Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, BIS-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcrystallina ((Microcrystalline Wax) Cire Microcristalline), Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyamide-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mentha Piperita ((Peppermint) Oil (Mentha Piperita Oil), Limonene, Sorbic Acid, May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)].

on 1/13/2014 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It's a really nice mauve-pink color. It's an everyday lip color-super moisturizing and it lasts all day.

on 1/9/2014 9:22:00 PM

HOOOOOLY GRAIL. This product actually stains my lips - I can get through 2 whole meals without it starting to leave an outline around my lips. It looks great freshly applied, and although I donʻt think the product is meant to be moisturizing it definitely feels that way when first applied. I can use this product even when my lips are chapped, but I donʻt let too much dead skin accumulate so it doesnʻt settle into any crevaces on my lips.

I gave it a 3 for price because I currently live in East Asia, where American products get a steep price hike. I paid $13, and Iʻm already half out after using this for only a month and a half. However I do use it practically every day, and I would absolutely repurchase.

great lip stain, stays for a long time very soft on lips, put i always use lip balm with it for extra shine.

on 1/8/2014 5:03:00 AM

I bought this product because if all the hype but it failed on me. It's a very nude colour IMO. It cancelled out the natural colour on my lips and turned it brownish... not in a nice nude colour... but i have purply nude grey lips. and made me look kinda tired. I really liked the consistency and smoothness of this lip product though. I just need a different colour for my NC30 skintone.

This is my everyday lipstick and I love everything about it. Seriously, I panic whenever I'm out of it. First, it deposits good color without looking gaudy. This makes Honey a perfect natural looking lip color. Second, it has superb staying power. The whole Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain by Revlon is a godsend to people like me with deathly pale lips that cannot hold down color. It is easy to apply, does not feather and stays put even after a drink or at light meal. Third, it does not dry out your lips. Other long wearing lipsticks and balm stains make my lips chap and flake. This one doesn't. It feels light, yields a good sheen and keeps my lips moist and healthy looking. This shade might be too pale for most and it is very understated. But if you want your lips looking like its in the pink of health, grab this stick now.

on 12/31/2013 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

HONEY is a well-pigmented glossy, mauve-based nude shade; it is almost the same shade as my natural lip colour - just a teensy bit darker. It has proven to be a very wearable shade for me; it can be worn all year round, and it goes with all of my preferred eye makeup looks. I think that it is a similar shade to one of my favourite lipsticks - NARS Catfight.

My lips have been kept hydrated and flake free during cold weather and central heating, since using Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain. And, true to it's name, not only is it a effective balm, but the colour actually does wear like a traditionally drying lip stain - it stays put for hours, through both eating and drinking.

I can't believe that it took me so long to try these stains; Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain is now in the top 3 for my favourite lip products. They remind me somewhat of Tarte's Lip Surgences, but these are better as they wear longer, don't melt in the tube and the caps don't crack, making a mess in my bags.

on 12/31/2013 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have two of these stains in Honey and Crush. I bought honey after so many bloggers raved about it. I have to say, the color isn't universally flattering. if you are pale like me it will come off darker than the packaging suggests- a deep mauve color. even looking at the photo provided here makes the color seem like a light mauve, which it isnt, so be warned if you are fair. I expect this to be a perfect neutral for medium skin tones.

on 12/31/2013 1:10:00 AM

It is a good lip-balm stain for sure. but it is not a dupe for Clinique's chubby stick.
The lip balm-stain ..doesn't feel too much a lip-balm.. it is very drying on the lip after couple hours of wearing it. AND AFTER you take it off, the color changes----d-r-a-m-a-t-i-c-a-l-l-y. It stained my lip into that kind of hot pink or like you've just had a red cup of Kool-Aid. aikes. it takes forever to take it off even with face/lip makeup remover.

on 12/27/2013 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this shade because it looks natural and wearable for everyday wear. It's not drying my lips (but I can't say it's hydrating either) so it's better if you applied lip balm first. It comes in a chubby crayon shaped, I find this easy to use. When I first applied it, it smelled like mint, I don't mind because the scent wear off quickly after a few minutes. The staying power is decent, but I don't mind reapplying it though. If you want to try one from the kissable balm stain line, I suggest you to pick this shade, because it's a wearable neutral shade and worth the money.

on 12/24/2013 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

After hearing so much about Honey I decided I needed it in my life. But it wasn't nearly as great as I thought it would be. First of all, I was surprised to find it had shimmer in it. Nothing about the packaging made me think it would be shimmery, I really thought it would have a creme finish. The color isn't bad, it's a pretty neutral shade, even though the color on the tube looks fairly cool toned to me. Upon initial application, it looks very pretty on me, a wearable nudeish pink, however, there isn't anything about this shade that remotely resembles honey. After about an hour it transforms into a bright pink on my lips and looks nothing like the color on the packaging. I don't like bright pinks, if I did, I would buy a bright pink in the first place. It also seeps into the fine lines on my lips and after a little while makes my lips look dry and flakey. This is the third balm stain I have purchased and I haven't loved any of them, so I won't be purchasing more.

Popular Lipsticks