October 24, 2014 | 1867 users online

Eyeliner - Bonne Bell - Eye definer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2008 1:30:00 PM More reviews by anibee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought a few of these for short term wear, Plantinum and a light blue was the colours I bought but I really like this product. Itís more creamy than I'm use to wearing, the stay power is good and the prices is exceptional.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 12:36:00 AM More reviews by KittyKat131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and doesn't smudge too much. I also like that the black is really dark. I will be purchasing this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the eyeliner in white. I think it has good staying power, I only use it to rim my lower lash line.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2008 1:03:00 PM More reviews by heartme

i got this for around 3 bucks, it goes on quite well, i have a couple of these. but it smudges a tad quick :S

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by e_L_L_e

i have the shade "glow", which is a matte white. this has no pigmentation! i have to apply a lot of force in order to get this to show. won't repurchase, even for 2 bucks.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2007 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Tracey_le

I bought this in the colour black ink, but on my eyes it showed up looking a nasty dark blue. Anyway, the pencil is very dry to begin with, but the color bleeds very quickly. i dont plan on buying this again, the prestige waterproof one is a million times better on so many levels.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 3:34:00 AM More reviews by sammerz2388

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I always end up coming back to this! It stays put like no other liner, and you cannot beat that price. And who doesn't want at least one Bonne Bell product in their drawer for memories' sake? :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2007 3:23:00 PM More reviews by foofighter99

I've used these eyeliners for years. I love that they are so inexpensive that I can afford to buy several different shades to strike whatever mood I'm in that day.

I have read that some people have problems with them running into their eyes. Have you tried "setting" the eyeliner with co-ordinating shadow - I always do this mostly to soften the eyeliner line and to increase it's staying power. I personally never apply liner on the inside rim of my eye - to me that seems very un-hygienic and makes my eyes water endlessly.

Also if you are having a problem with the sharpness of the pencil try refrigerating it and sharpening before use - it's an age-old trick but works very well.

I am just fairly cheap so I can't warrant spending more than $7.00 on an eyeliner. So these allow me to not feel guilty if I lose them or sharpen them everyday and last no longer than 2 months.

The one I'm currently using "Black Olive" and I love it, exactly what the name implies - a very dark smokey olive green colour. I also buy Soft Black as a staple liner. The Charcoal or Slate is a softer alternative to black on fair ladies and looks very pretty if you are aiming for a soft smokey eye. There are several shades of natural browns as well.

For the price - you simply can't go wrong, even if you only buy a basic black.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 10:18:00 AM More reviews by khourianya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I've tried a handful of other brands and always come back to my Bonne Bell. I've used it ever since I was 12 (I'm 31 now - so that tells to it's longevity). With other eyeliners, I didn't find enough of a quality difference to justify the big prices - they all seem the same. For under $2 a pop, I can afford to have a great selection of eyeliner colours in my makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Aggie_D

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I own one in almost every colour!!!
The colour pay off is really good and it glides on oh so smooth without skipping.
Cant go wrong with the price ($1.30) either! =)