Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The only ointment that relieves my chapped lips and dried hands. Love it, and will repurchase.

on 12/21/2013 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hands down one of my favorites and it lasts forever! It is a life saver for dry hands and lips during the dry, cold Midwest winters. It is greasy, but I don't even care. The greasy feeling goes away after awhile and when I am using this it usually means my hands are in sad, painful shape.

on 12/8/2013 6:10:00 PM

I have about two giant tubs and probably two or three tubes of this in my house.I use it on my eczema (on my arms),dry patches on my face,and my lips. I put it on at night and in the morning,and I wake up with soft lips!I really should buy a tube to carry around at school.:D you usually don't need a lot of this,so it lasts a looping time.when u put it on ur lips,it doesn't really have a taste either,which is a bonus,and it pretty much smells like nothing.

on 11/29/2013 2:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have used this since high school when it was recommended while I was taking Accutane. I have used it since. Whatever ailment I may have, a light coat of this miracle and it's all better! My mom went through radiation treatments for breast cancer and they gave her a ton of tiny tubes to help with radiation buns... I love this stuff!!!

on 11/26/2013 11:46:00 AM

This stuff is fantastic-even though it resembles your standard petroleum based products, it's far from it. I mainly purchased it to use as a lip product, as I am a lip balm junkie, but now I use this stuff from head to toe. However, the thing that seriously impresses me is the fact that I can smear this stuff across my dry facial skin at night and awake to a soft, supple, non greasy face - and no sign or fear of looming breakouts because it doesn't clog my pores.

on 11/23/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A really great ointment. I use this over my eye moisturizer at night and it really locks it in.

on 11/18/2013 9:51:00 PM

I cannot survive the winter without this ointment. As someone who occasionally experiences eczema patches as well as contact dermatitis on my face, I can honestly say this product works miracles. Just a day ago, I had an area on my chin that was so irritated, it cracked and bled in several places (not pretty). I immediately applied a thin layer of the Aquaphor ointment and the irritation literally healed overnight. The cracking and redness have completely vanished, and I am so grateful to have found this product. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!

on 11/3/2013 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love Aquaphor ointment for dry anything- lips, hands, feet.

It is very soothing and thick in consistency. I personally love it for my lips. It's also very cost effective and readily available in drug stores and grocery stores.

on 11/3/2013 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great for healing chapped lips. I used to use this product in my everyday routine and smooth my eyebrows down with the excess left over on my fingers from applying it to my lips.

For the price (very inexpensive), it worked like a charm

on 10/28/2013 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SWEAR BY THIS STUFF FOR TATTOOS, LIPS, SKIN, EVERYTHING
ITS AWSOME YOU DONT NEED MUCH A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.
ITS GREASY BUT THATS THE PURPOSE OF IT. I DO BELIEVE IT HAS EXCELLENT HEALING QUALITIES. NO SMELL, NO BREAKOUTS AND VERY INEXPENSIVE SOLUTION TO RASHES, CHAPED LIPS AND MUCH MORE