July 22, 2014 | 2522 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I have been using this on my lips at night and it totally healed all my wintertime roughness and dried skin. Amazing! Better than any chapstick out there. I've been putting it on my under eye area and it preps them so well for concealer application the next morning. I'm sure it would be great on hands too but i haven't tried it yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

Really amazing on rough feet and dry skin. A bit greasier than I had expected, but I also had no idea this was a petrolatum-based product (I just saw the internet hype about it online everywhere, so purchased when I saw it was on sale). I still love it, because it really has a healing effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is a must-have. Softens rough feet, heals chapped lips, smooths over dry rough areas. I use it on my lashes at night. I don't think it makes them grow or anything, but they seem to respond to mascara better overall when I use Aquaphor nightly. If you get sick and your nose is chapped from blowing it constantly, Aquaphor feels very good and is much better than vaseline. Put it on your lips and around your nose if you're going out in the bitter cold. Put it on a zit that you over-dried trying to kill it, it will moisturize it so it is easier to conceal with makeup without being flaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by cgoddard24

This is the holy grail of lip products. The only one I've ever found that hydrates your lips and then keeps them that way. Every one should have this as a basic!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by pepino013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cream was a game changer for me... I have serious eczema and I can't seem to find anything that actually works (that doesn't have the consistency of the aquaphor) so I'm always trying new things that often ends up badly... and then I put this little miracle over it and it's like nothing happens!! If only it was less thick so I could it as a daily all-over moisturizer :(
Edit : When mix with a light moisturizer (Cetaphil restoraderm is not bad if you have eczema) you CAN put it all over!!!! So happy right now :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Haven't found many uses for this. Tried it on hands and feet which r very dry but did nothing and felt awful. I hate the ingredients in it but it does do a fantastic job on the lips, so that is my one and only use for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by zeaxkr

I LOVE this product.
They are the best for dry skin!
I have oily acne prone skin, but my hands and feet are super dry!

I don't like larger jar ones, but I love the tubes. They sell them for around $12.00 4pk bundle at BJ, so price is great too!
Also, you don't use a lot of this stuff (little is more then enough) so price is very good!

They have very thick texture which make it hard to apply on your skin. That is why I usually mix up with lotion.

This is just one of those product that I wish I have known it sooner and probably will stay with me for rest of my life.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by ricaalava

I've seen so many models carry this product in their bags! I think this is one of those products I just won't do without. It keeps my lips hydrated especially during the winter. I can go on with no lipstick or lipgloss because this alone enhances my lip color and leaves a non-irritating sheer to my lips. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best stuff in the world for seriously dry chapped skin. It's a little greasy, but it's an ointment afterall. Besides the results are worth it. I love using this on my hands and feet or any other really dry patches. This even comes in tiny tubes for on-the-go. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Barefaced21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had trouble with my skin for years, its incredibly sensitive and no moisturizers worked not even stuff like simple. Often I get dry patches and breakouts simultaneously so covering it with makeup is really difficult.

A friend recommended this product and it is amazing. And whilst most people use it on their lips, I used it on my face and it worked. It certainly isn't for day wear as its so thick but my skin feels so much better. I still get breakouts albeit not as often, but since using it my skin has never been softer. This means that when I do get breakouts I can crack out the concealer and everyone is none the wiser. It does feel weird putting it on your face because it's so thick but it really does work.

I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who suffers similar skin problems. Amazing product!