Dove Nutrium- Body Wash

4.4

Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Sunflower), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Tallow Acid (or), Palmitic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etridronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Pentaerithrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhyrocinnamate, BHT

on 8/4/2004 2:50:00 PM

I have been using Dove Nutrium for a year now, and love the way it moisturuzes and lightly scents my skin. I feel so clean after using this product. Most of the time I don't even need to use lotion after stepping out of the shower. Def. one of the most moisturizing bath products I have used from the drugstore.

on 7/14/2004 1:32:00 PM

I've been using this body wash every day for a few years. The newer version has a smell that reminds me a little of Nair =X On the other hand, it does moisturize pretty good & lathers nicely =)

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

WOW!!!!!

This is probably the best cosmetic product I've ever tried (along with Coty Airspun Face Powder). My skin is normally pretty dry, but when I step out of the shower after using this...my skin feels as if I've already used lotion, seriously! It's sooo silky.

To the Black ladies: you have to try this. It reduces ashiness to a minimum! Use in conjunction with Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion and you've got very moisturized skin.

on 6/17/2004 6:31:00 PM

The texture is very creamy and it lathers up well. It also smells good. But it is just not hydrating enough for me (that's why I took off one lippie).

on 5/26/2004 1:59:00 AM

I loove this body wash! It has been my HG for sooo long, although it's kinda on the backburner as I experiment with other body washes - just for fun, mind you! I love the creamy, smooth texture of this body wash, and the little moisturizing beads are so neat. I love the smell, too! This is really gentle and great at leaving my skin soft and great-smelling. I would definitely recommend! Costs about $5 USD I think. :)

on 4/4/2004 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this years ago when it had the two linked chambers. I mainly stopped using it because it was such a hassle using the bottle. I've bought it again recently and am happy to see that they have managed to make this one product. I love the scent, it has realy staying power. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I will definitely repurchase.

on 3/8/2004 8:56:00 PM

Ture that this body wash doesn't dry out the skin since it's supposed to be moisturizing, and I do notice that after using. But I feel that my skin is not clean. And I just don't like the way it feels in the shower. The smell is also hideous so I have to stop using. There are better moisturizing creamy body washes out there.

on 2/22/2004 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

i love this product....my grandmother bought it for me and i'm so glad she did...leaves my skin smooth, soft, and lightly fragranced..and the little beads DO actually have lotion in them...while bathing i can feel little bursts on my skin...A STAPLE product!!!

on 1/23/2004 12:32:00 AM

This is my HG of body washes! I have very fair, soft skin on most parts of my body and most body washes I have tried have stripped my skin of it's own natural oils, leaving my skin red and irritated. I use this every day in the shower and my skin feels very soft after using it. I don't really care about the smell. Too bad it comes in such a small bottle though!

on 12/17/2003 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is so good! In winter, this leaves my skin well moisturized that I don't need to use lotion after a shower. Plus the fragrance is mild and pleasant, not like the ones from Bath & Body works where the perfumes are overpowering.