OPI Bubble Bath

formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

on 12/27/2011 3:05:00 AM

very basic light pink. classic french color. if you like pale pinks, you will most likely be into this color. very basic, classic opi color. not a color that works with my style but definitely recommended for a classic pale pink.

on 12/10/2011 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my first OPI and I don't find it streaky at all? It is kinda sheer though so I need 3 coats to get my desired look but it would also look good with one or two coats if you are doing a french manicure. I like 3 coats because it gives my nails that polished well-groomed look. It still is a subtle color but is goes with everything so that is great for me. I'm wearing it for 2 days now and today I got little chips at the sides of my nails but my nailpolish chips fast anyway, I think my topcoat (Essie Good To Go) has something to do with that. This nailpolish is kinda expensive where I live (13,95 a bottle) so the next time I will be ordering it from Ebay.

on 10/25/2011 6:18:00 AM

Streaky, chip prone and a bit iffy on my NW25 skin. Definately won't repurchase!

on 9/27/2011 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have to say this is a great french manicure pink but for a simple nude, I would use something with a little more colour & less sheer....but thats just me. i do like this colour but im a tiny bit disappointed. i also find the coverage is not fantastic. i apply 2 coats one day & on the second day a third thereby avoiding streaks then i get great cover & colour. i could compare this to a "clear broth/soup" dish at a restaurant, it cleanses before taking another course...this kinda cleanses before taking on another colour :-)

on 9/27/2011 12:12:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

ugh. this is just basically a base coat. I'm not really fond of it unless you put 6 coats on. definitely not buying again and definitely not worth $8+!!!

on 9/25/2011 9:43:00 AM

I really hate to say it, but I truly feel this colour is overrated :( This colour was on my "want" list for so long because I kept hearing it was the most perfect light pink nude colour. Don't get me wrong, the colour is nice but it wasn't as amazing to me as it was made out to be. The application is pretty streaky and it takes a lot of work to get it looking decent on my nails. When I can get the application right, the light pink is very pretty. Staying power is not as great as most other OPI colours, maybe it's because of the many layers I have to put on to achieve the look I want. I'll still wait the nail polish - it's a really pretty colour when done correctly, but I wish I hadn't fallen into the hype of "most amazing nude ever", because to me it's truly not amazing.

on 9/23/2011 7:57:00 PM

I have about 3/4 bottle of BB. Today I wanted a nice nude color for the weekend. So I tried a couple nails with this, and as always, got the streaks. It's new formulation is a bit pinker than I wish it were.

Then I had an epiphany: I had a bottle of Trind Nail Repair, which is a subtle white. So I filled the Bubble Bath with it. Shook it hard then applied to my nails. PERFECT! No streaks, though two coats was best. And now my Bubble Bath has a lighter, whiter tone to it.

I'm happy about this, but when the BB is gone I will definitely search out a new color.

on 9/17/2011 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this nude for my nc40 skin tone. Perfect for a French. Healthy looking nails. Slighty cool tone against my yellow skin. Someone here recommend OPI privacy please. I will try that next.

on 9/12/2011 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I fell for this color twice. Once because of the name, and most recently, after seeing it on Giada DiLaurentis on FoodNetwork. It looked so nice on her, I went to Ulta and repurchased. Same problem now as before, it has horrible staying power, chips and frays on the edges, looks streaky if you don't apply three coats, but when you do apply three coats, it's too thick. Also the color yellows and fades after only a day or two, and looks almost dirty.

I won't ever repurchase again, let alone reapply. It's not OPI that I dislike, however. I LOVE Strawberry Margarita from OPI. The formula is much different, it's silkier/smoother, and only requires two coats. It lasted a full week chip-free when I applied Seche Vite as a quickdry top coat.

on 9/8/2011 2:03:00 AM

This is a great color if you want a light, feminine pink color that doesn't scream color but is enough to notice. I love it because it's the perfect mixture of pink/white and is not too sheer. It does sometimes streak, but waiting in between coats helps.

Top Rated OPI Products