September 21, 2014 | 1152 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I got this concealer in one of benefit makeup set. I use it to cover my post acne hyper pigmentation and it cover very well. I usually layer the concealer on top of my foundation and blend the edges. I never use this as an under eye concealer because of its consistency it will crease. I finished mine but I got TheBalm cream concealer as a replacement and I like it better. I can easily get boi-ing in one of benefit set but I will not buy it by it self.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Kaidence

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim, needing a heavy-duty concelar for my break-out. It is exactly that, a very full concelar. It covered my blemishes wonderfully, even the really red bumpy ones. The color selection is not the best though. I have the lighest shade and it's a bit too pink for under my eyes and it creases almost immediately (I only use it on blemishes now). It can look cakey sometimes, especially throughout the day but it does stay on. I'm afraid it will dry out since it takes a while to get to warm it up and get it to a creamy consistency. If I find a less expensive heavy coverage concealer, then I probably wont be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer because of the consistency, the decent amount you get and the coverage,,, just rocks! Benefit would do a service if they would add more shades for those who need them though. Let's hope they take note.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by triplfun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another great Benefit product! Industrial strength concealer, so a little goes a long way. Covers acne scars, large pores, and broken capillaries. Since my skin is soooo oily, even with my age, it eventually wears off. But it doesn't leave flaky residue. LOVE this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer, I have acne prone skin and my skin has some acne scars that need to be covered. I don't use it under my eyes, for that area I prefer using liquid concealers, but for my face this concealer it's perfect! I apply it with Sigma P80 brush before or after foundation and it lasts for hours and hours. I'm NW15 and the lightest shade is a color match for me! I'll probably buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I will preface this by saying that I have never been much of a concealer user. I don't have dark undereye circles unless I don't get enough sleep, and only the occasional blemish. Still, I decided I needed to have a concealer in my kit, so I picked this up to try. So far, I am very happy. I'm a fair NW15 and I bought this in 01, the lightest shade offered. It is a very thick, pancake type cream that comes in a pot with a screw-on lid. It truly is "industrial strength." It covers blemishes completely and easily. I also use a tiny dab under my eyes if I happen to have dark circles, and blend it with my dampened foundation sponge or a brush. It covers well, and I haven't had any issues with caking or breakouts. I'm quite pleased with this and I would definitely repurchase.

Edited 11/5: Recently had surgery to remove all 4 badly impacted wisdom teeth, which resulted in some pretty serious bruising along my jawline & cheeks the following week when I had to go back to work. Super fun. Boi-ing really lived up to the "industrial strength concealer" name by covering the majority of the bruising. That right there is worth the $20 I paid for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by erika107

I have extremely dark baggy under-eye circles. I was hoping to find a product that could conceal them decently and this did the job. Although, I would have to say I didn't "love" it. It settles into fine lines and creases even though I've set it with a powder. I don't know if this has to do with the fact that I have very oily eyelids but well.
I would say it was very good for other blemishes on the skin, not so well for under eyes though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this concealer it literally covers everythingg!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

Good coverage, decent colour but I found the consistency a little too waxy and less malleable than many other concealers. It was more workable when applied to the skin (I guess cos the skin heats it up a bit) but still not quite the perfect consistency for blending in on the skin. There's nothing * wrong* with this concealer but somehow I find it gets neglected at the back of my cosmetics draw and other products are far more appealing. Probably wont repurchase- but definitely don't think it's a bad product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Was really impressed when I first applied it, good coverage on spots and also the under eye area, after a few hours it seem to start looking cakey and dry so I won't be repurchasing, overall I'd say it was expensive and in an average packaging for a concealer. May be more suited to someone with more oily skin with it being a thick consistency.