November 26, 2014 | 1754 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Not a fan of this concealer. To be fair, I don't really understand the hype over Benefit products in general. I think this concealer provides medium to full coverage. It is best used on skin blemishes, since the dry texture will not do much to hide acne. For dark circles, I think that the concealer doesn't blend in easily under the eyes. I find that you really have to warm it up to get a creamy consistency.

I don't like that the color selection is VERY minimal. There are a sum total of 5 shades, without separation for those with warm and cool undertones. For a high end brand, I would have expected more. Packaging is bare bones and a hassle to open.

Overall, I do not recommend this concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by FrozenAlexey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's an ok product for me. It tends to get cakey in the under eye area which i really dislike.
For blemishes it's a great product because the coverage is really good. But not so much for under eye circles. But to be fair they never claimed that this product is good for dark circles so it's more me expecting too much. I think it's really pricey too. There is def. better products for less money.

Still, it's a good concealer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Agree with the negative reviews. Has tendency to rub off. Is inadequate in terms of coverage, lasting power, and so on. Fine for spot coverage as the waxy texture helps for blemishes. Under-eyes- so-so. Will stick to Vichy dermablend or layer it on top of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by panda126

I've been using this product for about 5 months and overall I do like it. I have it in the palest shade which matches me well. I think it's best for covering up blemishes/redness but it works fine for under the eyes as well (it just tends to crease on me) the texture is really soft and doesn't make my skin react at all! Plus you get a good amount of product for a food price from a higher end brand. My only major complaint is the packaging. The newest packaging is different than in the picture on this page - it's a screw on lid and because the product is quite thin it makes it really hard sometime to screw on and off - plus I have small and thin hands

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by nichdizzlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do think this is a great concealer, but overall I would not buy this again. Whenever I would apply this over my foundation, hours later I saw that it would 'rub" off. I could see it like running off my skin on the area I would apply it. I do not fancy the smell at all! It smells like oil. I usually have two different concealers, one for my face and the other for under eyes. One time, I ran out of my under eye concealer, so I use this and no nonooonnnoooo. It it too creamy for under eyes and I set it with powder, still settled into fine lines. But this is a great eyelid primer!
It does contain oil so I would be careful for those of you could have acne-prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by ivettg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Probably my favourite BeneFit product. It has great coverage, and the consistency is nice as well, not too heavy, but gives great coverage!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I got this concealer in one of benefit makeup set. I use it to cover my post acne hyper pigmentation and it cover very well. I usually layer the concealer on top of my foundation and blend the edges. I never use this as an under eye concealer because of its consistency it will crease. I finished mine but I got TheBalm cream concealer as a replacement and I like it better. I can easily get boi-ing in one of benefit set but I will not buy it by it self.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Kaidence

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim, needing a heavy-duty concelar for my break-out. It is exactly that, a very full concelar. It covered my blemishes wonderfully, even the really red bumpy ones. The color selection is not the best though. I have the lighest shade and it's a bit too pink for under my eyes and it creases almost immediately (I only use it on blemishes now). It can look cakey sometimes, especially throughout the day but it does stay on. I'm afraid it will dry out since it takes a while to get to warm it up and get it to a creamy consistency. If I find a less expensive heavy coverage concealer, then I probably wont be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer because of the consistency, the decent amount you get and the coverage,,, just rocks! Benefit would do a service if they would add more shades for those who need them though. Let's hope they take note.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by triplfun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another great Benefit product! Industrial strength concealer, so a little goes a long way. Covers acne scars, large pores, and broken capillaries. Since my skin is soooo oily, even with my age, it eventually wears off. But it doesn't leave flaky residue. LOVE this stuff!