October 2, 2014 | 1279 users online

Loose Powders - Clinique - Blended Face Powder and Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by sweeetpink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product, covers my face well, especially after concealer.
Lasts all day. The travel brush it came with is useless, I use a nice big fluffed face brush with this product. I don't seem to notice it caking up on my wrinkles although I do make sure I bend it well on my face.
This product lasts for a very long time (I would say years).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by MissKaits

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use Clinique's liquid foundation and was hoping their powder would be just as good. I really only wanted a colorless finishing powder that would keep my oily skin at bay. I got it in the shade invisible blend thinking that there would be no color...but there was. Cons: It leaves my skin looking so much darker than what it was before (which isn't good since I have fair skin). Also, as the day goes on, my skin gets these kind of dark blotchy areas of powder. Plus, it smears off really easily and doesn't keep oil away. Didn't break me out. Also contains Bismuth. Pros: Goes on really smooth and light. I don't think it's for people with oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's pretty much the best powder i can get in my dinky little town :P. It looks good most of the time but sometimes it doesnt... What i do is use my fingers to rub it in and THEN use a powder brush to kinda brush it out. It looks better on me when i do it that way instead of just using a brush to put it on.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by sonal79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have had this powder for a while but have used it only a few times. Only recently I started using this everyday and I noticed I was getting clogged pores on my forehead where I am usually clear. Well I think this powder is to be blamed. I checked the ingredients and it has isopropyl Myristate which is rated 5 (worst) for comodogencity on acne detective site.
Also it doesn't state on the powder that it is oil free and non-comodogenic. I like that this powder can blur pores and feels nice on. But unfortunately I can't use it now.

INGREDIENTS: talc - zinc stearate - magnesium carbonate - kaolin - squalane - isopropyl myristate - trisodium edta - potassium sorbate - methylparaben - butylparaben - propylparaben - [ (may contain) titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 777163) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - carmine (ci 75470) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by caroe7

I didn't like the brush it came with, so I use my own. Like someone else said, it's nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Boa_Elva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this loose powder. IT does conceal pores, also when using hand rub abit(as by the instruction) it does look good. IT does control oil too. Will purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

I have this in Transparency 4. It's a good color match for my med. beige complexion. The powder is finely milled and disappears upon application. Takes away shine but doesn't keep it away. The packaging is nice but the brush isn't usable.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by MarusyaN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lovely thing!

Just received my first Clinique loose powder in Transparency #2.
Got the full size jar off eBay for just $7 (!) and am very pleased with the product.

(The packaging is perfect - it crossed the ocean and arrived without a single defect!)

*** As for the powder itself ***

It works absolutely great on top of my "YSL Perfect Touch #01 Ivory foundation". The foundation itself is famous for that "baby skin" effect and with this powder my skin is just sooo smooth & silky, so baby soft! You can feel,and of course see, the difference it makes - you'll get gorgeous healthy-looking skin soft like peach.

I'm absolutely delighted. :)

All in all, I wouldn't consider switching to any other brand, because Clinique's loose powder is the real deal. ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

Received this at bonus time. I have it in invisible blend, i use it to set my e.l. doublewear concealer for which it does brilliantly. I dont know whether a cheaper loose powder will do the same job, probably. I find it controls my oil slightly as well. Blends perfectly with skin, i dont have any dry flaky patches at all so cannot comment on that.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2009 8:02:00 AM More reviews by trangxinh

I got number 5. Really makes my skin looks darker and healthier. I use it after using normal color powder. Good on my cheek.