January 26, 2015 | 2082 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

This is what I use normally.. I love this product. I love the smell of it.. In the UK here the bottle is a little different where you have to press the cap to open but no biggy.. I love the fact that my hair smells like this when It's dry.. I love the cleanliness it leaves and everything about it..

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by marshmallowmoondrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG...no, just no. This shampoo is one of the worst that I have ever used (and I have basically used every type of shampoo out there). I have thick, fine hair that tend to be dry most of the time. I was looking for a good shampoo that moisturizes well and leaves my hair feeling light & clean. This was definitely NOT IT. I picked this shampoo up at my local Walmart and could not wait to use it because of the fab reviews. The pump bottle is great & works well. I absolutely LOVE THE SMELL. But the way it makes my scalp and hair feel is disgusting, to say the least.

After using this shampoo, my scalp was itchy and full of dandruff. It was so bad that I actually felt like I needed a shower to wash my hair after about an hour of stepping out of the shower. My hair was dry, itchy, felt incredibly dirty and was dull. My hair actually LOOKED dirty and gross in the mirror. This shampoo also weighed my hair down a lot.

I'm sure that all of the girls reviewing and saying they love this shampoo are not lying. This probably works for some people, but it was just not for me. Maybe it moisturizes too well? I don't know. This shampoo was so bad that I actually had to stop using it and couldn't even finish the huge bottle I bought. What a waste of money! The smell is great...so it's really disappointing. I wanted to like this shampoo. Oh well!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by kavitabc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is just okay for me.I'm gonna finish the bottle but probably won't buy again. Oh, i have very thick, long, course hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Dakara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. It makes my thick hair soft. My hair is colored and it used to feel dry before I used this. I love it. It smells great the smell lasts for hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by penguinskittles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since my hair is pretty oily i usually use the sun touched shine one (which works amazing on my hair) but my sister, whose hair is slightly dry uses this and one day, because of my curiousity, i tried this. BIG MISTAKE! Lol
Dont use this shampoo if your hair is already oily.
But if your hair is coarse like my sister's, it works like a charm,

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Emily1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I brought this product when it was on offer, I think it was like 1.50. I had realised the product range was supposed to be quite good so I gave it a go. I had a different bottle though, it says miracle moist shampoo. I love the smell, it's like those pink and blue fizzy bottle sweets you get. But I always find this product weighs my hair down. It quickly gets greasy after using this, and my hair is always as frizzy as usual. I don't think it's any better than your average run of the mill shampoo. It's just been stored in my bathroom drawers for ages now. I much prefer the new Pantene. Thank god this was cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by tweedlediva

This is my first review, since there was never anything else worth writing about. This shampoo has literally changed my life. My hair is thick, dark, and coarse (I'm Indian) and is mostly straight but gets very puffy and frizzy. I thought this is just how my hair was and I wrestled with straightening treatments, flat ironing, blow drying, etc for years. I got this shampoo and my hair is suddenly smooth, not frizzy, and super soft! Unbelievable. I'm throwing away all my expensive salon crap and sticking with Aussie Moist from now on (with conditioner). The only downside is that it does build up after a few washings so I just use a clarifying shampoo before washing once or twice a month. I no longer struggle with my frizz and I'm thinking of foregoing my next straightening treatment to see how it grows out with the new shampoo. Seriously. Changed my life.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by valeria_l

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have coarse curly hair. I don't do any heat styling or dying. My hair is just naturally coarse and dry. This shampoo made my hair so rough and sucked any moisture out. I used it with the matching conditioner and my hair was so frizzy. I bought this at Target and all they had were large bottles with pumps for about $5. I would have much preferred a smaller bottle since I was trying this out for the first time. The price per ounce is excellent but this just didn't work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: moisturizing :)
CONS: smells weird :(
COMMENTS: I love it because it makes my hair feel so much softer, so much smoother, and so much more moisturized! The only problem is it kind of smells bad, oh well though, I'll just go back to my regular shampoo! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Directioner1O1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like the smell THAT much but OMG it works really good. I have thick dry hair and it completely quenches it and moisturizes it and hrydrates it and gets rid of frizz! :P I actually really like this shampoo, but I like my regular shampoo better. I just tried this for a change, but it's pretty good, it's pretty cheap guys, so eh, might as well try it!