December 19, 2014 | 1683 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Healing Creme (Soothing Repair Creme)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Pattigirl

This stuff saved my skin!

After getting sick in December and being on THREE rounds of antibiotics, my skin was dry and cracked around my nose and itchy/flaky everywhere else. Before this, it was very "fussy" and I was in search of a holy grail product. However, I wouldn't have even tried this if I hadn't needed some emergency TLC (I thought it was for little old ladies).

Fast forward to 8 months later: I'm still using it every night and morning. I was hesitant at first as I thought the thick creaminess would break me out but I have had ZERO breakouts since last year. And it's cheap! I can't tell you how much money I've spent in the past on miracle creams that made promises they couldn't keep. This stuff is now my holy grail, and I can save my money for other holy grail pursuits (like makeup!) I can't rave enough about this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When my lips got so dry and chapped that NOTHING worked, I got on the MUA boards and asked for help. This was suggested AND IT WORKED!! It worked so well that I bought a few tubes of it to stash in my purse and nightstand drawer. Since the day I begged for help, I have used this amazingly fantastic product on my lips. Best part is, since it has healed my lips, I still use it because it looks great over my lip liner. It is a gloss without being too glossy. I do not worry anymore about kissing my baby girl while wearing a lip product (which I had basically stopped wearing anyway) with this on my lips and contaminating her delicate skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 5:00:00 AM More reviews by bloom290

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a fantastic moisturizer for particularly dry areas of the skin or as an all-over night treatment (be cautious here--Eucerin is very thick!). If applying to large areas, I recommend running a cloth over your skin after application to pick up any excess. It has no discernable scent, making it perfectly compatible with perfumes. This inexpensive panacea is particularly good for lip care, far superior to any lip-specific products I've tried. I keep a small tube of this on hand at all times in lieu of lip balm. Consider trying it--for price and quality, it's very difficult to beat.

*This should be considered a skin protectant, as the principal softener is mineral oil (an ingredient that will remain on top of the skin).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 3:45:00 AM More reviews by sexytresses

This is HOLY GRAIL!!! Great for cracked dry skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by makeup2000

This is great for seriously dry skin and eczema patches. In the winter my hands used to get so chapped that they would bleed, but not anymore. If I get any eczema patches, I rub some Eucerin into them, and it helps. Even when I tap it into my face, it doesn't make it break out much (sometimes I'd rather have a bit of breakout than an eczema patch). This works best if you apply it while you are still damp from the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by rachelb140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product saves my face! I get really terrible dry patches (in the summer and winter) and this stuff makes everything smooth and touchable. It is a bit thick for my taste, so I mix it in with my usual face moisturizer. This will definitely stay in my skincare routine forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have eczema therefore my skin hates me. I have switched between this and Cetaphil cream. Cetaphil is good but Eucerin is better . It is very heavy, thick and hard to apply but it's worth it because it works. I highly recommend this to anyone who has chronic dry and sensitive skin.

Quick note: if you mix a little of bit of olive oil with this cream then it spreads more easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by qkchan

I've finally realized that my skin is crazy sensitive. I caved into buying this product after other natural products rebelled on me and left my skin broken out and upset. I replaced my regular natural moisturizer with this product and my skin calmed down right away. This creme is very thick and hard to apply so I thought it would make me break out but instead seems to calm my skin down and heal my breakouts. Crazy!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by nayumiki

It really heavy texture and never sink my skin. It didn't work for me at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by dancerinthenight

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have been struggling with allergies and am thrilled to find something that contains no nut oils, no gluten, no avocado, no coconut. It is a bit hard to put on but my skin feels protected and soothed. I am very cautious about toxicity and this rates a 2 out of 10 on the Cosmetic Safety Database - Better than most "natural products." This makes me feel better about using a drugstore brand.