July 30, 2014 | 1733 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Lineur Intense

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by ay92

This was my first liquid eyeliner I bought awhile ago. The color is good and all but I didn't like the brush because it was too stiff. I also don't like how it takes awhile for the eyeliner to dry. I had to use hair dryer or else I'd smudge the eyeliner when I blinked. After the eyeliner was dry, I would curl my lashes and when I did that, some eyeliner would come off. After applying mascara, I'd have to carefully fill in the gaps with more eyeliner then use a hair dryer again. My opinion, I did not like it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

What happened to the old lineur intense? The brush is supposed to be tapered and this flakes sometimes.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2011 4:54:00 AM More reviews by CMK

The eyeliner looks shiny and does not look natural. Pieces of the liner seem to chip off my eyes during the day even though I apply eye primer and do no touch my face. The only nice thing I have to say is that it easily washes off with cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I'm not too overly sure about this liner. I found pigmentation to be okay, but it still required me to go over the line again to achieve a very pigmented black colour. What I hated is how the product dries to a shiny finish. It doesn't look natural and rather awkward looking on my skin. I do like that it didn't flake and managed to hold on my skin throughout the day without smudging or fading either. The felt tip applicator is very flexible so it was easy to move against the curve of my eyelid. Not sure if I would repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by freckleP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has become a must have item for me now. I use it every day and the same tube has lasted me six months so far. It dries fast and the brush is very easy to use. I have both "Carbon black" and the plain "black", they're very comparable except the former is shinier I think. I would love to try the Lacome Artliner that everyone raves about but don't want to spend that much money and I'm pretty happy with this one. Just wish it was available in NZ.. I had to stock up during my trip to the US :P

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by onatural

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for Lineur Intense FELT tip eyeliner. The brush liner is completely different and does not work the same way. There are many good reviews of this product so I will add to these reviews by simply summarizing why everyone loves this stuff and giving you some examples of how amazing it is.

The BEST eyeliner on the market! Here is why:

-You get amazing control when putting on this eyeliner but you MUST get the felt tip. You can make your line thick or thin and really get in between those lashes (if you don't have many, like me)
-Lasts all day and even into the next morning without smudging or giving you raccoon eyes, even if you have oily eyelids, like me.
-Comes in Black Mica and other great colors. Black Mica has golden sparkles in it
-Relatively cheap, considering the quality, and easy to get at almost any drug store.
-Comes off easy with eye makeup remover. Comes off easier than waterproof mascara, yet it stays much longer than any pencil liner I've ever used.

To prove to you why this product is so amazing here are a few stories I can tell you about the product.

-I put this stuff on in the morning and woke up the next morning with it still on, same as the day before. It will probably start to fade after 12 hours or if you cry excessively and then wipe your eyes, when it does come off, it actually flakes off but does not leave you raccooned.
-I have put this stuff on during a camping trip and it lasted until the next morning
-This is the ONLY eyeliner that has worked for face painting. That's right, I said face painting. Every year me and a few buddies paint squirmy kid's faces and we use black eyeliner to outline what we want to paint. We've tried all kinds of eye liners and this is by far the best eyeliner for drawing perfect pictures on faces, almost as if you were just drawing with a pencil but without the skipping.

Suggestion: This is a liquid eyeliner, so expect bold color and expect it's not going to blend like a pencil liner would. I get around this by purchasing a shade lighter or a shade closer to the eyeshadow color I'm going to put near my lash line. I've been able to layer eyeshadow on top of these liners and still get a pretty natural look from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by michyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE.
I had one lippie off just cuz it's like 10 bucks & I'm pretty cheap hehe. it dries so quickly(30sec?) & it's really pigmnted! one problem is that SOMETIMES it flakes cause it's so dryin yenno? but that's only happened once haha. I have monolids with really oily lids. I use my elf eye primer w/ this and stays for like 5 hrs? (school) maybe even lnger so.. ya this is awesome & I will always repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by anrl47

This is probably the best eyeliner I have ever used.
I am not normally a liquid eyeliner type person, but this eyeliner totally changed my views.
I have used almost every kinds of eyeliners... seriously, from Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner, Stila gel eyeliner, Urban Decay, Revlon Colorstay, cheap no-name drugstore brands... you name it! But every eyeliners, including those listed, seemed to SMUDGE OR FADE NO MATTER WHAT.
Even the liquid eyeliners I've used smudged (wtf??), faded, peeled off, were very difficult to apply, or even dried out in several days (ahem, Sephora felt tip pen eyeliner. NEVER use this.)
It was very lucky for me to get my hands on this heavenly L'Oreal Lineaur Intense. I don't really get why some people are not digging this eyeliner. It's the BEST.
I got it in Rock Brown because liquid eyeliners have intense pigmentation and I didn't want to look too harsh with bold black eyeliner.
The applicator looks almost exactly like the Lancome Artliner, but somehow the Lineur Intense is easier to apply ;)
Seriously, this eyeliner stays the LONGEST. I have really oily eyelids and anything I put on my eyelids pretty much crease, smudge or disappear but this did not disappoint!! I even ran a mile under the hot sun and it was still there O_o I kind of expected it to disappear but I was very surprised that it stayed!!
However, about 6 hours after application it does seem to slowly fade, but most of it is still there ;) At least it doesn't smudge or crease and makes me look sick.
Highly recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Okay, I haven't tried the Lancome artliner everybody's talking about (definitely going to) but I have this L'Oreal eyeliner in mineral grey (lighter black with some sparkles without any fall-out). And I love it. Have been using it for the past 9 months and so far I haven't had a single problem with it. The application is fool-proof (I am BAD at applying the liner but this one is just so easy to apply) and it stays on the whole day. Could not be happier!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I really love felt tip liners! They are so easy to apply. I don't like this particular liner though. It wears off right after I put it on and comes off in patches..I have a single eyelid and I don't understand why it wears off! It doesn't even last 1 minute on. The formula seems nice and black but the staying power is non-existent.
-love the packaging
-love the applicator
-horrible formula
-doesn't stay on for even a minute (literally)
-doesn't stay on with a setting powder on top
-will repurchase until I find something better < I know total waste of money for something that doesn't work but the packaging is the best