OPI Bubble Bath

formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

I often get swayed by the tons of reviews by Caucasian/fair-skinned girls. Not saying this is anyone's fault!! They're the majority of cosmetics users in the Northern US (I think) and are just sharing their reviews to help others. But Bubble Bath looks horrible on my NC30ish (hands are darker) yellow-toned skin. Ugh. And it was so streaky! I've had good luck with OPI, but not with this one. Go for Essie Mademoiselle for a similar color. BB is slightly whiter. I love the name. Such a shame it isn't (in my opinion anyway) a true neutral. It has a pale cast to it that can be really unflattering to darker or warmer skin.

I'm reviewing the Gelcolor that I had applied at a salon.

Perfect MNBB color; subtle, shiny baby pink; no frost or shimmer.

I've had it on for a week with no sign of wear, even at tips. I even accidentally grated a nail while cooking, and the polish stayed intact on the rest of the nail. (A regular manicure lasts me 2-3 days at MOST before it chips or lifts).

Definitely worth the money if in fact it does last two weeks. Will update.

This is a really light color but you can get opacity with 3 coats. I think its worth the effort. The finish kind of does remind me of bubble bath or that glossy look of bubbles. This is a favorite of mine and if I am in a mood for a very light not in your face polish, this color is the one I like to wear. Its beautiful. Application is smooth just like I said before its just light so you need a few coats.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Classic, clean, and glossy! Sweet on its own, and perfect to be paired with a French manicure (I posted a picture with OPI Alpine Snow for the tips!) LOVE!
EDIT: The best neutral I've ever used. It's the most gorgeously subtly milky pink that is so feminine! HG:)

Bubble Bath is a sheer delicate pink color. If you like a manicure that is soft and subtle this would be a great choice. I didn't have any problem with application or chipping. It did take a bit longer to dry than most other OPI polishes. I did get the mini bottle of this color which doesn't come with the pro-wide brush. I think with sheers the wider brush really does help with even application. If I would buy this one again I would get the standard sized bottle.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Got this from the "Best of the Best" pack.

Its perfect for: Subtle, super glossy/shiny nails with just a touch of hue. Everyday career nails, natural nails.

Its okay for: Pink nails. but you may need more than one coat.

Its not good for: loud manicures, someone who wants a bold statement color.

I love this color. So shiny!!!! and to me "bubble bath" is a great name..its a squeaky shiny coat with a shimmer of color like translucent pink bath water.

I've been wanting to add a pale pink to my collection for awhile, and finally picked up Bubble Bath on a whim. It's not quite what I wanted but it's not a total waste of money. First of all, it's a nice colour for a French manicure, if you want to add a different spin than a clear finish. After 3 coats, the colour becomes slightly more opaque and subtly pretty. Any less than 3 coats can be a bit streaky, though, and the formula is not as hassle-free as other OPI polishes. I'll happily finish my bottle but I'm torn on whether I would repurchase - I'll probably look for something with a nicer formula.

very basic light pink. classic french color. if you like pale pinks, you will most likely be into this color. very basic, classic opi color. not a color that works with my style but definitely recommended for a classic pale pink.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my first OPI and I don't find it streaky at all? It is kinda sheer though so I need 3 coats to get my desired look but it would also look good with one or two coats if you are doing a french manicure. I like 3 coats because it gives my nails that polished well-groomed look. It still is a subtle color but is goes with everything so that is great for me. I'm wearing it for 2 days now and today I got little chips at the sides of my nails but my nailpolish chips fast anyway, I think my topcoat (Essie Good To Go) has something to do with that. This nailpolish is kinda expensive where I live (13,95 a bottle) so the next time I will be ordering it from Ebay.

Streaky, chip prone and a bit iffy on my NW25 skin. Definately won't repurchase!

Top Rated OPI Products