April 17, 2014 | 1925 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by mulletoftruth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I'm fair skinned (neither warm nor cool in the 15-20 range) and have been wanting a red blush for a long time. I was looking for something that would give my cheeks the color they turn when I'm cold or blushing.

Unfortunately this went completely orange on me. It's not a true red - it's more of a brick red with warm undertones. I need something with a cooler undertones (more of a blue-based red) so I returned it. If you think the color might work but are put off by the boldness of the color, it's easy to sheer out by using a light hand, so don't be intimidated.

I'm beginning to think the NARS line just doesn't work for me. I've returned just about every product I've purchased, either because the colors don't work (I've never found a gloss color I like) or because I'm underwhelmed (I'm talking to you, Orgasm.) In a couple of cases I've flat-out hated them. Maybe the line is just overrated or it's for women with different coloring than I have.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by maimaimaired

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nars exhibita blush its greatly pigmented and just a beautiful matte blush i luv it. All u need is a lil. I went to make a purchase at the mac counter and the workers there was like what blush was i wearing that made me fill great. So dont let the color scare you lol

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by annabrem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous color as long as you apply it very sparingly. Any more than a light sweep with a stippling brush and it'll make you look like a kewpie doll nighmare. But when applied right it's gives a beautiful "freshly rolled in the hay" glow. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by mbarra0

This blush is my favorite blush ever! I've tried three other Nars blushes (torrid, orgasm, and dolce vita) and this blush gives my tan olive skin the most natural flush. I also like that its matte because it doesnt highlight the large pores on my cheeks. Don't be afraid of this blush, I have an extremely heavy hand but I use a sigma stippling blush to apply this and it makes it a breeze to control the amount you put on. Paired with my Nars albatross highlighter and laguna bronzer this is an absolute must for any girl who wants a natural looking flush!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

My 1st Nars and Red blush :). I dont count Nyx cream in Red; what a mess. Very scary-looking when I opened it, much more so than in pictures. When applied with soft touch and soft fluffy blush brush after tapping off the excess, it is not too bright.
I liked the fact it is matte and lasted well. No " flushed " look for me.
I will continue to use, but I always have to be careful not to over-apply to make it pretty on my quite fair skin. Wont buy this red again, but want to try others. Another Nars blush, perhaps.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by missmurder213445

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never ever buy high end makeup because im a super deal shopper. but recently i graduate high school and of course i got alot of money from relatives. So one day i saw this blush in a video and i was like i want that! i went out and bought it and i have had no regrets! the only other high end product i have ever purchased was the urban decay naked palette which i regretted from the minute i got it home, but this blush is so pigmented and amazing i love it! I was afraid it wouldn't look good on me because im a red head with freckles and pale skin but it looks really nice. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by chacha30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've had this blush for a year and was a bit scared of it. However, I have recently been wearing it more often and love it. I was previously using a fan brush but have discovered that's not necessary. A regular blush brush works great as long as I pick up just a tiny amount on the bristles.
Colourwise it's gorgeous. Turns into a lovely flushed looking pink on cheeks. I am NC25, black hair and everytime I've worn this blush I have received compliments. Don't be scared! Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 8:58:00 AM More reviews by olee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love this product but it is just not the right color for me. I am a true MAC NW20 and I was looking for an orangish-reddish blush and when I saw this red/orange blush I knew I had to try it. However, on my cheeks (even applied lightly) it just looks too red and too harsh on my fair skin. I think the darker your complexion, the better this would work for you but if you are on the paler side, I would try a different color. Love NARS and love the color but just not on my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by ashergill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I already had urban decays bang in the blush arsenal but I was running low and exhibit a is pretty much the same color except just better quality as it lasts MUCH longer. The color itself is bam in your face fire engine red but it wears so beautifully on my golden-olive skin (cargo 70, teint miracle bisque 7-8). I have gotten somewhat darker as its summer but thats not even an issue with this blush as it shows up as a rosy glow but be careful on not to overdo it ( my cousin borrowed it and came out with clown cheeks). Overall very pigmented beautiful blush and will last me a longgggg time.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mimihoco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful corral. great for summer.