August 23, 2014 | 1776 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by rachelb140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product saves my face! I get really terrible dry patches (in the summer and winter) and this stuff makes everything smooth and touchable. It is a bit thick for my taste, so I mix it in with my usual face moisturizer. This will definitely stay in my skincare routine forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have eczema therefore my skin hates me. I have switched between this and Cetaphil cream. Cetaphil is good but Eucerin is better . It is very heavy, thick and hard to apply but it's worth it because it works. I highly recommend this to anyone who has chronic dry and sensitive skin.

Quick note: if you mix a little of bit of olive oil with this cream then it spreads more easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by qkchan

I've finally realized that my skin is crazy sensitive. I caved into buying this product after other natural products rebelled on me and left my skin broken out and upset. I replaced my regular natural moisturizer with this product and my skin calmed down right away. This creme is very thick and hard to apply so I thought it would make me break out but instead seems to calm my skin down and heal my breakouts. Crazy!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by nayumiki

It really heavy texture and never sink my skin. It didn't work for me at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by dancerinthenight

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have been struggling with allergies and am thrilled to find something that contains no nut oils, no gluten, no avocado, no coconut. It is a bit hard to put on but my skin feels protected and soothed. I am very cautious about toxicity and this rates a 2 out of 10 on the Cosmetic Safety Database - Better than most "natural products." This makes me feel better about using a drugstore brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2009 5:48:00 AM More reviews by hotwired

I get dry patches during the winter and this product immediately corrects my skin and keeps it soft. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Melloney

This is a staple for me in winter. It's great stuff and I use loads. However, it lasts for long time making this great value for money. This is a great value for money effective product especially for sensitive dry skin in winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My job requires me to frequently wash my hands leaving it dry. I apply this cream before work, after lunch and after I shower. It leaves an oily slick on my palm which I wipe off with a napkin. My primary focus for moisturization are the tops of my hands. It does a good job of protecting my hands from dryness.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by HuntersMommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a bunch of friends who swear by this, but I didn't start using this until my son's pediatrician recommended it for his eczema. First of all , it was the only thing that worked for his terrible, sensitive baby skin. Honestly it worked wonders and is fragrance free and non-irritating. I started using it whenever I put too much on him, I would rub onto my dry hands, and it was so soothing to my chapped hands from the winter air. I love it, the big tub lasts forever, as I share it between myself and my son, and I will continue to use it even when his eczema disappears.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Sailorina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST MOISTURE CREAM EVER. My HG for all super dry skin woes, ESPECIALLY MY LIPS! Nothing makes my lips more perfectly kissable than slathering some of this on. It looks kinda white-ish though, until it sinks in.... then I have perfectly soft dewey lips. Mmmmm. I like that there are only a few pretty recognizable ingredients. A big jar lasts forever. Buy it, try it, you will definitely find some awesome use for it. (think crusty heels).