July 30, 2014 | 1862 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by fevers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this is Red Carpet - perfect red and dries fast too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by emilily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Compared to my Sally Hansen colour, my Rimmel 60 second nail polish works like a dream. The shape of the brush makes it easy to apply nail polish, it dries quickly (not so sure about 60 seconds, but definitely in a couple of minutes). Goes on smoothly, but definitely needs a second coat (I have funtime fuschia, an ALMOST red pink). Lasts about 4 days without chipping.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Livalicious

The Rimmel London 60 seconds nail polish claims on the bottle that it it is a one-coat nail polish, featuring its 1 stroke Xpress Brush for 1 second easy application that dries in less then 60seconds.

Personally I dont see how a 1 second application is even possible, but nonetheless the wider 'Xpress Brush' design definately does make application easier, however depending on the width of your finger you might need between 1-3strokes to get a professional-look.

I like how the brush design and formula gives it a non-streaky finish, compared to other nail polish's I've tried such as Face of Australia Colour Pro Triple Action polish that has an extremely streaky finish and dulls down the look of your nails. Not good.

In the Rimmel London 60 seconds polish I own; #510 Euphoria: a soft shimmery nude colour, #415 Instyle Coral - a matte coral pink and also #220 Star Kissed - pastel pink with strong shimmers. The colours are all really nice to wear and are definately long lasting. I use Sally Hansens Nail Growth Formula (Gold) as a base coat, colour ontop and then top coat with Cutex Clear polish.

Overall, out of all the 2 boxes of polishes I own, Rimmel Londons 60 seconds nail polish is my favourite for its non-streaky, professional fininsh and its long lasting quality. I will definately continue to buy from this range! Love it! =]

If you like my review you can read more at - http://ibd14u2dn.blogspot.com/

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by misspanda90

This is a great inexpensive range (3.49). There's a range of nice colours. The formula dries relatively quickly although I'm not sure if it's touch dry in 60 seconds. The wide fan brush makes it easy to apply. However, I'm not sure how long nail polish is supposed to last in the bottle. The packaging says 30 months but I've had my bottle for about 7 or 8 months and it's already starting to go gloopy. *310 Red Carpet* All in all, despite some cons, it's good for it's price and would repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by VivaSue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great colors!
Dries quick!
Cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by helga2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite nail polish!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by mtnsunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good color selection, great price, and awesome drying time. Nail polish doesn't last long on my fingers (I live on a ranch) so I'm not gonna spend 8 bucks on OPI. This satisfies my girly moments without breaking the bank.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by SophieChauvin

Three words for this: a-maz-ing.
The colour range is great and the nail polish lasts so long. Also, it does dry in around 60 seconds and is great for quick application. Also, it has a thick brush for smooth, quick application and I love this nail polish so much. I would definetly re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by loopylorna2481p

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Rimmel have nailed it!
Haha, I have tried many nail polishes, including Max Factor, Accessorize, Avon and No7 and this is by far the best nail polish I have ever tried. It goes on easily, I have really shaky hands and it didn't like smudge or do anything, and the colour is great and really strong, you can get away with one coat if you want!
It dries quite quickly like it says, but not that quickly to be honest.
I hope everyone buys this nail polish because it is definately the best one on the high street!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 9:16:00 AM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm really happy with this cheap polish. I have it in 4 colours now and it applies nicely, only need two coats. Last time I wore it I didn't use a top coat and still managed 4 days with no chips. Will definitely purchase again.