April 24, 2014 | 1485 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by xxpopstarlolmi

omg!! my mom just bought her second tube of this hand cream! its so good my whole family uses it! its a bit pricey so we use every last bit of it before we throw it out. a longer tube would be nice for easier squeezing

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cream improved greatly the conditon of my dry hands.It made them soft and did not feel greasy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Yrie

I love this hand cream and I have repurchased it over and over again. It provides immediate relief for dry and crackes skin.
I like to leave this on over night, but I also use this during the day. I must say that it makes my hands feel a bit sticky, but that doesn't really bother me. It even lasts during washing my hands (if I don't use the towel too vigorously), which is awesome.
It's concentrated, so you don't need much product. A tube (50ml) usually lasts me several months.
It can be a little hard to spread, but the warmer your hands the easier it is. It just needs a little more work than other creams, but I feel that it works better than them as well.
The packaging isn't the cutes (obviously) and it can be hard to get the lasts remnants out of the tube, but I'm not too bothered by that.
Will definitely repurchase again :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by abbyblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I work in a hospital and am constantly washing my hands which leaves them very dry with cracked, uneven looking skin and cracked cuticles. This is the only moisturizer that has turned my skin around, and I have tried many! I have to use it after every hand wash, but I use the fragrance free one and it absorbs fairly quickly. My hands are very noticeably more moisturized and the cracked cuticles are almost completely healed after just a few days of use.

I also put it on at night before bed and I wake up with beautifully moisturized hands. They look and feel so much better! It is priced mid range, but seems to go on sale a lot, and a small tube lasts a long time, even though I use it multiple times a day. Highly recommend to anyone with very dry or damaged hands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought one tube of the unscented type long time ago. The formula is very thick and it is in a semi-transparent white color. I find it to be a bit hard to spread out evenly and my hands feel a bit sticky. I think it would be a good overnight treatment but it is not very suitable for regular uses during the day time.

Currently I have a small sample tube of the scented type in my makeup bag. It is a very good urgent relief during the day and can actually lasts a few washes. I think it would be a wonderful product for people with really dry and cracked hands. For me though, I would opt out for a lighter product unless i want rich overnight treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by lcase423

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG hand cream, and I've tried many! You don't need a lot of product, it soaks in quickly, and leaves a nice, soft feel to your hands. There is a light scent, but I find it pleasant. I have multiple tubes - one a work, home, and in my bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by MichelleWay

This is THE BEST hand cream I've EVER used. My hands get so dry in the winter they crack and bleed. I've tried so many lotions but none of them really helped and most of them left my hands feeling greasy and gross. Three days ago I purchased this and after ONE application I could tell a huge difference. I really couldn't believe it! At night I've been putting in on my hands and then covering them with socks before I go to bed. I've been waking up in the morning with the softest hands ever. The moisturizing effect also lasts thought a couple of hand washings which is an added bonus. I use the fragrance-free version and it has no scent whatsoever (unlike other "fragrance-free" lotions I've tried). I can't recommend this product enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by liladriana07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Back when I was using proactive, my skin was peeling badly. Nothing seem to help. I had this lying around but I was wary it would clog my pores. Nope. In one night, my poor dry skin was back to normal. A lifesaver.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by beaniejadepop

sometimes I put that on my face....but does wonders as hand cream. Just remember that you don't need much...too much and your hands will be greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by fr3d420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loooove this hand cream. I wash dishes where I work and they can get dried out sometimes, especially in winter. I use this 2 or 3 times a day & my hands stay soft. I would say HG but I havent tried that many.