September 22, 2014 | 988 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by emmdub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG moisturizer for elbows. LOVE this stuff so much. I first bought it ten years ago and it's the only thing that will moisturize my -super- dry elbows. I am constantly dehydrated but if I put this on my elbows over a few days, they're smooth and perfectly moisturized. This stuff is very thick but not too thick that it will not sink in. Give it a few minutes and it sinks into my skin and gets to work moisturizing. I'll always keep a tube of this product in my house. It is also very faint smelling. The scent is light weight and I have to put my hands up to my nose to smell it - perfect for people who are sensitive to smells.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by leebeedee

I have severely dehydrated skin, because I have naturally dry, eczema-prone skin and because this winter is taking a toll on me. I used a bit of this cream on my hand and was shocked when my cracked, eczema'd skin healed after a day or so. I started putting it on my face and it is the only thing that has managed to stop my skin from flaking constantly. I don't know how often it needs to be used but I like to use it daily as my first layer, then I put on my thinner moisturiser with SPF 30+, then my primer and foundation. It is fantastic. I use the fragrance-free version.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by ketu86

I got a three pack of this for cheap in Costco. I have tried various hand creams and I have very dry and eczema on my hands. I like thicker consistency creams and this one is a very thick one and is quite hard to spread all over your hands, it says you only need a dab but because it is hard to spread you need a good 3-4 dabs. The texture isn't cream like, its more like a thick gel which is probably why it's hard to spread. It does sink in after a good rub and left my hands feeling moisturised.

It has a strong floral scent which I'm not particularly fond of but you can get an unscented version of it. I like squeezy tubes but the screw lid is annoying, why didn't they just put a flip cap on it. The hole the cream comes out of is small though so you can always get out an accurate amount of cream.

I think for the price it is a good cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I used this as a night cream after cleansing routine and it was awesome. Woke up with smooth soft perfect skin each time. However I've run out. Gotta repurchase and am writing this review in the hopes that I remember to.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by xxpopstarlolmi

omg!! my mom just bought her second tube of this hand cream! its so good my whole family uses it! its a bit pricey so we use every last bit of it before we throw it out. a longer tube would be nice for easier squeezing

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cream improved greatly the conditon of my dry hands.It made them soft and did not feel greasy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Yrie

I love this hand cream and I have repurchased it over and over again. It provides immediate relief for dry and crackes skin.
I like to leave this on over night, but I also use this during the day. I must say that it makes my hands feel a bit sticky, but that doesn't really bother me. It even lasts during washing my hands (if I don't use the towel too vigorously), which is awesome.
It's concentrated, so you don't need much product. A tube (50ml) usually lasts me several months.
It can be a little hard to spread, but the warmer your hands the easier it is. It just needs a little more work than other creams, but I feel that it works better than them as well.
The packaging isn't the cutes (obviously) and it can be hard to get the lasts remnants out of the tube, but I'm not too bothered by that.
Will definitely repurchase again :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by abbyblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I work in a hospital and am constantly washing my hands which leaves them very dry with cracked, uneven looking skin and cracked cuticles. This is the only moisturizer that has turned my skin around, and I have tried many! I have to use it after every hand wash, but I use the fragrance free one and it absorbs fairly quickly. My hands are very noticeably more moisturized and the cracked cuticles are almost completely healed after just a few days of use.

I also put it on at night before bed and I wake up with beautifully moisturized hands. They look and feel so much better! It is priced mid range, but seems to go on sale a lot, and a small tube lasts a long time, even though I use it multiple times a day. Highly recommend to anyone with very dry or damaged hands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought one tube of the unscented type long time ago. The formula is very thick and it is in a semi-transparent white color. I find it to be a bit hard to spread out evenly and my hands feel a bit sticky. I think it would be a good overnight treatment but it is not very suitable for regular uses during the day time.

Currently I have a small sample tube of the scented type in my makeup bag. It is a very good urgent relief during the day and can actually lasts a few washes. I think it would be a wonderful product for people with really dry and cracked hands. For me though, I would opt out for a lighter product unless i want rich overnight treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by lcase423

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG hand cream, and I've tried many! You don't need a lot of product, it soaks in quickly, and leaves a nice, soft feel to your hands. There is a light scent, but I find it pleasant. I have multiple tubes - one a work, home, and in my bag!