossy black.
I applied this to my lashes on one eye – it did nothing other than add a beautiful black colour to my lashes.
But seriously, no volume, no length, nothing. Just colour.
My lashes actually looked extremely wimpy and almost limp.
This will be suitable for those who are looking to just add colour to their lashes without that discernible “I’m wearing mascara” look. But for me, I can achieve a better result with lash tinting and a clear mascara or lash serum.
*Sigh* another regretful mascara purchase. I will stick to the tried and true Maybelline Full ‘N Soft as my everyday mascara.
Have put this up for swap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My eyelashes are sensitive and tend to fall out when I use waterproof mascaras or mascaras that are drier in general (i.e. curling), and this one was recommended to me by my doctor. Don't expect a crazy amount of length or volume-- don't get me wrong, it gives a noticeable amount-- but the real draw is it stayed clump-free from the day I bought it to the day I threw out the empty tube, as well as the slightly glossy sheen it gives to the lashes and the beautiful natural look. Seriously, it just looks like stare-worthy natural lashes. i was very pleased!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by fishers7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! I wanted something to make my eyelashes noticeable as I have really light lashes naturally but there are days where I don't want full on mascara and this is the perfect solution! It gives my lashes the perfect dark tint but still keeps them looking natural and not overdone. I see others have complained that it doesn't volumize, lengthen etc., but it is called NATURALLY glossy for a reason, if you want other benefits get another mascara. LOVE it and this is definitely my go to mascara from now on :) It also doesn't make my lashes feel spikey and heavy like a lot of others in the past have done. Feels like I'm not even wearing mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Yoora

I like it. I still have my first tube too. THey say that mascara was suppose to die out at 3 months...it's been like 5 and it works well still lol. It's natural, doesn't clump. It doesn't tive you a dramatic look but that's the point its 'naturally glossy.' I dont know about the glossy part but it works well for me.

It's the easiest thing to remove!! I've had tried a few mascara and by far this is the easiest product to remove!! No hassle at all!!

I have camel lashes too so this doesn't really keep the curls up but it does a good enough job.

I wish their tube was cute though, doesn't do the product justice...but I think the simplicity of the silver tube is a signature look of Clinque (hypoallergienic right?) and keeps the product cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by aiyanaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good. No Complaints. It's not clumpy or flaky or smudgy. Pretty durable for waterproof and super easy to remove. I use it as a simple, not too dramatic daytime mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by shannand88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'll make this quick.

Very versatile, buildable (if you have patience). I always use this as a daytime mascara, but I do have the option to add more "drama" if I want to spend the time adding a few extra coats.

It comes of very easily....just water.

NEVER flakes. Huge deal. Great for sensitive eyes.

Doesn't clump lashes together. The brush is fantastic.

Did not see any of this "glossy" business...but oh well. It's still a really decent foundation for about 14 bucks at Sephora.

Would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by babette1000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was looking for a good mascara that doesn't clump or create those spidery tips at the end of my lashes. Having read the reviews on this site for the various choices, I decided to try this one. After using it for a few weeks, I am now a convert.. It goes on smoothly, although I do need many applications. My lashes appear longer and more attractive. It stays on all day without flaking and removes easily. All in all, this mascara is a winner (and in an attractive case).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara does not dry out. It's amazing. Great on top and bottom lashes. Does not clump. I don't think it makes my lashes glossy, but it does make them look naturally beautiful.