December 19, 2014 | 1442 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by allisonspalace

I'm on my second(almost gone:c) tube of this. I use it for scrubing off my makeup at the end of the day and it works perfectly. I use a nickle size amount on a face cleaning brush and work it into a nice lather all over my face in small circles. It has this refreshing tingling/cooling effect and I sometimes like to leave it on a few minutes after scrubing because it feels so good.
Totally a repurchase.=D

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 7:14:00 AM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It breaks me out evey time I use it. I use it in the shower so that all the beads will wash off and I use it very gently (no scrubing) and break out every time!. It is damaging to my skin and I do not have acne or dry/oily skin but sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by garlandfairy

Clears up pimples? Not for me. I didn't see anything happen with my skin. The reason this review is so short: nothing happened.

Bottom line: my pimples stayed the same. Didn't get worse, but didn't get better, either.

Will NOT buy again. I'd rather try something new.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am officially in love with all Neutrogena scrubs. This is the fourth one I've tried and was 100% happy with. Neutrogena hasn't let me down yet. This is an excellent, affordable, but effective and dependable product. I think I paid $6.00 for this at Walmart, and between my fiance and I this should last between three weeks and a month. The scrub has a unique smell, just like orange tic-tacs. It's creamy but exfoliates fairly well. Enough to remove makeup, but I still like to use a better exfoliant every few days to remove any buildup of dead skin and so on. My face feels clean and I never find any makeup residue (not even mascara) after using this. I've been in the mist of a move and very stressed the past two weeks, causing my skin to break out for the first time in a long time. Lucky for me, Neutrogena came through and helped to stop the breakouts and clear up the ones I was developing. This is 100% worth a try, along with their other scrubs including Oil Free Acne Scrub, Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub, and Fresh Foaming Scrub.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by devabrooks

I don't have acne so i cannot really judge on how this would help it but since using this my skin has been so much smoother! It is a great exfoliating product, in fact i use it all over my body as a scrub so i can get a better self-tanner application.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2009 5:36:00 AM More reviews by drea0627

The scrubbing grains is not as gentle as I thought it would be. It has the same scrubbing grains as the grapefruit foaming scrub. I do like this scrub because it doesn't dry out my skin and I use benzoyl peroxide to control my acne. I also like the citrus smell of the scrub. I stopped using this product because it made me break out in little bumps.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by jse23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was an okay product. My skin felt smooth and clean after using it, but I didn't notice any real changes in acne or pore size. I'm going to try some other scrubs, this wasn't worth running back to.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by sandymalloy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the smell and the scrubbing beads, but the product is almost impossible to rinse off! When I decided it wasn't worth using tons of water to try and get it off my face, I decided to try to use it in the shower and when I got done with my shower there were blobs of product sitting on the bottom of the tub. The tube went straight into the trash. Back to the drawing board for a gentle, effective, inexpensive scrub.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by gisele1

I should say I like this product quite a bit. I find myself returning to this at the end of the day. I wish they said how much salicyclic acid is contained in this product, because I don't know if it is doing enough for my whiteheads as I still keep getting them. However, I have tried a lot other scrubs meant for acne or whitehead prone skin with salicyclic acid in them, but no other stuff works as better as this one. Others have been either too harsh or rough or would leave behind a thin, greasy film which I detest. This scrub has the perfect consistency and doesn't leave behind any film giving that clean, crisp feeling I like from a wash.

If anyone knows, can you please let me know about the percentage of Salicyclic acid contained by this product?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2009 2:18:00 AM More reviews by octoberx

I love this scrub, its so gentle and exfoliates well. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth too, and doesnt dry my skin out one bit, which other exfoliators tend to do.