L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

3.5

Active Ingredient: Octinoxate (7%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 2/11/2015 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have combo/oily skin but I really wanted to try this foundation because I already liked the regular true match. I love this foundation! In fact, I choose this one far more often then I choose the regular true match. I have 20+ foundations, and this one is definitely in my top 5. It makes my skin look beautiful and healthy. It has light-medium coverage, but is decently buildable. It's never caked up on me and doesn't seperate on my face like the regular true catch tends to after 4 or 5 hours. If I wear a primer underneath this foundation will usually last for a solid 7-8 hours before fading becomes an issue. It doesn't do a perfect job of concealing my acne scars, but I have concealer for that. I also really love that this foundation comes with a pump. My regular true match has to be poured out into my hand which I hate. I would buy this again in a heartbeat!

I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now and I'm really liking it!

I have pretty normal skin with some redness in my cheeks, around my nose, and on my chin. i apply the shade Creamy Natural with my fingers to start and finish off with a dap Real Techniques beauty sponge. The formula of this foundation is liquidy, smooth, and very easily blended with good coverage. I'd say medium coverage but very buildable.

What I like best about this foundation is its finish. it gives sort of a dewy look without looking glittery, shimmery, or oily. It lasts almost all day in work and that's with a finishing powder and rosewater facial spray to finish.

This is my new favorite drugstore foundation and will absolutely purchase this again.

on 1/28/2015 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Excellent, affordable everyday foundation for dry skinned girls.

If you are like me, and have dry, dull skin, the 'lumi' effect in this foundation will do wonders to brighten up your face and add that sun kissed, dewy appearance.

I apply this with a beauty blender, on top of my usual moisturiser and primer. Love it!

on 1/26/2015 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Went on smooth and looked very nice. (Used my elf flat top powder brush)
Used two pumps and the coverage was nice. I really liked how it looked on the skin.
I did not notice any sparkles indoors.
Outside I could see a sparkle or two nothing outrageous.
Two hours later I did notice some shine that seemed almost metallic. I opted to blot lightly. By 5 hours it started to slip around on my skin a bit and that metallic look was back. The makeup had worn off my spots, chin,and my nose and my complexion looked tired.
By 7 hours I was quite surprised to see it looked like the foundation was gone!
Yikes I could see every mark and blemish.
I think this would be best for dry skin.
Or a quick run to the store. Definitely not a work day.
Wish this would have worked better as the coverage and look at first was quite nice.

I used shade w3. It looked a tad dark on the back of my hand but ended up being just a little too light when applied.
In photos whoa it looked very pale, ashy, and terrible.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Other, Coarse

Sparkles -Eeeek yikes! Pump- Yes! Overall, not bad foundation. Lasting time about 6 hrs on my aging oily skin. Sparkles make my slight crows feet stand out a bit. I really don't care for this foundation only because of the sparkles...BUT...Not all is lost..I put a tad bit on the apples of my cheeks and blend (containing it to just my cheeks). I don't usually wear blush, so the sparkles add a little something to my cheeks, esp when it's low maintenance makeup day.

First off, love the pump bottle! The color matches my skin perfectly. This foundation is perfect when I first apply it, great coverage & very blendable. BUT it never really sets in. Even with a setting powder. After at least an hour my skin feels very dewey and if I touch it or my face touches anything it just wipes off & I NEVER have an oily face. If it would set differently I would definitely purchase again

This is a beautiful foundation. I happened to pick it up on sale which is not the norm, so I'm even more inclined to like it because it was $6 off the regular price; but regardless, the formula is great! Very natural, yet provides decent coverage. I love it for every day use, as it has an SPF in it, which I would avoid for nights out if there's going to be photos of any kind, but on a day to day it works well. I'm shade Creamy Natural which is perfect for my red undertones. It really does cancel out any redness--for me it did at least. It feels so light on the skin, it's barely detectable and it does give that dewy, fresh look, hence "Lumi". Glad I finally decided to pick this up after umming and awing about it for a year. Good buy.

on 1/15/2015 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I finally found a foundation that I look forward to using. I was always so used to wearing matte finish and that didn't sit too well with my dry skin. I stumbled upon this and I'm so glad I did. I'm in love with the satin-y finish, the packaging, etc. The only downfall to this foundation is the light-medium coverage but it's no problem because I can always build it up with another layer. Definitely buying again :)

on 1/13/2015 10:50:00 PM

Awwww man where do I start.. Saw this and I went cray cray and bought it before I knew it Thought it was the next big thing and the PUMP don't get me started on the pump because this was my first pump bottle foundation and every morning GAWD did I have fun >.

on 1/13/2015 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I guess I'm one of the only oily skinned people who actually like this! To be fair, I've recently started going for a dewy skin look though so that's probably why. But I honestly really like this! It has just enough coverage so it doesn't look cakey but does a good job at evening out my skin tone. Plus the pump is fantastic compared to the horrible pour out design of the regular true match. The shade w1-2 matches my fair skin perfectly. I like to apply this with a damp beauty blender to get even more moisture. I would give this a try if you're not strictly a matte person!