Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

on 12/30/2014 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This mascara, to say the least, is fairly meh. I'm somewhat on the fence about it.

First of all, the wand is incredibly awkward. Like most Covergirl mascaras, it's big, bulky, and difficult to maneuver around my eyes. The wand itself has a very small head with very small, thick bristles, so it can be somewhat of a challenge to get used to.

The formula itself is okay. As promised, with one coat, there is no clumps in my mascara and it provides a fairly natural look. But as soon as I use two or three coats of this, it builds up and creates a more dramatic look, but there are some clumps when I use it in multiple coats. It provides some volume and some length with one coat, but you can build up more volume with multiple coats.

I personally use it layered underneath or overtop of lenghtening mascaras, and it seems to work fine. It's not the best mascara alone, but it works okay when used with others.

on 12/29/2014 1:17:00 AM

I bought two different colors of the covergirl lash blast clump crusher. I bought brown and I bought black. They are both wonderful. Like advertised, no clumps at all. It doesn't have a lot of volume but that's okay with me. I really like it though. I just ran out, and I am going back to get it again. It's great!

on 12/27/2014 6:58:00 PM

I really like this mascara. I use it as a base for more dramatic looks and alone on days I want to go more natural. It darkens and adds length and thickness to my lashes without clumping or flaking later in the day. Will definitely purchase again.

on 12/24/2014 7:31:00 PM

So, uh, this is the famed Clump Clusher? Just seems like a basic mascara to me... nothing extraordinary, but good to pick up if you're running low on mascara and you conveniently find it in the drugstore. I don't see any real lift or volume with this. Not enthralled, but ok!

on 12/24/2014 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

New HG mascara. Gives my lashes volume and does not clump them up....I used to use maybelline define-a-lash, but that gave me too many clumps. So did the Loreal voluminous. This will replace them both. Not many coats are needed...about 4 for each eye

on 12/21/2014 10:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of my go-to mascara's that I always make sure to have in my beauty bag. This mascara is my favorite from all the CG mascara's. It truly stops lashes from clumping together. It holds a curl nicely. And it lasts for a good portion of the day. This isn't the only mascara I use, but it's definitely one of my favorites! The only problem I have with it is that the product dries up really fast in the bottle.

I bought this mascara because of the great reviews and low price. This mascara certainly does what the package says and crushes all clumps. It also lengthens my lashes and goes on smoothly. My main disappointment with this product is a complete lack of volume on my thin lashes and double or triple coats do not improve them at all. This mascara isn't for me.

on 12/12/2014 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have bought at least 3-4 of this mascara. It is my current favorite for just basic mascara. I love having no clumps through. I use this mascara as a base when I am going out and want to have a more dramatic eye lash look, for that use Two Face Mascara better than sex. But for average ordinary days Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher is my favorite.

on 12/8/2014 11:31:00 AM

I love this mascara it separates my lashes and gives me tons of volume. my eyelashes are already pretty long so I look for volume mascaras and this does the trick with 2 coats and hold my curl. LOVE!!!

on 11/30/2014 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I just love this. Recently tossed basically all of my mascara for fears of bacterial issues (you're only supposed to keep them 6 months) and I'm so glad I found this new gem. It's separating and good for some length that looks natural. Gives some volume but not very much- but that's not my biggest priority either. I've used it twice now and no flaking! Though it did smudge when I cried which usually doesn't happen even with non waterproof for me.

EDIT: Noticing today: THIS MAKES MY EYELASHES SO LONG THEY TOUCH ABOVE MY EYES. EEK! :)

Also edit: around month 4 this no longer performed well for me, all the length I got was gone. I will not repurchase because I'd like to get the full 6 months loving a product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials