Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Sodium Sulfate, Fragrance

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Meh. Verrrry greasy, and strong perfumey smell to my nose. Doesn't do anything for me.

I love this hand cream! It's super mosturizing, and cheap. I use this before I go to bed, because it's kind of greasy. It's the best!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is not really a cream and does not fully absorb into the skin- it has a petroleum jelly feel to it.

It's really great for dry, chapped hands. I wash dishes and handle many cleaning agents, so it's really what I need but it's very impractical for the daytime. If you rub it on, you can't really touch anything else... It leaves a layer on the hands that rubs off onto everything else.

I give it a 4/5 because it is very effective in relieving dry hands, but, for practical reasons, you can probably only rub it on in the evening before bedtime.

I wouldn't really buy this again solely on the fact that I'm looking for something that absorbs fully into the skin and will be practical to use during the day.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I would not call this a cream, as it has a consistency similar to Aquaphor Healing Ointment. Like Aquaphor, it is VERY moisturizing and stays on the hand through multiple handwashings. Like Aquaphor, it doesn't fully absorb and rather sits like a thin protective film over the skin. This is particularly annoying when trying to touch things immediately after applying. While I would use this in cases of extremely chapped skin, I've found that it's a little too waxy for daily use, at least on the hands.

I bought this for those nasty dry hands I get now an then, esp when you have to constantly wash your hands as an Aesthetician. This is one my favorites list!!
It's very thick and you only need a little bit, or else you'll be looking for other locations to moisturize haha It's really fantastic. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This burned my hands in some kind of red rash. I had to slather them in aquaphor overnight to calm them down. A miss for me .

This is not too greasy, but can be greasy if you over apply. It really helps with healing my dry skin. I mostly use this in the winter time when my hands gets really dry.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just love this product, it comes in a small tube, is white, like vaseline, has a great smell and I use it mostly for my very dry feet, and also on my legs. It gives my very smooth legs. I usually put it at nigh on my feet and legs, I wear socks and pajama pants. Next morning after a shower my legs look beautiful and soo smooth. My feet also, and I wear sandals and flip-flops with pretty feet.

I did hair for several years and was in chemicals and shampoo a lot. Some nurses told me about this and it saved my hands. I don't do hair anymore and don't need anything as serious as this and have had good luck with Avon's Moisture Therapy Intensive healing & repair cream. Works as well for me and you can get it on sale so it goes a lot further. I also had good luck with Curel when I lived in SLC Utah which is very dry.
It isn't a glamorous hand cream but if you seriously need it, it will work.

Since there's so much love and many reviews here I don't have much to add. Simply put, this is the only hand cream you'll need and it's cheap so why just not go out and buy it?