November 23, 2014 | 2124 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam II

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by mishika8487

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Perfect nude lipstick for my pigmented lips. Love the packaging too AND the money for this goes to a good cause! I wish staying power was a bit longer, but overall, I like it. Pleasant smell and beautiful color.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by LAgirl333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the 3rd time i'm buying this lipstick, i think its one of those colors im always gonna go back to.

I am olive skinned and wear this with or without lipgloss, it doesnt wash me out, I love how the mauve color pops once you have a dark smokey eye.

I dont recommend this to very pale skinned women or very dark skinned women, it will wash you out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by lemarais88

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lipstick collection from MAC. I own all the VGs except the two red shades. Beautiful colors just right for my skintone, very moisturizing, great lasting power, nicely scented like candy. I hope they will find a way to expand this line.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

I wore this with Lust l/g on top for a pink/brown/nude lip paired with smokey eyes and muted pink blush. But I toned down my eye makeup and now the lipcolor doesn't look as good. I'm NC20-30 Asian w/yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by vivaglamII

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to MAC looking for Flesh Pot or Myth (I've seen and read a lot of good reviews about them) since I wanted to try out the nude lipstick color. The MAC counters here in the Philippines don't carry any of those nude lipstick shades but I chanced upon Viva Glam II and I instantly fell in love with it! It was just the right kind of nude for me. I'm so lucky I found it since I know that it's very hard to look for a nice nude shade that complements your skin tone. It doesn't make my face look as pale as a ghost. It goes very well with my smoky eyes. Love love love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 5:12:00 AM More reviews by mishkee

This is a great nude for someone like me who doesnt like a super pale nude such as myth. I am NC30 and it is very flattering. I had a hard time finding the right nude for me but this is great. It is a little drying but I love pairing it with C-Thru gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by dreapal81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is holy grail status for me. My all time favorite lipstick from mac. It is a satin and more of a pinky mauve nude on my pigmented lips, I think it suits my nc42 skintone perfectly. I like to pair it with silk lipliner from prestige and she loves candy gloss on top. This is love!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful color, washes me out a little though. I have VERY pigmented lips and nw30 skin. Good lipstick, not hg though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lippie, this is my go to nude mauve, I love the satin finish, its my favorite so it works out perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by terarose32287

I love love love this product. It was the first MAC Lipstick that I ever purchased. I went back and forth on buying this for the first couple of trips I made to the MAC counter and when in that section I always picked it up and swatched it or tried it on. Then I finally gave in and bought it and I wished I hadn't waited so long to do so. It is the perfect "dirty pink" It is my HG nude lipstick. Not too nude where it washes you out, just the perfect flush of color.