October 1, 2014 | 1870 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Mr. Frosty [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2005 7:21:00 PM More reviews by knharde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with the concept of this product, but I had practical usage problems with it. Namely, the pencil is too thick: they should have made a thin pencil so you could have better control when lining your eyes. I used it once on my inner tear ducts and hated the results. All the celebrities do it & it looks "amazing" or whatever on the red carpet. But for real-world, everyday people its a miss. I settled for using either a light brown or light lavendar sparkly pigment, because its more natural.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2005 2:31:00 PM More reviews by luckylady214

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Benefit : Mr. Frosty This highlighter pencil is overpriced and clumps up esp. if used as under the eye liner. I have not been impressed with the BENEFIT COSMETIC line. Very trendy, cute packaging, But save your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2005 8:42:00 AM More reviews by tasha1977

Hated this! Very difficult to apply (except on brow bone) and flaked off way too much! Based on some other Frosty reviews, I decided to purcase the CG equivelant and I like it soooo much better!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2005 9:59:00 AM More reviews by pixiGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this. it can be used several ways: the rim of the lower eyelid, corners of the eyes (blend blend blend!)on the eyelid and under the eyebrow. all look good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2005 7:44:00 AM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loved the idea if a chunky white pencil. I used it to brighten up my tired looking eyes by running it along my lower lashline (inner rim area) and smudging. I also used in the inner corner of each eye and blended. The look worked, with some navy mascara and Bare Escentuals Well-Rested on the eye. You can go from 3 hours of sleep to a completly rested look in 4 minutes...no kidding. The reason I will not buy this white pencil again is that other companies have the same product in a more natural looking color (light pink looks much better and has the same brightening effect). It turns out frosted white does not look all that natural when lining the inner rims of ones eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2005 10:03:00 PM More reviews by jenimmacto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was very excited about Mr. Frosty, but ended up not liking him so much. First of all, he seems to show off the wrinkles in my eyelids, which i don't like. the consistency, to me, is a little too creamy, and the pencil tends to create a line that's a little too thick. on my pale white winter skin it looks kinda creepy, and on my tan summer skin it can be too extreme of a contrast. it's good for a "mod" look, but not a must-have.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2005 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Kaijia

mr frosty is so cool that he brightens up my eyes and makes them sparkle! i love smudging a teeny bit of it on the inside corners, it really emphasizes my bambi eyes and makes me look a lot more awake

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2005 9:05:00 AM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very subtle white shimmery eyeliner. Great for the inner corner of the eyes and under the brows. You can also line your eyes with it if you want. It is a little pricey, but it lasts forever. I would repurchase when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2005 8:11:00 PM More reviews by tralalalala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

way too pricey for what it is. when i put it on my upper lashline it crumbles all over my lashes and into my eyes and seems to fade pretty much immediately. it is good for making a line down my nose to counteract the monochrome mattifying effect of powder though.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2005 3:57:00 PM More reviews by sabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OMG, this could not suck more. Why? First, this hardly shows up at all. Second, it has no staying power whatsoever. HIghlighting is better done with a light, sparklly eyeshadow anyway. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought this, but never again.