September 18, 2014 | 1800 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by lizzredhead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVEEE this eyeliner!!!! It has great pigmentation, it DOES NOT CRACK, very precise & easy to handle. It does not smudge, easy to do the wing eye look. Fell asleep with it on, woke up & it still looks good!! Also I love that its not hard to remove!!! I gave it 4 just bcuz its pricey!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by andruus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It stays on very well but I don't like the applicator - it is too thick for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by dweebyhawkeyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The perfect liquid liner. I have this eyeliner in Noir and Aubergine, and both practically apply themselves because the sponge tip is so easy to use. The eyeliner doesn't bother my eyes, stays on my very oily eyelids, is very pigmented. I received them as a gift, though, and when looking to repurchase I was surprised at the price of perfection. If I get a raise or win the lottery (difficult when you don't buy tickets ahaha) I'll buy many colors but for now I will put these on wishlists or begrudgingly buy Noir since I'm frustrated with less expensive liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

Not only do I LOVE this liner for myself, it's my absolute favorite to use on my clients! It's so easy and precise to make clean winged out liner. Great pigmentation on ALL colors. Beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by sitknee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great liquid liner with an intense black color and a flexible applicator that makes it really easy to line your eyes (though the lack of a harder tip does mean winging takes a bit more expertise). I know some people have mentioned flaking but I can't say I've ever experienced it. My only issue with this liner is the fact that it's not waterproof. Don't get me wrong -- as long as you don't rub your eyeliner or cry, this truly does last all day. Another thing to think about is the price. I know it's expensive, but Stila (their liquid liner is another great one that people are always recommending) comes with 0.016 oz for $20 whereas Lancome is something like 0.047 oz for $30.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by BeeBonnet

I can't imagine what took me so long to try this product in 30 years of wearing liquid eyeliner! The search has ended, this is THE best...

Pros:
The brush is perfection: firm enough to apply product precisely yet soft enough not to tug at delicate skin.

The brush is very thin which means there is more control.

Once dry, product does not smear, smudge, sting, or flake off.

Long wearing, yet easy to remove with mild cleanser.

Many shades to choose from.

No noticeable scent.

Cons:
ONE: The price....

....but as long as Lancome doesn't mess with perfection, we girls will continue buying a good thing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Recussion

Okay, until I tried Lancome Artliner I always thought eyeliner just didn't suit me. Now I know that is because all the other eyeliners I've tried are impossible to apply and because eyeliner has to be applied VERY straight and clean to look nice. The pencil of this eyeliner makes that so easy! I had a straight non-smudgy line with my first try. So happy with this! It's a bit pricey though, but I think that if a product is really amazing, I want to pay a higher price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by carmenkam

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG eyeliner, I have tried many highly raved ones & only artliner wins all bases, the felt tip adsorb just enough liquid, so easy to control that even beginners doesn't require much practice, formula is solid black & no glossy finish. I used to be satisfied with the cheaper dupe L'oreal lineur intense but it's formula quality has been watered down so much, Bobbi Brown gel liner has beautiful finish but constantly requires a cleaned brush, love DollyWink's super sharp tip but it's only good for the wing section of my eye line, overall artliner is the most flexible & easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Maddy60

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I admit I think gel liners are superior in their staying power, but they are such a hassel to apply, you have to always make sure the brush doesn't have too much or too little. Plus they dry out! That's why I think the Artliner is so cool, it's soo easy to apply and they staying power is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight21

This eyeliner is amazing! I have it in black and this is definitely one of my go-to everyday products! It's felt tip makes it very easy to apply and the colour is rich. I have also tried it in Blueberry, which is a beautiful royal blue, but I prefer the black one for my daily look. I have been using this eyeliner for about two years now, and never once has it smudged like other eyeliners I've tried tend to do. Great product!