Bonne Bell Sponge on sparkler

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/16/2003 12:43:00 PM

All the colors and flavors are fantastic! super low price makes this easy to have one of every flavor(I have fourteen of them). Sponge on sparkler doesnt really have a color on your lips just a glossy thing. Always smells wonderful. This is also great for kids as young as five but the best part about bonnebell products is that they don't test on animals so you can live guilt free!

on 7/14/2003 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was a definate staple for me back in elementary school. My favortie was Cotton Candy Clouds. I tried it again in Cherry Meteor... nice slight reddish tint and very shiny and shimmer-ie. The consistancy is very thin, and I almost always prefer a sticky texture. But I actually like this. I remember the caps always used to break if you closed them too tightly. I used to put tape over them to try and fix the crack. But it seems they may have made the cap a little stronger, I haven't had a problem! The name has also been slightly changed, it's now Lip Sparkler. I really like these!

on 7/12/2003 2:16:00 PM

I love this lip gloss! My favorite is celestial strawberry, which gives the perfect not too pink not too red color. This stuff is glossy, moisturizing, very pretty, and smells great. My only gripe is that if you over apply it has a tendency to clump up slightly in the corner of your mouth; however, I think they may have actually fixed this problem because the new one I bought doesn't do this. A must have and a great buy!

on 6/23/2003 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm probably the odd one out, but I'm not really liking this. It looks pretty and smells great, but it's really thin. Extremly thin lip products really annoy me. It feels like vaseline slipping around on your lips. I used to love them in 4-6 grade where I always had a Cotton Candy Clouds one or Pink Lemon Moon. It's a nice product, that's why I gave it 4 lippies, but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 6/18/2003 10:57:00 AM

my favorite sponge-on is celestial strawberry. IT SMELLS SO GOOD! i love bonne bell lip products. :)

on 6/5/2003 11:10:00 AM

I have this in the Way Out Watermelon. Is a great pink with a nice sparkle to it. I've gotten lots of compliments. Smells great and tastes great as well, I hate those lipglosses that have a horrible taste on your lips!

on 5/30/2003 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Vanilla Frosting smells just like its name. The gloss is thin and wears off very quickly. It gives sparkly shine that can be a little too much if applied thickly. For the $3 price, it's great!

on 5/30/2003 11:34:00 AM

i bought celestial strawberry from bonnebell and i love it along with all of my hundreds of bonnebell lip and cosmetics products. It leaves a shine and sparkle to your lips!!

on 5/28/2003 7:04:00 PM

I absolutely love the sponge on sparkler by Bonne Bell. I got the Peach Stardust. It's a great, silky smooth gloss that looks totally fabulous! It is a nice sheer pinky colour; very natural! The reason why I gave it a 4, was because it doesn't last long. But it's really no big deal, beacause at the price, you can afford to get tonnes more!! Great product! Yum

on 4/30/2003 10:16:00 PM

I've got this in Mocha Jolt, and it's my favorite lip treat. I put it on when I'm really depressed and the smell and taste are a huge pick-me-up.

It is by far Bonne Bell's best shimmery product. Their other shimmers tend to cake up on my lips and leave a silvery residue on the inside of my lips, but not this one.

I just wish it would stay on for more than five minutes.

Recommended for Medium Skin