April 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick - MAC Red

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A nice shade of blue based red with a great satiny finish. The texture is creamy and paired with a lip liner (MAC's Cherry or Brick) it really lasts. I don't wear reds as often as I use to, but like other reviewers have mentioned pairing this shade with a neutral eye and loads of black mascara is a classic and timeless look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Such a beautiful red! It makes me pop and feel so glam! Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my B2M purchase, as far as red lippies go this is great, I'm very pale and any red is bright, bold, and vibrant on me, I really like this, and I wear it with Cherry liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by restes11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a huge fan of red lipstick and I'd heard good things about this color so I jumped in. I love that it's not super matte, but has a bit of glossiness to it. It also has some blue tones in it which is a better look for me than orange reds. I love it and I'll for sure be buying this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this when I was feeling like I wanted to look like a " woman" I am an nc40-nc42 and this is a pretty good shade for me. However I noticed you have to have a full face of makeup and not a nude face w this lip. It is verrrrryyyyy intense and matte so beware if you smear it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by bloodyroses

Probably one of my only favourite MAC lipsticks. It was my very first one, in fact. Out of all the MAC lipsticks I own, it's the only one that doesn't make my lips peel like mad. It's also a very blue red and makes my teeth look SUPER white.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by pandaspear

I don't wear red lipstick very often because it's too loud, but if you like an old hollywood red this is definitely the perfect shade. It's a nice vibrant blue toned red that goes on smoothly and has decent staying power. The only problem is that it is a bit drying so you'll want to go over it with a red gloss (Russian Red lipglass is a good choice) and make sure to use a lipliner or it will bleed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by jewelryvixen305

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wellll I had never worn anything on my full thick lips that wasn't neutral and after doing a photo shoot and seeing how great I looked in colored lips, I decided to step all the way out of the box and I love how red looks on Ri Ri. Once the MUA put this on me I was sold. I wore it to fund raiser and got lots of compliments.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Staple bright red lipstick (NC44). Wear it with neutral eyes and tons of mascara/lashes. Gets lots of compliments!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by blubutterfly04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was scared to try this, my red staple was dubbonet. Not anymore, I love MAC REd, its so sexy!