January 31, 2015 | 901 users online

Fragrances - Lolita Lempicka - Lolita Lempicka

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Unique and beautiful. I am really turned off by overly sweet (singers turned perfumers) scents. This is so not one of those. It is more complex and mature.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Ruby2003

I never would have guessed that I would take a liking to a licorice based scent, but this proved me wrong. The tonka, ivy, licorice and vanilla are the most stand out notes. I love the woodsy feel. I would say this is the "wood nymph" of my fragrance collection. A wonderful fall & winter scent. The licorice note is very provocative. Love how sexy this makes me feel. Very vampish. Not one for the PTO meetings thats for sure!

"Lolita Lempicka fragrance is based on licorice. Beautiful anise note is a perfect match to licorice and violet. The intensive green ivy note is fresh and optimistic. The almond is in harmony with woodsy iris and sweet vanilla, united with heliotrope and Tonka"

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by stayce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been looking for a fun, sweet perfume to wear during the day. This smelled great on paper, with an anise-rootbeer note and some synthetic but still good-smelling fruits and flowers. The anise lasted well through the drydown, which kept it from getting too sickly sweet, with a clean woody base. On my skin though, the top notes disappeared in about 10 minutes, leaving just a mild fruity patchouli base that was a little too sour on my skin. Adorable bottle, and I usually couldn't care less about bottles.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by shindee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was so ready to fall in love with this perfume having read all of its raving reviews. I tried it on during two occasions at the mall, giving it a chance to develop for three hours or so. During the entirety of the test periods, it was just cloyingly, sickenly sweet on me! The spiciness added a nice edge but only seemed to augment the overwhelming effect of the sweetness. The perfume simply did not suit me and my body chemistry :( The pillage was quite weak as well--I could still smell the test of Hanae Mori on my right wrist at the end of the day, whereas Lolita Lempicka seemed to have dissipated within two hours of shopping.

The bottle is absolutely beautiful, though. Also, the scent is definitely unique, but given its popularity I wouldn't trust keeping it as a signature scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

gorgeous bottle, very fairytale I LOVE the scent of this, immediate burst of anise, followed by slightly powdery violet which lasts well into the dry down with a hint of vanilla musk. Long lasting, could smell this the day after! However more than one spritz gives me a headache, so i spray my wrists then rub my neck. It's up there as one of my favourites. I love how it's not as readily available so i don't know anyone who uses this !

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by mommyholly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Recieved this in a swap. Thank goodness I didnt pay for it. Yuck. This is like a gourmand fragrance gone rancid. The Licorice and Anis are way to prominent. Spicy but not in a good way. Its a very complicated scent that just doesnt agree with my skin. Definitly wont be going out to buy a bottle. Would like to swap the one I have.

*Edit* Im changing it to a 4 because I have become oddly obsessed with this. It has grown on me and now I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 7:20:00 AM More reviews by soclutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hands down my all time favorite perfume, but I wish I could change the perfume dispenser since it isn't very good. The packaging is really beautiful and the scent is perfect for a night out.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by thepinkhedgehog

I really wanted to love this as the bottle is adorable and it's quite reasonably priced, plus not the most common scent but it is horrible. The dry down is ok but spraying it gave me a terrible headache and it's really sickly sweet. One spray and I gave it away. Personally I like florals and floriental scents, this was far too sickly for me but would suit Anna Sui/Britney fans

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

A friend loved this and for some reason I loved it in the store. I just tried it again. however, and something just isn't right. It smells of like.... musky baby powder. That's the best way to describe it. My husband thought it was okay but something about it just did not agree on my skin, I guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by kaiousei

This fragrance has the most gorgeous bottle and the best thing is it sprays from the stem of the apple! Very cute :D
The scent is gorgeous. It has a kind of strong initial scent that is a little spicy, but dries down to a lovely musk with a more sensual vanilla.
It lasts a long time and lingers vanilla, so when you're in the mood to smell a little warm yet fresh, this is definitely the way to go.