July 31, 2014 | 1419 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Jshaath

HATE this foundation. It has absolutely no coverage at all whatsoever. Not only that but it breaks me out so bad. The only good thing about it is that it's kinda natural. But I def wouldn't think about purchasing this again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Chelle95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this as a highlight in the shade Ivory. It's definitely light coverage and very natural. It doesn't have a scent to it. The good thing is that it doesn't cake up and is a good choice for girls with good skin. But this will not cover up redness, scars, or under eye circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I quite like this foundation. I have pretty good skin now thanks to several Rx acne meds, and was looking for a bit more coverage than a TM/BB/CC but not quite as heavy as a full coverage foundation. This is just what Nearly Naked is. If you're looking for something to cover dark circles or acne this probably won't be a great choice, but I like it to even out skin tone and feel a bit more polished and put-together. As far as shades go, I'm super super pale with cool undertones so I picked up Ivory. It ended up being wayyyyy too pink (I mean yikes, it was pretty bad) so I got Vanilla instead- a much better match, more neutral and blended better with my self-tanned neck. Price is decent: about $8 at Target, $10 at Ulta (but often BOGO). I took a lippie off for two reasons: One, I don't like the jar and with a runny formula like this I would prefer a pump. Two, the finish is luminous which is fine in winter but I suspect with my oily skin in the summer it might cross over into straight-up shiny territory. We shall see. But if you're looking for a budget friendly light everyday foundation, this is a great thing to try out!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by danchung811

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Light, natural, really-my-skin-except-better-looking, satin finish, not transfer, not accentuate pores or fine lines. Coverage is light though. I'm NC 15 Asian, and 'Vanilla' shade is a good match for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by emnick20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I stopped wearing foundation every day after switching to BB creams but wanted something with a bit more coverage for special occasions. I chose Nearly Naked as I hate heavy, caked-on bases and thought this would give me a more natural looking finish. And it does. It has a semi-matte finish with a hint of luminosity and feels light and comfortable to wear. Shade '130, shell' is a perfect match to my winter skin, it blends in easily and disguises any redness and light blemishes.

However, THIS BROKE ME OUT TERRIBLY! I don't normally get spots and have very clear skin but after testing this on several separate occasions, I know it's because of this foundation. I was left with horrible, 'under-the-skin' bumps and lots of bright, angry spots. As soon as I stop using it, they heal, then I bring it out again and BAM! The spots are back.

So despite it being a pretty nice foundation, I wouldn't ever buy this again due to the break outs that happen after. Such a shame.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by rach2410

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love this foundation, i love how you can build it up to get the coverage you want. i love how smooth it goes on and how much you can blend it. it lasts all day. the only thing is you have to go up a few shades. for nearly $20 in Australia its worth it

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by eclecticgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product at CVS because select shades were 75% off and I had a manufacturing coupon for $2 off, so I got it for $0.50! Given that, I really can't complain about the price! The product feels really light on the skin and blends right in without drying my skin out. It's definitely not a high coverage product but I like it because it doesn't feel like you have foundation on, unlike revlon colorstay, which is thick, cakey, and high coverage. This product is really not buildable but it's great for the day if you don't want to look too flawless. This thankfully does not crease and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. It makes my skin feel very smooth and Covers up my large pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover1018

This is a perfect foundation for the winter time! around winter my skin tends to get a little dry. I do have oily skin so i do not think this is a good foundation during the summer. It gives a nice shine to your face (not an oily shine). i like it because it makes me look more awake by giving me a nice glow. This will probably make me look really greasy during the summer. I always have to top it off with a powder or else this would make me look greasy. you also have to wear a primer because this product accentuates my pores

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by hoodlumrose

I bought this foundation because I wanted a new one that provided good coverage, but also looked and felt natural and light. I got all of those things in this foundation, but it broke me out! I was really disappointed because this foundation is light to medium coverage and buildable, and also ooks natural and feels light, but it worsened my acne. I'm currently using the Neutrogena skin clearing foundation and don't have a problem with it, but I wish the Nearly Naked didn't break me out because I really liked the appearance and feeling of it on my skin. I also don't like the packaging very much because it doesn't have a pump or anything to help control how much product is dispensed.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by stephiesaprincess

Kind of a dewy feel to it, definitely not a high coverage foundation. I found that powders don't sit well on it, looks a bit caked even with the nearly naked pressed powder with it. I wouldn't buy it again.