BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 2/12/2014 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was my very first concealer, and even then, I was utterly disappointed with it.

Pros:
- medium coverage
- able to cover both redness and acne
- inexpensive (in comparison)

Cons:
- drying, even though it's a cream concealer!: unable to be used for the undereye area
- doesn't blend easily
- not very easy to dispense, also unhygienic
- REFLECT WHITE PATCHES IN PHOTOS!

The last point is utterly unacceptable. No way will I ever repurchase.

on 2/9/2014 6:33:00 PM

I have some serious dark circles. Like, Night-of-the-Living-Dead-zombie eyes, no matter how much sleep I get. God saw it fit to make me this way. He also made sure I knew about this concealer which seems heaven sent. For years I would test out every concealer on the market that would only provide minimal coverage, like painting white over black walls. This stuff REALLY covers my dark circles. It's a little waxy so I rub it between my fingers before applying so it goes on a bit smoother.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's a bit heavy and can look cakey. I don't have many wrinkles but it manages to find the ones I do have and settle in at the end of the day.

Overall this is a great product that I will continue using and I highly recommend it. Cheers!

on 1/25/2014 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great undereye coverage, shame about the creasing! This is the best match I've found to cover my undereye circles without looking cakey, but it settles into the fine lines around your eyes like no other and I find myself patting it out of the creases 4-5 times in a normal work day. Tried it with eyeshadow primer underneath it, have to say that didn't really help. It's a shame as the tone and coverage are great.

on 1/20/2014 2:25:00 PM

Used to work for benefit and didn't always rate this for under the eye as could tend to dry but since having my little girl..... Wow!!!. Covers my dark eyes and makes me look radiant again. I don't really get blemishes but those of you who do it is anti bacterial so helps to clear up spots. Fab cover x

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I loved this concealer I wore it for work for 12 hours and it didn't budge, it's nice and smooth and goes on really well the only thing that would put me off is the price

on 1/14/2014 2:20:00 AM

I'm usually not a big fan of paying big bucks for makeup that I'm going to have to throw away and replace after six months, but this concealer is pretty good. It doesn't work for under my eyes, as it ends up looking cakey, but any other redness on my face is taken care of with Boi-ing. I wear the lightest shade and it blends in perfectly with my skin! Because I use it mainly in oily areas to begin with, it doesn't dry my face out, but it is a fairly dry product.

on 1/9/2014 5:05:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I heard that this is great for under eye concealer, WRONG. It creases TERRIBLY and seriously looks awful. I can't say it looks cakey because it looks so much worse than that under the eyes. Also on blemishes it looks dry. However it's creamy and covers redness well. Will not repurchase.

on 12/30/2013 5:22:00 AM

I'm an NC30 in mac and I got the no.2 in boing. I found this concealer to be too sticky. It made the fine lines under my eyes show up... And I barely have any lines. It didn't cover my dark circles either.
Don't fall for the for the cute packaging.
It's not a concealer I would recommended for anyone to buy, I prefer my maybelline dream lumi over this any day.

on 12/26/2013 6:29:00 PM

Very good coverage, covers what i need which is pesky blemishes. However it needs oily skin types to make it blendable to use, wouldn't recommend for dry skin.

Pros:
coverage
good for acne
good for under eyes
creamy
lasts a while

Cons:
drying
not for all skin types
gets caught on flakes
expensive

on 12/23/2013 1:23:00 PM

Boi-ing is a life saver! Dramatically reduces the appearance of spots and dark eyes, works a treat and I carry it everywhere with me. It can dry up skin so make sure you moisturise before- apart from this it lasts a reasonable amount of time and the colour is not too dark or too light. I wear it over foundation or sometimes just to cover up spots without foundation.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products