November 28, 2014 | 1035 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: Affordable at C$1.99 when it goes on sale. Leave on for a minute then swipe off with cotton pad. No harsh smell. Squeeze bottle makes it hygienic and no pump makes it affordable.
Cons: Stings when it goes in my eye (somehow, always does). Has mineral oil and petrolatum.

It works so I gave it 3 but then had to take one lippie off because of stinging. Will donate my stash because I cannot stand the stinging. Now that I just looked up the ingredients, I definitely will stay away.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by AudB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is full of mineral oil and gives me awful milia problems. It also makes my eyes blurry for a good hour afterwards from the mineral oil. I wouldn't buy this and I would not recommend it for anyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm shocked at the high rating. I didn't like this at all. I found it pretty much useless for removing eye makeup, and it left my eyes blurry (because of the mineral oil in it). At least pure mineral oil aka baby oil actually works to take off makeup. I tried using this to remove facial makeup, just to use it up, but it didn't do a great job there either, and it kinda stung.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by neonpen

I dislike this eye makeup remover. Makes my eyes blurry and it stings a bit. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by coffeeholic17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i got this for 99 cents on sale, so i went ahead and bought it. it removes my eye makeup with ease, even my waterproof mascara. it doesn't feel greasy afterwards, or move my makeup around instead of taking it off unlike some other makeup removers. i can't tell if it's the makeup or the makeup remover making my eyes sting when it gets into my eye, though. will definitely repurchase, especially with the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased this a couple of years ago. I used it all, but it has more of a lotion consistency, and I prefer a liquid or even a natural oil. It did a descent job of getting my eye makeup off my lid, but it still left a lot of mascara. I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by shoegrl83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty good eye make up remover. This is the first eye make up remover I've ever tried so I don't really have anything to compare it to. I usually just use the old soap and water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I loooove this eye makeup remover! It does its job wonderfully! It takes off the worst mascara and eyeshadow and it leaves my eyes moisturized and soft! Not oily! Will buy as long as Avon sells it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by mialovecupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My mother, sisters and I have been using this for the longest time. It is creamy and does not sting my eyes. I did think it made my eyelids feel a bit greasy but that was when I used tissue or toilet paper to wipe it off. Now I put this on my eyes then take it off with wipes and it takes away that greasy feeling and also removes makeup a lot better. This is the only eye makeup remover that I actually like, except for this Olay Regenerist one that I have been trying out lately - they are pretty similiar.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by longhornlayla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product. I don't use waterproof mascara but I do use gel liners as liners and as a base and this removes it without a problem. You only need a tiny amount for each eye so one bottle will last a long while. I love that you just sort of gently rub it on and it does the work. No need to tug on sensitive eye tissue. I would say that it does feel a little greasy but after I've washed my face, the feeling is gone. It will blur your vision but in my case, it does not sting the eyes. It is effective and worth it for the price.