September 17, 2014 | 1213 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this product has very little ingredients - you know there is nothing terrible inside it. it works!!! it softened my whiteheads and when i used my liz earl cloth and rubbed slightly on them they came off! my skin is extremely soft now, i would recommend though to put something like retinol a on your skin afterwards otherwise the pores that were cleaned out by the mask will just get dirty again. it smelt divine and the mint felt nice and tingly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by SkullGlitter

This is my go-to mask. I have sensitive, combo, irritable skin that doesn't react well to scrubs or most masks. I've used this for years when I've had bad stretches of breakouts, and it's always worked well without inflaming my skin. The sulfur in it does nice things for my bumps, even the cystic bumps react well. However, the sulfur in this mask isn't at a high enough percentage to increase cell turnover fast enough for me, so I'll use Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion afterwards to kill the cystic bumps finally.

It smells lovely, it feels lovely and soothing, it applies well, and I love the packaging. I just HATED going into the previous packaging, a plastic tub, and seeing cracks in the slightly-dried product. The squeeze tube lets in as little air as possible while keeping the leftover product uncontaminated. I'm so glad they listened to their customers on that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by mirili

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is very rare, that I like a product that everyone is raving about, but I really love this mask. It has minimal ingredients and is quite strong, helps to degunk my pores, makes my skin feel smooth and look brighter and clearer. Unlike any other masks I tried, it does not irritate my skin, which is quite sensitive andy dry, yet very very acne-prone and it really helps to clear existing acne. I would recommend everyone to try it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by pictureperfect2690

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this because I heard how popular it was and how it helps with acne. Well being that I struggle with acne I HAD to spend my money on everything that may help ( btw I'm tired of doing this). This really didn't do anything for my acne or my skin in general. Used the entire tube and...nothing. This is pretty affordable and in most beauty supply stores. However I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Alura21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Consistency: It's a thick clay mask. It's takes a bit of time to get an even application of this mask since it's so thick.

Color: It's a mint green color, but a bit more on the olive coloring.

Scent: Minty. So refreshing smelling.

Results: The mask is very refreshing! It has a cooling/ tingling sensation. This leaves my skin very smooth and my pores look better after using this. It absorbs oil but doesn't dry me out too much.

Sometimes If I have a breakout, I like to apply this to the problem spots and sleep with it overnight. It helps to dry them bad boys out. Helps so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by az1999

I definitely recommend this mask to anyone who want something deep cleaning. I have oily skin and this absorbs all the excess oil. This also removes blackheads, but... they reappear the next day which is the only downfall. Plus when I wash my face, I can feel the gunk that was removed from my pores. It has a very refreshing minty and mild tingling feeling, but once I start washing it off, it seems to smell like sulfur which I don't really mind. I use it around every other or two days. Overall, this is a fantastic mask that I look forward to using each time!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this a couple of times, very dependable, sturdy mask! Doesn't make my skin too dry or too oily afterwards. My face seems a little pink when I wash it off, not sure what that is about, maybe it has something to do with the mint? I only took one lippy away because I find the texture to be a little thick, the temporarily redness, and while I am always happy to use this mask I like my mint & lemon mask by freeman beauty more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by vannabugbeauty

I love this mask! It smells amazing and leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. It is awesome at drying up acne. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Christinarhea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this mask for years. I've tried others but always go back. The scent is awesome and it feels nice and tingly. After it dries you can see little oily spots where your large pores are so you know it's drawing out all that gunk from your pres. Will never try another.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by kaylapantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mask! I used it about a year and a half ago from my ex-roommate, and ever since then I found myself still thinking about it. I was just obsessed with the way it left my skin.

A tip for someone using it for the first time: this mask is very strong, but not in a bad way. It really does succeed at unclogging pores and drying pimples etc, so the first time you put it on it might burn/sting for a minute. That's normal. After your first time it shouldn't happen at all or as often. If it burns and stings to the point where its not normal and you can't handle it, THEN take it off. Some people mistake the burning sensation for irritation, but it's really just penetrating the skin, rememeber it has mint in it!

This is my go-to mask for bad skin days because once I take it off, I look and feel like a new person. My pores are basically gone, my skin is baby smooth, and any blemishes I have are significantly reduced. Love!