April 25, 2014 | 1129 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by jod84

this mascara is amazing. i use 2 coats and my lashes are long and thick i love it...........i use to wear natural fake lashes every day because i could never find a mascara that i found good enough till now :) i think every one should try it its AMAZING!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by expira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I guess it depends on the individual's definition of "plush," but this mascara did not live up to its name. Honestly, there wasn't much I liked about this mascara--the formula went on super thin, so much so that it barely looked as though I were wearing mascara, and I've got lashes that fatten up pretty quickly. The wand also wasn't working in my favor--it was too flexible to be able to really push the product onto the lashes.

I gave this product to my sister, who enjoys the more natural look. To each their own!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Youhaveabigbut

I like this mascara but I feel that I have to use a second mascara with this. I have the waterproof one and like the natural look it gives you. Okay mascara after all !

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Kipperoo453

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a maybelline mascara junkie and I've bought every new one out for about the last ten years. I have to say this is the WORST of the lot... I have never had a problem with allergic reaction with maybelline but this one made my eyes itch and sting. The wand is pointless I don't understand why it needs to bend, and it's just too large to work properly. I must admit it's not an awful result, very long but hardly any volume which gives you a nice natural look. However, it took me about 3 coats to get a decent result. It might work for you if you like natural looking lashes but not for me. Back to the falsies!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by WynterOlly

This mascara is amazing. PERFECT. Thick, full, plush, soft, long lashes. THE REASON MANY DO NOT LIKE THIS MASCARA is because of the wand! I took off the cap & wand for the Mega Plush and used a Falsies Flared (clean) brush and stuck it in instead, and applied the Mega Plush Formula using the FF brush. Perfection. :) all Maybelline mascaras are interchangeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'll admit i bought this because of the 'gel' formula. it works really nicely, no flakes, smudges or burning. i just dont like that it makes my lashes really long but doesn't thicken them.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

Hate it. I have hooded, smaller eyes with not much of an eye crease, so many mascaras are problematic for me. This one was just wrong in every single way for me.

First - the brush bends as you apply, it feels horribly cheap, gimmicky and flimsy and gets all over my eyelid. This may not be a problem for all, but because of my eyes this is a huge problem. Every time I would try and apply this to my lashes, the brush would bend and smear mascara all over my eyelid. I would then have to waste time trying to remove this from all over my eyelids. I tried to use it very, very softly hoping it wouldn't happen, but then barely any mascara made it onto my lashes. The bending brush also ruins my lashes after I curl them and causes them to clump into several points which looks hideous.

Second - I would have to apply several coats just to get a normal, casual look. Not worth the time and effort. Formula flaked throughout the day and smeared all over the place. Lots of little black flakes under my eyes about 5 hours after application. Also made my eyelids itchy (likely from all the smearing).

I can't think of even one good thing to say about this, which is a shame and I've liked other Maybelline mascaras but this one is a loser for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Andreacook101

worst mascara iv ever used! the mascara feels watery and makes my eyelashes stick together. after a few weeks of using this i realized my eyelashes were falling out like crazy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by rennie18

I LOVELOVELOVE this! I makes my lashes so long and voluminous! This was the first Maybelline mascara I tried and I am so happy with the results, and yes, I did buy another bottle. I got it in brownish black and blackest black, but I feel that no matter what color you get mascara in it looks the same unless you put a lot of layers on. This is not going to look like the beautiful lashes in the advertisement because 1. they use fake lashes and 2. because a drugstore mascara wont give you that look no matter how many coats you apply.
The brush didn't give me a problem and the bendy wand didn't even bend so I don't know why they even included this? It was not clumpy for me and it gave a great natural look! This is defiantly my go to mascara!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by varamos0193

great mascara for volume plus a bit of length. ive been using this mascara on/off for about 3 yrs now and still haven't found any other mascara (including high end like lancome bare essentials tarte ect) that measures up to it. for extra dramatic lashes rec using with maybeline one by one as a top coat.