Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, BIS-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcrystallina ((Microcrystalline Wax) Cire Microcristalline), Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyamide-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mentha Piperita ((Peppermint) Oil (Mentha Piperita Oil), Limonene, Sorbic Acid, May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)].

on 3/16/2014 12:42:00 AM

I love this product to the moon and back. its such a pretty colour and it lasts for the whole day. the balm itself disappears after a few hours but it leaves behind a beautiful stain. id say the cons about this is that its packaging is not near how little product there actually is. (not including the cap) this product ends a little before halfway the middle. if you hold it up to the light u can definitely see how mucb product you have. so thats kinds dissapointing but highly impressed. im going to try more shades like crush, cherish and romantic cuz I absolutely love this

on 3/12/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Purchased this in honey.

At first I really liked this product. It applies great, the packaging is great.
After a few hours wear, the color turns very BRIGHT on my lips. (not the more neutral pink I was expecting based on the packaging) It turns to a much warmer and more slightly red tone.

Disappointed because the initial color looks so gorgeous on my pale cool-toned skin. The formula is decent, I wouldn't say it moisturizes my lips, but it does not dry them. (a lot of products are too drying for me)

I started layering a slightly tinted gloss over the top of it, to tone down the bright stain color, just to use up the product.

on 3/5/2014 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff! I'm N15 with somewhat pigmented lips and this is a perfect MLBB shade on me. Reminds me a lot of MAC's syrup. Lasts a while and applies like a breeze.

Great mid-tone neutral pink

on 2/24/2014 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This lip balm/stick is great except for the color. I loved it at first even though the color wasn't exactly what i expected due to the packaging. The outside suggests baby pink, the real product is darker mauvy-brown. Still when i put it on i really liked it. It was a great natural pinky mauve color that could be worn everyday. I say was because the color oxidizes or something as the balm dries on your lips and turns bright pink. It turns into this ugly hot pink mess that i never signed up for! Of course this could be fixed by reapplying, but I thought the point of a balm stain was so that you don't have to reapply every 30 minutes or be paranoid that your lips are a hot mess. The only reason I did not give it 1 lippy is because it is moisturizing and I like the feel of it on my lips. It's not a complete failure. Perhaps the other colors are better but I do not want to try them to see if they change colors too because they are too bright/dark/dead-looking for my tastes.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I actually have 3 of these (all in the color Honey): 1 - in my car, 1 - in my purse, and 1 - on my vanity. I find that as it wears down it drys out my lips a little which is why I do make sure that before I apply, my lips are moisturized. This is a more 'skin tone nude' my lips but better shade for me, as my lips are naturally pinkish red. It's a nice way to mute the color without having mannequin lips (which is just not a look I like).

on 2/17/2014 4:36:00 PM

I bought two of these products on sale in both 'honey' and 'adore' and i love both of them so much!

Honey is a mauvey, pink colour that is absolutely perfect for everyday wear. I thought adore was a deep red colour from its packaging but the colour was not quite as deep as i thought. It also has gold shimmers in it which i didn't really like as much (but its fine if you only apply one or two layers of the stain/balm). So I find myself reaching for honey more than adore.

The product itself is actually quite moisturising (not 100% like a lip balm, but pretty good) and it glides smoothly onto the lips. It really stays on for the whole day without having to reapply as it does actually stain the lips, which is great for lazy people like me.

Overall, i think this product may be the best lip product i have ever tried as it really does do everything it claims to. I would definitely repurchase it again!

on 2/8/2014 6:18:00 AM

Absolutely LOVE this product! Makes my lips so soft, and the stain really lasts for hours! I need to get every shade - I currently have the Honey one and I am addicted. I use it almost every day, as it is simple to apply and goes with almost anything. The packaging could be better, but I honestly don't mind. I always find Revlon's pricing really reasonable for the quality of their products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have seven shades of this range because I love it so much. My HG lip product, no doubt. They stay on and on and not drying.

The honey shade is the first, I repeat, the first lip product I have ever finished. This is the perfect pink for my skin (Asian, yellow undertone, NC25-30), and I never liked pinks on me until this heaven-sent lip stain.

On me it looks slightly mauve (I have quite pigmented lips) with very subtle brown, but still mostly pink. Really pretty. MLBB for most people but not on me though (still, it's a natural pink). Not that it's a bad thing, on the contrary, I really really like it! Very versatile for most makeup looks and the staying power is OUTSTANDING. I usually do my makeup at 6 AM and at 8 PM the color is still there. Faded, yes, but it leaves a really pretty stain underneath.

Pros:
- Versatile color, very natural pink
- Not drying though not overly hydrating
- The glossy effect is adequate (I don't like glosses on my lips, sticky and makes my full lips look so much bigger)
- Crazy staying power
- Minty smell which I find quite pleasant (and for you guys who don't like scented makeup products, no worries, it disappears in less than a minute)

Cons:
- Wish Revlon had more colors!
- The silver print of the product name on the packaging needs to be improved. Faded prints on makeup packagings don't look very appealing, you know, even more when you're out and want to reapply in front of strangers.

This is just perfect. Great formula, great price, great staying power. I'd go on a killing spree if Revlon ever discontinued this product.

on 1/25/2014 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this balm stain! Out of all of the ones I own, this one is by far my favorite. It's a lovely neutral shade, that adds a bit of colour, warmth, and shine to my lips. When I wear this I get people telling me my lips look so healthy! For such a light/nude/MLBB shade it leaves such a lovely stain! It lastes four hours on me, with an extra hour with the stain. It doesn't make my lips feel dry and tight. It feels like a light balm on the lips. It does have a strong peppermint scent, but it will go away after a few minutes if you dislike it. I personally love it! I'v worn it down to about half way!

Recommended for Medium Skin