November 25, 2014 | 1856 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After swearing off this BB cream the first time I purchased it, I was sucked back in by a slew of ad campaigns.
I initially bought this BB cream when it first came out in the shade "light/medium". I obviously should have known that the colour was too dark for me- since most things even labelled "light" are even too dark for me- but the BB cream craze swept me away and I was dying to try it.

After my initial attempt with Garnier's BB cream failed, I tossed it and moved to more upscale brands with sunscreen in them. However, after I saw in a magazine that Garnier had released the same cream in a lighter shade I found myself running to the store to try it out (what can I say? I love a bargain).

And it's almost like going back to an ex when they tell you they've changed...because they haven't really.

The cream, albeit slightly lighter, was still to dark and too orange- made only worse when it began to oxidize after a week's worth of uses. I usually love Garnier products, but after giving it another chance, I will never get back together with this BB cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by taylorvictoria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very, very fair skin (but normally don't have a problem when I choose the lightest shade from a brand) and the "light" shade is still way too dark for me. It seems more like a medium shade.
I have fairly dry skin that never gets oily, but after reading some reviews I saw the the regular Garnier BB cream that is not for oily skin got very bad reviews and people said that it made their non-oily skin, oily. Also, when I swatched both the "light" shades side by side, the one for oily skin seemed to be a little lighter.
I normally get very dry skin to the point where it peels around my nose and mouth constantly, especially when I wear a foundation, but that doesn't happen with this product. I have also noticed that my skin seems a little more moisturized and less "peely" even when I am not wearing makeup.
I have sensitive skin that breaks out a lot when I try new products, but I did not break out with this product.
I think that this BB cream has the most coverage out of any other that I've tried - I have a lot of redness on my face, especially my cheeks, and this covers it most of the day. I do have to use concealer a little bit when my face is extra red or when I have dark circles.
As other people have said, the packaging is awful and it is really hard to control how much of the product comes out. The cream is extremely liquid and runny - I normally store my tube with the lid facing up so it does not leak into the lid.

I would buy this product again because it is the best coverage "foundation" that I can wear due to my skin peeling, as I mentioned above. I've found that even though the color does not exactly match my skin tone, I can blend it in with some other foundation around my hairline and neck. I am also going to try mixing it with a lighter foundation, but I'm not sure if that would make my skin peel too! I'm also hoping that when I get a bit darker during the summer, it will match better.
Overall, if you have dry skin, definitely try this product, it has helped my skin so much. Just be careful with the color if you have very fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by daniak57

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product in the winter it stays on pretty much all day! But I hate the packaging you can't control the product.
But it gives really good coverage for a bb cream I would say medium coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Epilson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love love love this product. I used to use the Covergirl 3-1 foundation, but it oxidized on me :( So I switched to this, it dries like a dream, it's like semi-matte. It doesn't have full coverage, but enough for my acne prone skin that I don't even need concealer, just some powder with color and I'm good to go for school, though I gets a bit oily after my fourth period class (about 5 hours later)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by arer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i have dry skin and use this bb over my moisturizer, i like the covorege, do need to powder over or else my skin becomes oily in 2 hours, if i were in alone you can see dry flakes on my skin, so i use this as a light foundation, as a foundation it works fine, the coverege and color is much better than Loreal Nude bb, over all for the price its nice and the best of drugstore i have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by buysbell

I love this stuff! It's replaced foundation for my everyday wear! I am NW20 and the light colour matches me perfectly. It makes my skin look flawless. Granted, you will need to touch up during the day with powder or blotting paper, or just run your makeup brush over again, but I have found this with every foundation I've ever used. When I do get the occasional spot, I do need to cover with concealer, but this is a given. It's super cheap to boot, so give it a go!
Packaging could be a little better. I find a lot of product gets wasted in the lid as the liquid is so thin it runs out. But I just stick my foundation brush in there to minimize wastage.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is my favorite bb cream and i've tried about ten different ones ranging from high end to drug store. i really like the thin consistency- it blends in nicely and looks really natural. using my fingers gives the most natural finish and i always top it with a light dusting of bare minerals matte powder for more coverage and oil control. this keeps me from getting oily and i always get compliments when i'm wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by vivthai

I really like this product I think it looks like skin! I apply it with my hands and honestly thats the best way because the look looks its natural. I think if you have dry patches it will not make your issue better... That said coverage is very good and overall is amazing I'd have to say the color may be bad if you are medium because it really has no huge color selection. The finish is not completely matte.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by monica3210

This smells like alcohol and I was reluctant to try it on because I assumed it contained a lot of alcohol if it smelled like it. I put it on anyway. My skin is slightly oily but my chin gets dry sometimes. This clung to any dry patch I had even if I couldn't see it before. The color selection is not good. I am a medium skin tone and chose light medium. it is a little bit too light and is noticeable around my nostrils where it builds up and doesn't want to spread out. I'm pretty sure medium deep would have been too dark since light medium was only a wee bit too light and I am not a deep skin tone. I would only reccomend this for those with very oily skin and not combination. This made me look a bit flat since it was really matte but some people like that.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by xsxpxixdxexrxsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I don't really care for this product. I find it very runny and messy.. I likely won't buy it again..