November 23, 2014 | 1534 users online

Moisturizers - Jurlique - Calendula Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2007 4:01:00 PM More reviews by meiren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It is not a miracle product that changes your skin over night. Just one use won't change anything But with consistent use it will give you the result that everybody else is saying. Give it some time for your skin to adjust to the product. It won't harm your skin. The ingredients are natural. I use this cream like a over night mask pack during cold weather months. It reduces redness, zit size without drying out like other chemical products. Price is a bit high but I'll repurchase if I run out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2007 5:16:00 PM More reviews by evaa

miracle cream! i've been using this cream on every skin ailment i've got - my dry cystic cheeks, burn on my finger from cooking, paper cut on my finger, insect bite, cat scratches - and its does what it claims: moisturizes, soothes and heals. used it on my eyes without any prob, never caused clogged pores. it's not exactly very moisturising IMO, so ppl who need something very hydrating may need to combine this w/ something else. for my combi skin w/ dry cheeks it works like a charm. under makeup i find it a little too oily (tho it may be ok in winter; i'm using this in humid singapore). i've been using this as an everyday moisturiser nevertheless, day and night cos it makes me feel good knowing i have a fantastic (and organic) skin saver on me. recently i let my aunt try it on the eczema on her hands which for years she couldnt find a solution to rid, and she loved it. stopped the itching and moisturized so that the skin didnt crack and hurt like before. highly recommended! well worth the money. update: the cap on the toothpaste tube has accumulated gunk and become crusty. urgh. but no complaints abt the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2007 4:40:00 AM More reviews by steph9

I love this cream!
I tried it after I got the advice from an esthetician at a spa for my very sensitive, reactive, dry and oily at the same time and of course with some acne.
When I applied it at first, I was surprised and a bit worried by the thick consitency as I try not to put greassy products on my acne.

Results:
I didn't get a rash as I can get pretty often!
This cream is very soft, smells delicious, gets absorbed by your skin right away and won't cause any breakouts. And I tried to look for them!
But no, when I had some, they were due to something else (period).

It is recommended to apply it at night but during the day it fine too if your skin is very thristy and need moisture or you have some acne scars.
It does improve the healing and reduce the redness of acne to what I experienced.

Wonderful for excema and psorasis too, this is a miracle cream.
I even used it for my sunburns and they didn't peel as they keept the moisture in my skin.

I already rebought the cream in the larger tube and it is now my HG.
All I can say is: GO TRY IT! You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 6:25:00 AM More reviews by kurly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I broke out when I first tried this cream, but decided to give it another go after my facialist said it was good for calming zits. I love this cream, use a bit on the occasional zit at night and it reduces in size the next day. I also use it when my skin feels especially dry.

The cream is also great for dry climates. I've used this in winter in Europe with great results. Only gripe is the packaging, the tube tore or broke halfway through my second tube. Would definitely repurchase and keep a tube handy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2007 10:56:00 PM More reviews by ninadg2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of the few skincare items I've actually repurchased. I have sensitive dry ezcema-prone skin and this cream is simple, non-irritating and moisturises my skin well. It like the fact that I can use other elixirs/serums with it and it won't interfere with them. I warm it up on my fingers and pat it into my skin with a rolling motion. Doesn't break me out either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2007 6:59:00 AM More reviews by Kat_Bathory

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A must have in any beauty cabinet. Great for eczema, skin rashes, burns, insect bites and skin which has been reactive to certain skincare products with fragrances or other ingrediants. I always make sure I never run out of this cream

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2007 4:11:00 AM More reviews by readingredocean

At first it felt lovely and soothing for few days...and then I reacted to it! But I know others who've tried this and liked it. It may be the extra ingredients in it that I reacted to, but still, it's turned me off calendula and pretty much most 'natural' or 'botanical' claimed products. They seem to be too reactive.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2007 10:17:00 AM More reviews by twinky13

Got a sample and SA recommends this on my reddish thin skin. To my great dismay as I am soo confident that this product will definitely work on me, it gave rashes! Reddish bumps.
Shall give it a pass.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2007 4:44:00 PM More reviews by yosmali

This broke me out! It has too much oil in it. I returned it and continued using the foaming facial cleanser, the rosemary sage AHC and the face wash cream - now my skin's better - but Cetaphil cleanser and clinique oil free extra thirsty skin lotion is still #1 for acne prone skin - I dont know why I stray!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2007 4:19:00 AM More reviews by bella_gal

This is my HG moisturizer for the winter months. I was fortunate to stumble upon the product while down in Australia so the price was a lot more reasonable (esp. with the sale promo) for me to rationalize my curiousity. I definitely admire how it reduces redness from wind, irritants, etc. for my sensitive skin. However, I mainly use it for my night cream and use it sparingly during the day and combine it with another moisturizer with SPF. Another major plus is that this product is great to have on hand when travelling to tropical/warm climates b/c it seriously treats burned or sun-exposed skin. It did wonders for my burnt chest and back area than what the aloe vera was doing. I regret not purchasing the metal clamp though.