April 16, 2014 | 2043 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by sh1307732

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this scrub. It exfoliates without being rough and it gets rid of the dry flakes that come during the winter. I use it every other night. This scrub creates a nice minty feeling and it doesn't burn my sensitive skin. I would buy this again. Don't expect to see complete miracles, but it does feel wonderful.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Kasia_S

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Allright, I gave up today. I have been using this product for the last couple of weeks, it feels nice when using, cool and minty and the skin is soo smooth right after using. However it did nothing for my blackheads and pores and worst of all the next day I always get a few whiteheads and pimples. I used it yesterday and now my chin is sore and I just know that I'll get a few pimples there during the day, in addition to the two new whiteheads I had when I woke up. I was hoping for a pretty basic but reliable face scrub when I bought this, but unfortunately the pimple problem makes me want to swap this. The worst part is that it was so expensive here in Sweden, should have bought it on ebay at least. The prices for skincare products in Sweden are really ridiculous!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 5:26:00 AM More reviews by flawlessbackflip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product saved my life. I kept trying to put on foundation/concealer/powder this winter, but whatever i did my skin would flake like crazy and look disgusting. i figured it was the products' fault, but i'm so glad i bought this before i returned my new concealer and foundation (both clinique). the large beads in this exfoliates my skin so well and i really feel it working. it also gives a cooling sensation, which is nice. it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight afterwards, either. it literally saved my makeup this winter.
and as usual, clinique prices are so affordable, and out of ALL the clinique products i have, i have yet to be disappointed. go clinique!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 7:29:00 AM More reviews by brittttt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like this scrub, would probably buy it again. It does it's job, but don't expect miracles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this scrub for about 4 years and I love it. Have tried some others before (Biore, Clinique 7 day scrub, Neutrogena, Garnier) but this one seemed to be the best. At first it seemed little too harsh on my skin so have to massage it really gentle. It seemes to clean amazing and also the clean, fresh feeling afterwards is nice. This is my 2nd bottle only but it leasts for more than a year. You don't need much to use it. It has nice mint smell that someone might find a bit too strong. I just purchased St. Ives Apricot scrub and will see if I like it better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by KaylaMarie03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very refreshing! Leaves my skin feeling very fresh. Perfect consistancy of "grit." Will most likely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by amyang

When i first used this product, it felt like an old layer of my skin was taken off, revealling new skin. Like my skin was breathing. It felt so good. The lady over the counter said to not use it on active pimples or it'd spread the bacteria, so be careful. Although i love this product and its really great, i wont buy it again and i dont use it as often. I am acne prone and this got to be too harsh for my skin. If/when i wasnt careful, it made my acne flare up or worse. So i use it sparingly on pimple free areas of my skin. Id suggest this to people with regular skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by anneh08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this well enough to come back to it after trying several different scrubs. i use this around 2-3 times a week. however, i've never really thought i had sensitive skin but the minty, cooling feel you get when you put this on your skin goes to a point to where it stings sometimes and i have to wash it off relatively quickly. maybe my skin is a bit sensitive but besides this product, has never been proven to be so..it leaves it reasonably soft and smooth. if the feel doesn't bother you then it is a cheap, effective scrub to use

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2010 9:07:00 AM More reviews by 94020249

It feels very minty and refreshing afterwards, but menthol is apparently a massive irritant and something that should be avoided at all costs ("Don't go to the Cosmetics Counter without me")...also I find that although skin feels very smooth afterwards, the breakouts happen in the following weeks...I am convinced that scrubs only irritate acne prone skin and make the situation worse. This scrub is probably a bit too harsh for my liking anyway - the grains are pretty rough and kinda hurt when applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by gvb73

HG for me! I buy this off and on and have yet to find a scrub I like better. I've tried others, even their own 7 day scrub. That did nothing compared to this. love it. Will buy it forever. Yet Again, another product my husband uses too and loves. He prefers it over the mens version.