L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

on 5/23/2014 11:24:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Love this. I dont really have problems with my skin, no blemishes and no redness. I do, however, have dark circles under my eyes. All the reviews here say they is no coverage with this, but it covers my dark circles good.
I feel how it moisturizes, and like how weightless it is.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I recently bought this in Medium. I've never tried a BB cream before so I have nothing to compare this to. I used a makeup sponge to apply it. I found it easy to use. I love the packaging. It made my skin feel amazing and so soft. It hid my pores. It made my skin just look clearer. I was very impressed and will most likely buy again

on 5/21/2014 1:40:00 PM

Like the reviewers below, I also had the lightest shade turn orange. My coloring is fair/cool and I have a slight tan. Orange. No.

on 5/18/2014 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

No thank you.

I got this in the lightest color and it was ORANGE. whewy. No.

It was $13 for 1 stinkin' ounze.

It was a nice squeeze tube, though.

It was an almost matte finish, felt nice, and had lgiht/medium coverage, but I couldn't wear it because of the color.

Again, no thanks.

This BB cream just didn't do it for me. My skin is pretty light, and it turns orange upon application, and the color just never looks quite right. Maybe would be good in a different shade.

on 5/18/2014 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Really moisturizing, does create a natural dewy look but kind of on the brink of oiliness. It didn't last very long on me, my skin looked great right after applying but couple minutes later my imperfections were clear as day. Didn't really make my foundation last longer... probably wouldn't repurchase but it is a good light weight moisturizer.

on 5/17/2014 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is the first BB cream I've tried and I absolutely love it. I have sensitive skin so I'm very picky about any cream product as they have a tendency to cause bad reactions. This product leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and has never made me break out. I use the "fair" shade and it matches perfectly with my skin and gives my face a lovely warm glow. My only complaint is the lack of spf but I love this BB cream so much I'll most likely stick with it.

on 5/10/2014 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This gives a really nice finish to the skin & pretty good coverage considering the consistency BUT I hardly ever use it b/c the color it turns upon applying just doesn't look right. I'm of medium complexion & have it in the shade medium but it looks super orange on me.
There's also something in it that doesn't agree with my skin, my face gets super itchy when I wear it. & I might as well mention that I find the smell unpleasant & lingering.

on 5/7/2014 10:22:00 AM

This is my first BB cream, so i cant compare thats why i only gave it 4 lipies. However, i love ittttt. It provides decent coverage (if you don't have major skin problems) last all day. i use a primer under.

on 5/4/2014 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I use this as a tinted moisturizer or mix it with my ColorStay foundation to create a dewy finish. If I were actually using this as a BB cream, then I would be disappointed. Please keep in mind that this is not a BB Cream as the packaging says. It is not like the BB creams used in Asia and does not do all the things it says so on the package.

I bought this knowing that it would be like a tinted moisturizer and I enjoy it as that. It gives a nice, light coverage and gives my skin a glow. I also like adding a bit of this with my ColorStay foundation to give a bit more life to my skin when I don't want a truly matte finish.

This product itself will last you quite some time. The formula is runny and blends well, so a little bit goes a long way. If you set this with a decent powder, this could last you the whole day.