MAC Frost - Angel

on 6/25/2013 9:49:00 AM

For me it is an average lipstick. Not the worst I've tried still far far far away from the bests.

The color is not working on me. I have fair skin. I kept trying and trying to wear this lippie, and I always ended up looking llike a little girl who used crayons to do her make up. Something must be off with my coloring but this shade looks unflattering on me. Too bad for me.

The texture is ok. After a few hours (if you're not paying attention) it may look dry.

Again, not the poorest quality, not the worst shade, but still...

on 6/23/2013 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hefty price tag on this lipstick but so worth it!
This lipstick is long wearing, super pigmented, moisturising and a beautiful colour!
This lipstick (or any MAC lipstick) will last all day if you don't eat or drink too much. IT does not move from your lips. It has a beautiful consistency.
Of course like with all colours, you have to try it but on all my friends who have tried it, it looks beautiful. The pink is not too harsh but stands out a bit more form just a natural lipstick.
I've had it for 7 months and use it almost everyday and have used 3/4 of it.

on 6/18/2013 8:44:00 PM

To me Angel is a one of those quintessential pink lipsticks that every girl should own. Although MAC has labeled it a Frost I don't find it frosty at all. Additionally, I don't find it overly drying like most frosts. This is the perfect handbag lipstick and it goes with just about any look. The color is a light neutral pink that is a MLBB color for me. I'm NC15-20 for reference.

Angel is so versatile... you can wear it with a sexy smokey eye or at the office with a neutral understated eye. If I don't know what lipstick I want to wear I always reach for old faithful, Angel. I typically wear it on it's own, but Angel looks lovely with MAC Soar or MAC Dervish lip liners. I will always repurchase.

on 6/15/2013 1:18:00 PM

Angel lipstick isn't a good lipstick.It is very drying.And looks so chalking.
Frost isn't a good finish in lipsticks.The best lipstick is Creme Cup.Its a wonderful filling on your lips.So get Creme Cup instead of Angel.Trust me you will be glad you did.

on 6/12/2013 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the perfect pink color! Mac lipsticks are by far my favorite lipsticks as all are very pigmented and smell great. I bought this lipstick as i heard kim kardashian wears it and i am in love with her make up. i must say this is my favorite lipstick and i would recommend it for more tanned skin tones as i think it would make a paler woman look more washed out.

on 5/27/2013 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a light baby pink lipstick with a nice subtle sheen to it Its not a ugly In your face clownish frost like some frosted lipsticks can look its extremely pretty and looks very much like creme cup infact I sometimes can't tell the difference at times both great with a smokey eye or a neutrel soft femmine look I'd recommend this to anyone who loves barbie pink lipsticks like me:)

on 5/25/2013 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I got this lipstick with MAC's back to MAC program so I didn't have to pay a cent for this (thank god). This is a pinky nude colour, the formulation is beautiful and it is super creamy when applied to the lips. The only problem I have is that it looks AWFUL on my NC25 skintone and darker pigmented lips. I look like a corpse and it really settles into the lines of my lips, it just isn't cute. The only way I can make this work is with a darker lipliner and darker gloss on top but that's just hiding the actual colour itself and isn't really worth it. I'm really sad this lipstick doesn't work for me because it is truly a beautiful colour.

on 5/25/2013 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this lipstick ! You could wear this lipstick on a daily bases ! It's so pretty.

on 5/21/2013 4:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This was my first MAC lipstick and at 16 dollars a pop, I was not impressed. The color was just not pretty for my skin. It made me look like a sick barbie doll, not a good look. I would always have to top with a gloss (usually a darker color) because it made my lips look dry and weird looking. Even after exfoliating and "prepping" my lips, this lipstick still looked...well, bad. Although I have gotten several compliments on it, I just did not think it looked good compared to other pink lipsticks I own. I bought to to use as an "everyday" color, but it just falls short for me.

on 5/21/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Angel is a color that most people seem to either love or hate. I'd read so many bad reviews about it that I didn't even bother trying it for the longest time - however the last time I was at MAC I tried out Creme Cup because I heard it was a similar color to Angel, but more wearable. Interestingly enough, I found the opposite to be true in my case. Creme Cup was too pale on me and made my lips almost slightly grayish whereas Angel was what I was looking for - a baby pink that doesn't run too cool for my complexion. The only reason I took off a lippie was because on my it settles into lip lines after a little bit.

Popular Lipsticks