September 16, 2014 | 1744 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Dakara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. It makes my thick hair soft. My hair is colored and it used to feel dry before I used this. I love it. It smells great the smell lasts for hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by penguinskittles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since my hair is pretty oily i usually use the sun touched shine one (which works amazing on my hair) but my sister, whose hair is slightly dry uses this and one day, because of my curiousity, i tried this. BIG MISTAKE! Lol
Dont use this shampoo if your hair is already oily.
But if your hair is coarse like my sister's, it works like a charm,

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Emily1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I brought this product when it was on offer, I think it was like 1.50. I had realised the product range was supposed to be quite good so I gave it a go. I had a different bottle though, it says miracle moist shampoo. I love the smell, it's like those pink and blue fizzy bottle sweets you get. But I always find this product weighs my hair down. It quickly gets greasy after using this, and my hair is always as frizzy as usual. I don't think it's any better than your average run of the mill shampoo. It's just been stored in my bathroom drawers for ages now. I much prefer the new Pantene. Thank god this was cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by tweedlediva

This is my first review, since there was never anything else worth writing about. This shampoo has literally changed my life. My hair is thick, dark, and coarse (I'm Indian) and is mostly straight but gets very puffy and frizzy. I thought this is just how my hair was and I wrestled with straightening treatments, flat ironing, blow drying, etc for years. I got this shampoo and my hair is suddenly smooth, not frizzy, and super soft! Unbelievable. I'm throwing away all my expensive salon crap and sticking with Aussie Moist from now on (with conditioner). The only downside is that it does build up after a few washings so I just use a clarifying shampoo before washing once or twice a month. I no longer struggle with my frizz and I'm thinking of foregoing my next straightening treatment to see how it grows out with the new shampoo. Seriously. Changed my life.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by valeria_l

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have coarse curly hair. I don't do any heat styling or dying. My hair is just naturally coarse and dry. This shampoo made my hair so rough and sucked any moisture out. I used it with the matching conditioner and my hair was so frizzy. I bought this at Target and all they had were large bottles with pumps for about $5. I would have much preferred a smaller bottle since I was trying this out for the first time. The price per ounce is excellent but this just didn't work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: moisturizing :)
CONS: smells weird :(
COMMENTS: I love it because it makes my hair feel so much softer, so much smoother, and so much more moisturized! The only problem is it kind of smells bad, oh well though, I'll just go back to my regular shampoo! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Directioner1O1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like the smell THAT much but OMG it works really good. I have thick dry hair and it completely quenches it and moisturizes it and hrydrates it and gets rid of frizz! :P I actually really like this shampoo, but I like my regular shampoo better. I just tried this for a change, but it's pretty good, it's pretty cheap guys, so eh, might as well try it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by dezichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this product at first because it's cheap, smelled nice, and seemed to make my hair feel soft. After about 3 weeks though, I noticed my hair started to weigh down (even after clarifying and making sure to rinse very well), and it was rough to get a comb through it.
My scalp also was VERY irritated along the bottom, top of forehead, and sides right at my ears. It was such a bright red irritation. I have never had anything like this happen before! This shampoo and conditioner just ruined my scalp. It was flakes galore, itchy and burned. I still kept trying this Aussie moist combo, but my hair and scalp just got worse. And then I read other reviewers whom also experiences scalp irritation.
So quit using and my scalp is finally getting back to normal with the help of some drugstore creams.
As a final note for packaging, it sucks. My caps would sometimes be hard to get up and they both snapped off.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by megieroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This used to be my go to shampoo back in the day. I recently picked up an older bottle I had stuffed up in the cupboard (Probably to try something new at the time) The first wash was fantastic. My hair smelled amazing and it was soft and smooth. After using it for a few days I noticed that my hair would be almost dripping by the end of the day. Far too heavy. This shampoo also made my forehead break out, and clogged some pores. Wish I had've realized that the original time I used it, would've saved on a bunch of acne 'solutions'.

Overall good for people with /extremely/ dry hair (My hair obviously isnt that dry), cheap and smells delicious and the smell stays around. Worth a try if nothing else!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by STheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used up about half of the bottle before realizing that this shampoo was actually making me break out. The first thing I noticed was that I had bunch of pimples along my hair line, which is a normal thing every once in a while, but this time they weren't going away. Second, I noticed that my forehead had tiny bumps all over, again I didn't think it was a big deal because they were barely noticeable. Third I started to get big painful pimples on the back of my head and while nobody could see them, they really hurt at night when I laid down. After my back started to break out I stopped using this shampoo all together and my break out slowly cleared up after a week. My sister used this shampoo once after her's ran out, even after I told her what it caused me. She told me that her body broke out the next morning. I don't know what was in this that my body reacted to, but I'm never using this again. I'd rather have dry hair (not that it even helped with that) than pimply skin.

ATTENTION - 5/16/12
The formula for this product has been CHANGED. It's still being sold under the same name. WARNING - DO NOT BUY. IT'S CHOCK FULL OF SULFATES NOW - especially sodium laureth sulfate, which is known to cause irritation to the skin. That's what was breaking me break out.