November 25, 2014 | 1802 users online

Toners - Clinique - Clarifying Lotion #2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by shelleykate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is such a great toner; it leaves my skin feeling so clean and tight without drying it out in the slightest, and it makes my makeup apply super smooth c: It is pretty pricey, but I only have to use the tiniest amount so the amount of time it lasts makes it entirely worth it. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by 2beccax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG toner! I bought the full size recently after trying and loving the sample. It really cleans your skin, and leaves a tingling sensation which makes you feel really clean and fresh. It makes my moisturiser apply like a dream. Can not reccomend enough!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by BeautyObsessedBecca

I bought this product since I had been having problems with my annoying dry yet hint skin. The lady who sold me this problem product told me that it would help my makeup go on better without the patchy dry look that I usually had when applying my foundation. I was so pleased within the first week because she was right! My makeup looked great! She also told me that the product could possibly break me out but that I should stick with it for the best results. Well after another week I broke out, terribly. My skin isn't that sensitive but I do get acne off and on. This "amazing" product soon turned into my worst nightmare! I was to the point of tears thanks to the burning and itching I experienced! Excuse me, still experiencing! Fortunately for me my dad is a doctor and had some mupirocin ointment for me to put on which helped tremendously. If this happens to you I would also recommend taking hydro codon (if that's how you spell it) for the pain. After a few days your skin should clear up. Maybe if I stuck with it the redness would have eventually faded but to be honest it's just not worth it. That's the bottom line!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by theinfinitepet

I bought this clarifying lotion with a Clinique face wash and lotion. I was told that it was a 3-step process to be done 2x a day, and that this was less drying than most other exfoliants. Unfortunately, this was not true. After a few days of using these products together, once in the morning and once at night, my combination skin had blotches of dry spots and was red in parts. After I stopped using this clarifying lotion, my skin was dramatically less dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this in my 3 step cleansing process. Works great for me, I think I could use any kind though....

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by sasflynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was given this as a gift but I just cannot use it. It dries my skin out so badly and breaks me out in red blotches all over. I think it is just too abrasive for my sensitive skin. Unfortunately the bottle I have is massive and I've only used it about 10 times (i tried to persevere) so I'll probably put it up for swap as it does seem to work well for people with less temperamental skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by pkha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smelled so much of alcohol. I don't have much to say about it except that it made my skin feel more dry afterwards, but as a toner, you expect to apply lotion right after, so it shouldn't make a difference. The product irritated my skin a little, but I have very sensitive skin, so I don't think I'll buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by bthao23

I love the 3 steps. This Clinique clarifying lotion helps smooth, clean, exfoliate and hydrate my skin. I will advise this product to anyone. I have many tried other brands and it does do me justice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

I preferred this bottle when they had the pump,, or was this an extra large size only?? anyways... this does sting your face.. keep away from eyes! I SWEAR DOWN PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM EYES!!

but really.. I need this, I use this everyday after work.. I work in a kitchen cooking with oils all day.. I feel disgusting after work I need to cleanse my face well.. but not harsh.. I wash my face and exfoliate well (not too harsh though!) and then I apply this on and I can still see on the pad dirt!!! So wow.. thankyou clinique for the EXTRA SQUEAKY CLEAN face I have after work!!! well done!! I stick to this forever.. bam

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Joy16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this for 20 dollars at my local department store. It is a screw top and you are suppposed to pour it onto a cotton ball and sweep over face. If you are a clumsy person, don't buy this, or buy those spray bottles are sephora and pour it in. There is alcohol in this bottle. It burned my NON-sensitive skin. It actually caused me to breakout and did not help with my blemishes. I did not use a clinique cleanser with this but I use the dramatically different moisturizing lotion after. Maybe the cleanser has to match for it to work, so you should buy the whole set. And I'm Type 2 in the winter and Type 3 in the winter (go to clinique.com to find your skin type) so maybe that's why it broke me out in the summer... The product comes in a huge bottle but alot is wasted when you pour it out onto a cotton ball. Clinique left me disappointed because I heard alot of raves about it helping acne. Take a sample/travel set if you want to try Clinique out.