BeneFit Cosmetics Brow-Zing in Medium

4.2

on 8/8/2011 6:15:00 PM

This is an OK product, but it's really high maintenance to use every day. The tiny little brushes, the 3 step process...it's to much. Also, it took up a lot of space in my makeup bag. I find that a simple brow pencil is much quicker and easier. I had to remove the tweezers altogether out of the little compact, because with all three tools in there I couldn't grab them...too crowded altogether in there. I had to get rid of the tweezers to give my fingers more room to grasp the brushes. Also, the tweezers weren't really that good either. They would miss most of my hairs.

Also, I found that the color with this one was a little too soft...so it would migrate on my face easily/come off if I accidentally touched my brow or clothing would touch it or something.

Overall, the kit is great for creating the PERFECT brow...which is nice for say, a wedding when you have 8 minutes to spend doing your brows perfectly....but for day to day use this product is too high maintenance and the color is a bit finiky.

on 7/25/2011 5:34:00 AM

I use this almost everyday! After I bought this and started wearing it, my girlfriend complimented on my eyebrows saying they looked so much more refined, she even asked if I got them professionally done!!

I know this is going to last me a long time because you use so little. I like the size so it doesn't take up too much room in my bag, and the mirror is great. I may be in the minority but I actually use the tweezers in the kit normally. It was a bit of a splurge but it was worth it. I'm asian with dark, basically black hair and I use the medium.

It's so easy to use, too...it takes me one minute to do both my eyebrows and I'm set.

I don't think anyone should use the dark because it's really harsh unless you are going for a veryyyyy dark look.

on 7/20/2011 3:13:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This product is AMAZING! It saves so much time! I don't have to use a pencil anymore, which takes forever. This also makes my eyebrows look so natural! You would think you would need more than 2 colors to make eyebrows look great, but you really don't! This is all you need. I got mine on ebay for 9 bucks! Such a deal since it goes for 30 in stores.

on 6/26/2011 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this!! I can't believe I only started using eyebrow makeup until recently. This stuff is amazing and although it is expensive it will last forever, and I mean forever. I don't see me having to replace this anytime soon. At first I was unsure about it because of the wax and I didn't really know how to use it, but once I got the hang out it I have no idea how I have lived without it for so long. The wax is my favorite part it just makes my eyebrows look so perfect. Definite makeup bag staple.

on 5/3/2011 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I finally broke down and bought it and.... TA DA! Love it!! I see why people say it lasts so long and I think this is my HG brow miracle!

on 4/30/2011 2:35:00 AM

I really like this product. It may seem a bit pricey at $30, but it will last such a long time that it really doesn't matter.

Now, I have curly hair, and my brows aren't an exception. My brow hairs just love to curl at the ends, which leaves my brows looking ridiculously unruly. This is the first brow wax/tamer/whatever I've tried, but I'm sold on it. The wax is slightly tinted, and then there's a powder to fill in any gaps. My brows are left looking defined and under control.

I used to use a clear mascara to try to tame my brows, but it doesn't compare to how well the Brow-Zings work for me.

I love that it comes with a tiny tweezers, too, and it comes in this cute little compact with a mirror. Just a nice product.

on 4/21/2011 4:01:00 PM

This product is amazing. I have never really bothered with eybrow make up due to many disasterous attempts using a pencil, but after a consultation at a Benefit counter I am converted. This makes my brows look absolutely perfect. It is easy to use and the packaging looks leek and will fit into any handbag. Yes it is more expensive than alot of other products but it is definitely worth the money.

on 4/15/2011 5:27:00 PM

browzings - i don't know what i would do without this product.
much better than pencils for a naturally defined look - the price might seem high but i've had mine for almost two years already and it's still going - love it!

on 4/14/2011 3:32:00 PM

Perfect for my make-up bag - it's small and has everything I need to keep my brows neat and defined.

I swear I've had my little compact for like, 4 years now, and I still have a ways to go with the wax and powder both.

When I feel like lightly filling in my brows, I'll use the powder. When I feel like really defining them, I use both.

I like how the kit includes tweezers (though they're not that great) and two wee brushes for the wax and the powder. I often use them at work if I didn't get around to doing my makeup at home in the morning.

on 2/21/2011 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Benefit has hit it out of the park with this product. The compact is sleek but fits two brushes, tweezers and one wax compartment and one powder compartment. You're supposed to tame the curlies or unruly hair on your brow with the wax first, then go in with the powder to fill the brow out. Each brush is perfect for it's job. The wax brush is contoured for easily running over the brow and the powder brush is like a mini paint brush - perfect for filling. The tweezers really work great as well. Now for the colors, the wax is a shade darker than the powder so what ends up happening is you layer color on color. This is great for two reasons, one the color looks more natural (kinda how hair isn't all one color) also the layering helps to ensure that you don't miss any holes or spots in the brow line. This product gives me flawless brows everytime. They are natural yet sophisticated and I love the way I look when I've done them. Plus they last through sweat and tears yet wash off with your facial wash at night like a dream.

Popular Brows Products