Clinique Exfoliating Scrub

4.3

INGREDIENTS: water\aqua\eau [] glyceryl stearate [] polyethylene [] hexylene glycol [] disodium cocoamphodiacetate [] disodium oleamido mipa-sulfosuccinate [] magnesium aluminum silicate [] salicylic acid [] menthol [] stearamidoethyl diethylamine [] methylparaben [] propylparaben [] titanium dioxide

on 5/6/2011 12:24:00 PM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 This scrub is great. I've bene using it for years on and off. I always go back to it. Careful if you have sensitive skin, it can be a little harsh if you don't mix with enough water because it is a bit thick. I use it in the shower, that way I'm able to realy rince it off completely. Also, it's great for hands.

on 4/16/2011 4:00:00 PM

I love this scrub. It feels refreshing, unclogs pores nicely and leaves skin really smooth. Lasts me a really long time too.

on 3/29/2011 9:50:00 PM

The best scrub I ever used! A little goes a long way and my entire tube last for a year as I just use this only 2x a week. I like the minty fresh feeling and slight tingle when I apply it to my face. It made my skin soft , dewy and really smooth.

on 3/28/2011 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this stuff. First of all, it makes my face tingle. It's super thick and intensive, so if your skin is super fragile and delicate, I wouldn't recommend it. I like it because it really makes my skin feel so smooth and clean, plus it helps open up my pores to get rid of all that crap in my pores. I use it more in the summer because my skin gets a bit oilier and I begin to break out, about every other day. In the winter I use it maybe once or twice a week just to keep my skin in check. Love it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

hey girls

ok ...i got a deluxe sample so i used it ! :)

i really liked it ...skin felt soft and not dry at all !
the smell is nice , gentle enough to use everyday ...maybe not if you are sensitive.

Definitely worth a try ....

XOX
Nat

on 3/18/2011 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I actually liked this exfoliator because it's so minty fresh. Great after a long day in the shower.

The only thing that I can complain about is that.... this is for your face, right? It's so thick. It's almost like gravel and sand mixed together. It needs some slip,... It almost hurts to apply it to your face unless it's wet instead of damp.

It's not the best, I wouldn't run out to go get it, but it's affordable... If you got it as a gift or in a GWP then sure keep it, but there are so many better things out there.

on 3/1/2011 5:11:00 PM

This is not really a review: Is this the scrub called "gommage tonique"? The formula has been changed lately so there are no parabens in the scrub anymore.

on 1/23/2011 1:08:00 PM

I LOVE this scrub. It exfoliates without being rough and it gets rid of the dry flakes that come during the winter. I use it every other night. This scrub creates a nice minty feeling and it doesn't burn my sensitive skin. I would buy this again. Don't expect to see complete miracles, but it does feel wonderful.

on 1/23/2011 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Allright, I gave up today. I have been using this product for the last couple of weeks, it feels nice when using, cool and minty and the skin is soo smooth right after using. However it did nothing for my blackheads and pores and worst of all the next day I always get a few whiteheads and pimples. I used it yesterday and now my chin is sore and I just know that I'll get a few pimples there during the day, in addition to the two new whiteheads I had when I woke up. I was hoping for a pretty basic but reliable face scrub when I bought this, but unfortunately the pimple problem makes me want to swap this. The worst part is that it was so expensive here in Sweden, should have bought it on ebay at least. The prices for skincare products in Sweden are really ridiculous!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This product saved my life. I kept trying to put on foundation/concealer/powder this winter, but whatever i did my skin would flake like crazy and look disgusting. i figured it was the products' fault, but i'm so glad i bought this before i returned my new concealer and foundation (both clinique). the large beads in this exfoliates my skin so well and i really feel it working. it also gives a cooling sensation, which is nice. it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight afterwards, either. it literally saved my makeup this winter.
and as usual, clinique prices are so affordable, and out of ALL the clinique products i have, i have yet to be disappointed. go clinique!