Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

3.5

(Active Ingredients : Octinoxate 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 1.9%) -------------------- Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 6 II, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Ceramide 3, Tocopherol, Ceramide 1, Triolein, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Dipropylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Methicone, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol +/- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77497/Zinc Oxide)

on 7/28/2014 8:31:00 PM

Nearly Naked by Revlon is absolutely amazing. Only you know you're wearing it, it has a nice buildable coverage while looking naturally flawless. There's a range of colors, I like Fresh Beige, since it's summer or if you have a tan, you will probably like Sun Beige or Natural Tan or you can mix two colors if you wish. It's lightweight, and blendable. It took years for me to find my Holy Grail, this is it. NO breakouts either. Perfect to add to your makeup routine. For Concealer, my choice is Estee' Lauder's Double Wear. Or Revlon's Color Stay. I took off one lippy because of packaging, the bottle needs to be wiped off every time before putting cap back on due to wide opening. But, that's a small thing, love the contents. I will be buy again and again. Hopefully, it won't be discontinued anytime soon, in a word it's 'perfect' :).

Tip: For a natural flawless look; after you wash your face, tone and moisturize, do your hair first or just wait awhile before you put on your makeup. Then put on a light layer of Nearly Naked foundation first, (don't forget to blend down through to your neckline, then use concealer only where needed, then lightly use powder to set. Then add another light layer of Nearly Naked foundation for a dewy look, not cakey or powdery. If you have a setting spray follow up with that. If not it will set on it's own in 5 minutes. Trust me you'll be one happy naturally flawless girl. :)..

on 7/26/2014 4:19:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this foundation.I used to use Revlon colorstay foundation before this and I'll never buy it again. I have very acne prone skin and this is the only foundation that does not break me out at all! I have alot of redness and acne scaring and I'm surprised by how well this covers everything. It also doesn't dry my face out like Revlon colorstay foundation does. If you have oiky skin and use this you will probably want to set it with a powder. But for me its all I use... It's buildable too which is nice (: I just hate the packaging! If they changed it to a pump than I'd be very happy

on 7/23/2014 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A good foundation when you just need light coverage. The main reason I like it is they have a great variety of shades and so I was able to find one that matched perfectly.
Wore it for my wedding and had a few close-up pics of my face and it looked flawless without any digital re-touching. Poreless, smooth, etc.

It's pretty liquidy, it smooths on easily for light coverage.

Not a fan of this kind of bottle. I prefer a pump or a squeeze bottle that's why I took off a point.

on 7/11/2014 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually really liked this!
The colour choices are all quite light and not very yellow based, which I prefer.
The price is fantastic but I do wish that it came with a pump lid but that is a personal thing.
It does give a semi matte, quite long lasting feel and look. It has a good clean and fresh feel about it but I do have some issues with covering up redness with this, you still need concealer.
I do think it smells a bit, but all in all it is a great pharmacy buy and great for a 'going to uni/shops/petrol run/school run look :)
And it lasts pretty well on my dry patches

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I havnt found a foundation that matched so close to my skin and looked so natural at the same time until i found this product. I really love this foundation! i don't need too much coverage, but i do like to even out my skin tone. This foundation has a natural finish, which i like. It's an amazing foundation. I also like their powder from the Naked line also. I use them together and they seem to work quite well.

on 6/9/2014 10:42:00 PM

I was really interested in this foundation, because I love the Urban Decay naked skin foundation and was hoping this would be a dupe. It's not, which I figured out before I bought it, this revlon foundation has none of the promised positive effects for skin that the Urban Decay does, but I was hoping it might still have a similar finish etc, so I bought it anyway. This goes on nicely, it can be buildable in coverage, but covers most of my acne scars/evens out skin tone in one layer using a stippling brush for me. However, it is poor in my experience in lasting power. Even though I would set this foundation with powder it would wear off in areas after about 5 hours. Also, I noticed that even with use of my usual powder, this my face would become oily in about an hour. Although I recognize that I have oily skin in my t zone naturally, I feel this made it a bit worse. This comes in similar colors and undertones as the Revlon color stay foundation.

on 6/8/2014 2:37:00 AM

This is my go to foundation when i dont feel like putting on alot of makeup. For reference im a nc15/20 and got the 120 vanilla shade (which seems to be a pretty decent match). The texture is really runny/watery and the coverage is light-medium. I have combination skin (dry on the cheeks and in between my eyes & a tad bit oily on my t-zone, particularly my nose) and it gives me a pretty decent amount of wear time, probably 5 hours or so; powder is needed as the day goes by. Thus i wouldnt recommend this for oily skin, but i also would not recommend it for dry skin if you happen to have any dry patches/flakes as it seems to cling onto them. Overall its a decent foundation, nothing amazing however. I probably would not repurchase.

on 6/6/2014 7:22:00 AM

This is the best foundation I've come across in a long time. I was using Colorstay and it went on like paste and it looked like paste. This foundation covers my acne better than Colorstay and it stays put throughout the day. I even wear it to the gym and it stays put. I like that it is very buildable and that it looks very natural. It's reasonably priced and doesn't leak in my makeup bag thanks to a spill proof cap. This is my new holy grail foundation. I have horrible acne and it hides it well.

on 5/31/2014 1:56:00 AM

Overall, the coverage is great, but there are a few, slight downers. One being it oxidizes a shade darker, obviously making you darker. Another being it's anything but thin, and non buildable. I would barely dab any on, and it would feel like a cake on my face. The thickness of this product doesn't match it's given title. It also has a weird, undescribable smell. The bottle is great for how much it holds.

on 5/30/2014 11:32:00 PM

Wow I was really bummed about this foundation considering how much I liked the finish and formula. It had a really nice glowy finish which was perfect for summer! Except I noticed within a day after using this that it broke me out horribly! I have acne-prone skin but no foundation has ever broken me out this bad. I broke out in huge under the skin pimples on my forehead that hurt and also a few pimples on my chin. I was very mad about this because my skin was clearing up before I tried this foundation. So I recommend if you don't have sensitive or acne-prone skin to give this foundation a try, but if you do...stay away.😖