Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

3.9

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

This product broke me up like crazy and it comes with a stong muddy smell to it. I'm suspecting that it might be spoilt so i exchanged it with the counter since I brought not too long ago. Guess what? It comes with the same digusting muddy smell. Yuck!

Though I admit that my skin is acne prone and oily. But once I stop this foundation, my pimples and acne became better. So to conclude, it's either the fault of the product ingredients or its just clinique.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I already wrote a review on how much I love this powder, but it was the wrong color. Well I went back and got this in translucent...goodness, this does absolutely nothing to soak up the oilies and it turned me ghostly gray when I wore it over my foundation. I am extremely disappointed in this because I used to love Clinique powders!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yay: Makes face look flawless instantly
Nay: Shine does come back shortly after
I use this to set my liquid foundation. It's great for masking pores as well, as I've found that foundations don't tend to do this very well as mine are very obvious. It mattifies instantly, which I love, and when touching up later in the day, it quickly makes my make up look newly applied, even hours after I put it on. That said, my skin looks oily rather soon afterwards, but I think for most it would be okay. It lasts a long time, so the cost doesn't seem too outrageous then! I'd definitely buy again, although I rely on pressed compact powders for during the day, as this one tends to make a mess, so isn't as practical.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Great product, covers my face well, especially after concealer.
Lasts all day. The travel brush it came with is useless, I use a nice big fluffed face brush with this product. I don't seem to notice it caking up on my wrinkles although I do make sure I bend it well on my face.
This product lasts for a very long time (I would say years).

I use Clinique's liquid foundation and was hoping their powder would be just as good. I really only wanted a colorless finishing powder that would keep my oily skin at bay. I got it in the shade invisible blend thinking that there would be no color...but there was. Cons: It leaves my skin looking so much darker than what it was before (which isn't good since I have fair skin). Also, as the day goes on, my skin gets these kind of dark blotchy areas of powder. Plus, it smears off really easily and doesn't keep oil away. Didn't break me out. Also contains Bismuth. Pros: Goes on really smooth and light. I don't think it's for people with oily skin.

It's pretty much the best powder i can get in my dinky little town :P. It looks good most of the time but sometimes it doesnt... What i do is use my fingers to rub it in and THEN use a powder brush to kinda brush it out. It looks better on me when i do it that way instead of just using a brush to put it on.

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

I have had this powder for a while but have used it only a few times. Only recently I started using this everyday and I noticed I was getting clogged pores on my forehead where I am usually clear. Well I think this powder is to be blamed. I checked the ingredients and it has isopropyl Myristate which is rated 5 (worst) for comodogencity on acne detective site.
Also it doesn't state on the powder that it is oil free and non-comodogenic. I like that this powder can blur pores and feels nice on. But unfortunately I can't use it now.

INGREDIENTS: talc - zinc stearate - magnesium carbonate - kaolin - squalane - isopropyl myristate - trisodium edta - potassium sorbate - methylparaben - butylparaben - propylparaben - [ (may contain) titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 777163) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - carmine (ci 75470) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

I didn't like the brush it came with, so I use my own. Like someone else said, it's nothing special.

I like this loose powder. IT does conceal pores, also when using hand rub abit(as by the instruction) it does look good. IT does control oil too. Will purchase again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have this in Transparency 4. It's a good color match for my med. beige complexion. The powder is finely milled and disappears upon application. Takes away shine but doesn't keep it away. The packaging is nice but the brush isn't usable.