October 1, 2014 | 1936 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick - MAC Red

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 3:52:00 AM More reviews by lolabee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite red! It's my pin up girl red. Not to matte, not too glossy. And it doesn't bleed or get all over my teeth because of the perfect satin finish. I always wear it with MAC Cherry l/l and it's a perfect match. No need for gloss and I can apply it straight from the tube. Looks especially good in the winter when my skin is paler. Neutral eyes, lots of mascara, andI feel like Snow White.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Sandy1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go to red. I always get complimented on this lipstick. I have ruby woo and Russian red as well, but this is my favorite. It's creamy and has a slight tinge of pink. It works well with my olive skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A nice shade of blue based red with a great satiny finish. The texture is creamy and paired with a lip liner (MAC's Cherry or Brick) it really lasts. I don't wear reds as often as I use to, but like other reviewers have mentioned pairing this shade with a neutral eye and loads of black mascara is a classic and timeless look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Such a beautiful red! It makes me pop and feel so glam! Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my B2M purchase, as far as red lippies go this is great, I'm very pale and any red is bright, bold, and vibrant on me, I really like this, and I wear it with Cherry liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by restes11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a huge fan of red lipstick and I'd heard good things about this color so I jumped in. I love that it's not super matte, but has a bit of glossiness to it. It also has some blue tones in it which is a better look for me than orange reds. I love it and I'll for sure be buying this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this when I was feeling like I wanted to look like a " woman" I am an nc40-nc42 and this is a pretty good shade for me. However I noticed you have to have a full face of makeup and not a nude face w this lip. It is verrrrryyyyy intense and matte so beware if you smear it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by bloodyroses

Probably one of my only favourite MAC lipsticks. It was my very first one, in fact. Out of all the MAC lipsticks I own, it's the only one that doesn't make my lips peel like mad. It's also a very blue red and makes my teeth look SUPER white.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by pandaspear

I don't wear red lipstick very often because it's too loud, but if you like an old hollywood red this is definitely the perfect shade. It's a nice vibrant blue toned red that goes on smoothly and has decent staying power. The only problem is that it is a bit drying so you'll want to go over it with a red gloss (Russian Red lipglass is a good choice) and make sure to use a lipliner or it will bleed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by jewelryvixen305

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wellll I had never worn anything on my full thick lips that wasn't neutral and after doing a photo shoot and seeing how great I looked in colored lips, I decided to step all the way out of the box and I love how red looks on Ri Ri. Once the MUA put this on me I was sold. I wore it to fund raiser and got lots of compliments.