December 20, 2014 | 1138 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by onlyfr33b33

I always think I can reduce my skincare spending and the Avene water is usually the first to go. I mean, how useful and effective can spray water be?
But then I had the worst breakouts (and I picked at them...no good) and it looked like there was no end in sight. I remembered the Avene water, ran to buy some, and in just 2 days, my scabs are healing, the dead skin is finally peeling, and the irritation is less red. I spray as often as possible throughout the day. Just a light spritz so I don't waste any of this expensive water. It totally heals and soothes sensitive skin. Miracle water!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by hotbeautybitch

I personally will not repurchase, because for me, it´s just water....even if it have some benefits i guess any other facial spray would be more beneficial.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by tmaries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because it has good reviews here on MA and I needed a pick-me-up spray for my face that also soothed down my red cheeks and felt refreshing. I gotta say, it's pretty damn good! The spray distributes the product evenly, and it feels awesome and cooling on my skin. Haven't used this for very long yet, but so far I like it a lot. Excited to see if it will continue being as good on my skin. I haven't used it over makeup yet, so I can't say anything about how that works. But, I would recommend this if you need a cooling, refreshing mist to spray all over.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Chemikalische

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the smaller, handbag sized bottle to try out, after hearing great reviews for treatment of eczema and itchy skin, as well as being refreshing.

I was pleasantly surprised by this product, it refreshes my skin and calms, bringing down redness. A must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Bhrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know what it does... :) I had several mists before, but couldn't say they did anything. But this one is applying to me, it has no chemicals as other cosmetics mists do, water is pure, just mineral water(I have a feeling my skin doesn't like local waters from the tap). It is hot here and when it is +33C... and you give a little spray to your face... It is so refreshing and cooling!!! Wow! Also I had several months skin reaction on my forehead and couldn't find even hypoallergenic cleanser not to cause further reaction. I decided to try out Avene range and if I have something increasing, I cleanse with micellare solution and then spray with this water and just give my face a little wipe. It's getting better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Actually

I read all the raving reviews of this product and thought.... I'm never going to spend $16 on a bottle of Water. Then my friend who is a skin- care guru (she has flawless skin), who has tried pretty much everything on the market recommends this. She was stocking up on them like they're liquid gold. So I was intrigued.

I've been carrying a water spray bottle and regularly mist my face for a few months and did not see any difference. So I gave in and tried the Avene Thermal Water. The weather was getting really hot anyways. I spray it once every morning when I get up and every night before bed. I have not changed anything else in my already minimal skincare routine. After two weeks, I actually noticed a difference. A difference! I did not expect it.

My skin's a lot smoother and looks supple and hydrated as if I had a full night's sleep. When in fact I've only been getting 5 hours every night. I found my rosy cheeks again and my skin tone is more even. I'm thrilled. I'm gonna be buying the smaller bottle to carry with me. Trust me, it's not just water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

The first time I used this, I thought nothing of it. Didn't seem to do anything. But on my recent trip to Australia, I had a horrible reaction on my neck causing huge cystic breakouts. Nothing I did really helped. My sister randomly decided to offload this onto me. Two days later using this as a toner, the breakouts calmed down immensely and new ones stopped emerging. This is miracle worker. I plan to buy a big bottle once I'm finished with the small one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by hinakong

I like this water spray. It's very refreshing and soothing. I use it after removing my makeup and whenever I feel like my skin is dull and tired. I use it to my 2 year old and newborn as well. It's that mild. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by FelisCatus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Best thermal water I used so far! (I used Vichy and La Roche Posay).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by teruterugong

Yes it's pretty expensive when you consider the fact that it's basically just water. BUT there's something magical inside (I'm NOT kidding). For some unexplained reason my face started getting kinda red, puffy, and scratchy while on vacation in Macau. I must've been allergic to something, although I have no idea what since I thought I wasn't allergic to anything :(. Thankfully my aunt --who is a religious user of Avene products-- had this with her. I sprayed my face with it and it IMMEDIATELY relieved the awful itchy feeling. After I blotted the water off with a puff and applied Avene's skin recovery cream I spent the rest of the night in bliss. My face was still kinda red and puffy the next day. It took about three days of day and night usage but my skin was back to normal if not brighter looking than before. When I got home I bought both the thermal water and recovery cream immediately. I highly recommend this product for anyone with skin problems!