Alberto Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Thiamine HCI, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 420990), Yellow 5 (CI-19140).

on 5/30/2011 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried this out in the hopes of finding a cheaper alternative to Bumble and Bumble's Tonic shampoo, but switching from Tonic to this shampoo brought back my old dandruff. I don't think it's the shampoo's fault; I looked forever before finding a shampoo that got rid of my dandruff, but I'm a bit disappointed that this one couldn't serve as a cheaper replacement. It did make my hair shiny, though. If you don't have massive dandruff, try it out. It's cheap enough that if you don't like it, it's not a huge loss.

on 5/14/2011 4:56:00 PM

Pretty good. Can be too drying, which I guess means it is an effective clarifier of my fine hair. Beware: don't get it in your eyes!

on 5/6/2011 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i like this for what its labled as, a Clarifying shampoo. NOT for a daily shampoo, as it would be MUCH to drying. but for a shampoo to use every couple weeks or so its great. i regularly CO wash though, so even if i only use it every other week i still dilute it by about 50%.
great smell, great price, and does what it says it will! whats not love?!

on 2/21/2011 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

A really good clarifying shampoo for such a resonable price. Lately my scalp has been feeling very itchy and I could feel some sort of build up. My hairdresser said I could benefit from using a clarifying shampoo. I got this one for $1 at Dollar Tree and its great. The smell is amazing and it lathers nicely. After using this my scalp does not itch anymore and my head feels clean I can also go an extra day without washing my hair since this reduces oily roots. I only use this once a month so the bottle will last me a looong time!

on 2/1/2011 1:50:00 PM

What's not to love about this shampoo and conditioner duo? They smell fantastic, they're super cheap, and they make my hair feel and smell wonderful. I have really oily hair. Like the type you have to wash everyday or its oil city. Anyway this makes my hair feel so clean. It never feels dry or course. It gives my hair volume and shine while leaving it so clean. And the smell. Wow! It smells like a spring meadow minus the flies. I love it. Will always repurchase....

on 2/1/2011 8:48:00 AM

Excellent anti-residue shampoo with shiny results. I mainly use this when I am doing the CWC method. No need to pay higher prices for any other anti reside shampoo. Great as a volumizing shampoo, too. Never feels course, dry. The conditoner is a perfect mate!

on 2/1/2011 8:19:00 AM

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!! I was smelling all of their shampoos and i came to this one and i couldn't stop smelling it. I bought two of them. Great lather, smells amazing, cleans up the build up from my hair, leaves my hair soft. It really works and it is cheap!!! I will repurchase.

on 1/31/2011 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WOW! Seriously!? $1 for this AMAZING product!? Talk abotu a DEAL! Although this is a clarifying shampoo it does not dry my hair out at all, it always leaves it looking good. This is what I use when I need to clarify. Best clarifying shampoo I've ever tried, and you can't beat the price!!! LOVE IT. Oh, and it smells lovelyyyyy :)

I LOVE THIS STUFF. Alberto V05 shampoos and conditioners are absolutely amazing, my hair has life again for the first time in YEARS. I've gone back and forth between using L'Oreal, Pantene, Herbal Essences, and Suave products, and I've recently bought V05 based on the other reviews on this website and because of the price ($0.79 per bottle!) and I was pleasantly surprised with how clean and soft and bouncy my hair was after using this. My hair doesn't get greasy at the roots really fast the way it usually does; it feels clean all day long. No pulling my hair into a ponytail at 3PM because my hair feels gross! I switch between the clarifying shampoo/conditioner and the Strawberry Moisture Milk...my hair is loving it.

This shampoo rocks. Not only is it super cheap but also works really well. I have long thick hair that i wash everyday and this stuff cleans all the gunk out like gel and hairspray. It builds up a nice lather and it doesnt get my hair tangled. I also have noticed that since it does that, i do not end up ripping hair out trying to wash my hair. That was a big problem i was having with Suave Clarifying shampoo. I would end up losing too much hair when shampooing due to not enough lather and a very dry formula. Thank goodness for VO5

Popular Shampoos