April 23, 2014 | 1897 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

This is my all time FAVORITE scent from Bath and Body Works!! I probably have about 5 or 6 bottles of this in my room right now. I always buy a ton of stuff in this scent right after Christmas when all the holiday scents are like 75% off. I wear this from November til January and it is my favorite and default Winter holiday scent!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really enjoyed both the body spray and lotion forms of this scent this winter. The scent is not meant for anyone who has an aversion to any type of sweet, baked goods or vanilla scent. This is very sweet but not cloying. The lotion actually stays put on my dry sensitive skin and does not irritate it. I did not find the need to reapply to often, as I do with other lotions (I usually use unscented stuff like Cetaphil cream etc). This was surprisingly moisturizing and I enjoyed the scent. ALthough it is common, it is certainly a comforting fragrance,

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

I really don't get the rave about this product. I got this from the SAS from BBW. I was really excited to find this last one on the shelf so I grabbed it right away. The scent isn't want I imagine actual vanilla to smell like. It's kind of smell more like fake vanilla yogurt than actual vanilla. I don't know it this is the actual fragrance or I got a bad/ expired one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 6:24:00 PM More reviews by BrittyG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this smell! My mother in-law probably keeps this scent in business. She buys about 30 bottles each Christmas when it is stocked. I like the scent A LOT! It has great staying power and smells so rich and delicious! However, I don't wear it because I think it's weird to smell like my mother in-law... lol.. But overall it's really great and lasts long.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by jellybeansrus

This scent is to die for!!!!! It is one of my favorites. There's an undertone that gives it a sort of spicy scent. It's difficult to explain, but it's unmistakeable. It, of course, has the exceptional moisturizing quality you've come to except from BBW products. The lotion moisturizes all day and the scent lingers until bedtime. Bonus - I just bought a gift set at the BBW Outlet for 75% off - how can you beat that price? Without a doubt, this is a 5 lippie product all the way around. Be sure to buy some soon because, unfortunately, it's only around for Christmas :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ItsAWrap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Heavenly! It's a tradition for me to buy these every Xmas. The scent is so sweet and wonderful, not plasticky/fake at all. It's my favorite bbw scent yet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love how soft this makes my hands when I apply it liberally every night right before bed. It is honestly the best smelling lotion I have ever used. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 3:32:00 PM More reviews by JoshuaTree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Vanilla Bean Noel is my favorite fragrance at BBW. I look forward to buying it all year long - since it is only sold during the winter holiday season. The cream is my favorite product from this line but I also like to use the lotion during the warmer months of the year. Yep, I use it year-round. This year I even bought the on-the-go shimmer scent (rollerball fragrance pen) and I like that, too. I always like to try the new products they offer each year from the line. I have received many, many compliments while wearing VBN cream/lotion and have been told it smells like lots of different things- cotton candy, cookies, marshmallows - all things yummy. It is described as fresh vanilla bean, warm caramel and rich comforting cream and I think that is a really apt description. It is just a really warm, comforting fragrance and it makes me happy. I will continue to buy this as long as BBW continues to make it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 2:17:00 AM More reviews by ilovepink82

This is a wonderful winter smell and its not too strong. All Bath and Body works lotions are great quality!

I would recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a delightful holiday/cold weather scent!

Unfortunately, only the Vanilla Bean Noel lotion seems to have this lovely vanilla/toasted marshmallow/sugar cookie scent; the corresponding shower gel was something of a disappointment.

Buy the lotion, though; you won't regret it!

I like to use this lotion in conjunction with Avon's delicious Vanilla shower gel and body spray.