OPI Bubble Bath

formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

on 4/1/2012 4:08:00 PM

Bubble Bath is a sheer delicate pink color. If you like a manicure that is soft and subtle this would be a great choice. I didn't have any problem with application or chipping. It did take a bit longer to dry than most other OPI polishes. I did get the mini bottle of this color which doesn't come with the pro-wide brush. I think with sheers the wider brush really does help with even application. If I would buy this one again I would get the standard sized bottle.

on 3/10/2012 1:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Got this from the "Best of the Best" pack.

Its perfect for: Subtle, super glossy/shiny nails with just a touch of hue. Everyday career nails, natural nails.

Its okay for: Pink nails. but you may need more than one coat.

Its not good for: loud manicures, someone who wants a bold statement color.

I love this color. So shiny!!!! and to me "bubble bath" is a great name..its a squeaky shiny coat with a shimmer of color like translucent pink bath water.

on 2/3/2012 8:09:00 AM

I've been wanting to add a pale pink to my collection for awhile, and finally picked up Bubble Bath on a whim. It's not quite what I wanted but it's not a total waste of money. First of all, it's a nice colour for a French manicure, if you want to add a different spin than a clear finish. After 3 coats, the colour becomes slightly more opaque and subtly pretty. Any less than 3 coats can be a bit streaky, though, and the formula is not as hassle-free as other OPI polishes. I'll happily finish my bottle but I'm torn on whether I would repurchase - I'll probably look for something with a nicer formula.

on 12/27/2011 3:05:00 AM

very basic light pink. classic french color. if you like pale pinks, you will most likely be into this color. very basic, classic opi color. not a color that works with my style but definitely recommended for a classic pale pink.

on 12/10/2011 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my first OPI and I don't find it streaky at all? It is kinda sheer though so I need 3 coats to get my desired look but it would also look good with one or two coats if you are doing a french manicure. I like 3 coats because it gives my nails that polished well-groomed look. It still is a subtle color but is goes with everything so that is great for me. I'm wearing it for 2 days now and today I got little chips at the sides of my nails but my nailpolish chips fast anyway, I think my topcoat (Essie Good To Go) has something to do with that. This nailpolish is kinda expensive where I live (13,95 a bottle) so the next time I will be ordering it from Ebay.

on 10/25/2011 6:18:00 AM

Streaky, chip prone and a bit iffy on my NW25 skin. Definately won't repurchase!

on 9/27/2011 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have to say this is a great french manicure pink but for a simple nude, I would use something with a little more colour & less sheer....but thats just me. i do like this colour but im a tiny bit disappointed. i also find the coverage is not fantastic. i apply 2 coats one day & on the second day a third thereby avoiding streaks then i get great cover & colour. i could compare this to a "clear broth/soup" dish at a restaurant, it cleanses before taking another course...this kinda cleanses before taking on another colour :-)

on 9/27/2011 12:12:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

ugh. this is just basically a base coat. I'm not really fond of it unless you put 6 coats on. definitely not buying again and definitely not worth $8+!!!

on 9/25/2011 9:43:00 AM

I really hate to say it, but I truly feel this colour is overrated :( This colour was on my "want" list for so long because I kept hearing it was the most perfect light pink nude colour. Don't get me wrong, the colour is nice but it wasn't as amazing to me as it was made out to be. The application is pretty streaky and it takes a lot of work to get it looking decent on my nails. When I can get the application right, the light pink is very pretty. Staying power is not as great as most other OPI colours, maybe it's because of the many layers I have to put on to achieve the look I want. I'll still wait the nail polish - it's a really pretty colour when done correctly, but I wish I hadn't fallen into the hype of "most amazing nude ever", because to me it's truly not amazing.

on 9/23/2011 7:57:00 PM

I have about 3/4 bottle of BB. Today I wanted a nice nude color for the weekend. So I tried a couple nails with this, and as always, got the streaks. It's new formulation is a bit pinker than I wish it were.

Then I had an epiphany: I had a bottle of Trind Nail Repair, which is a subtle white. So I filled the Bubble Bath with it. Shook it hard then applied to my nails. PERFECT! No streaks, though two coats was best. And now my Bubble Bath has a lighter, whiter tone to it.

I'm happy about this, but when the BB is gone I will definitely search out a new color.

Top Rated OPI Products