July 23, 2014 | 1906 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Recussion

Okay, until I tried Lancome Artliner I always thought eyeliner just didn't suit me. Now I know that is because all the other eyeliners I've tried are impossible to apply and because eyeliner has to be applied VERY straight and clean to look nice. The pencil of this eyeliner makes that so easy! I had a straight non-smudgy line with my first try. So happy with this! It's a bit pricey though, but I think that if a product is really amazing, I want to pay a higher price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by carmenkam

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG eyeliner, I have tried many highly raved ones & only artliner wins all bases, the felt tip adsorb just enough liquid, so easy to control that even beginners doesn't require much practice, formula is solid black & no glossy finish. I used to be satisfied with the cheaper dupe L'oreal lineur intense but it's formula quality has been watered down so much, Bobbi Brown gel liner has beautiful finish but constantly requires a cleaned brush, love DollyWink's super sharp tip but it's only good for the wing section of my eye line, overall artliner is the most flexible & easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Maddy60

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I admit I think gel liners are superior in their staying power, but they are such a hassel to apply, you have to always make sure the brush doesn't have too much or too little. Plus they dry out! That's why I think the Artliner is so cool, it's soo easy to apply and they staying power is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight21

This eyeliner is amazing! I have it in black and this is definitely one of my go-to everyday products! It's felt tip makes it very easy to apply and the colour is rich. I have also tried it in Blueberry, which is a beautiful royal blue, but I prefer the black one for my daily look. I have been using this eyeliner for about two years now, and never once has it smudged like other eyeliners I've tried tend to do. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Lancome products are usually quite expensive, but they're worth it. I especially love their Artliners! Great colour pay off, and the long handle on the liner and the small tip makes it great for lining the inner corner of your eyes! The liner lasts a long time, but smudges really easily if you go for a swim, so if you're taking a swim, use a different eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by 1316

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

With slightly hooded eyes & very oily eyelids this stayed on my very well with no flaking and hardly any smudging. I love the applicator because it is flexible & easy to create a sharp wing. The eyeliner itself isn't goopy like the milani liquid eyeliner but instead glides on very smoothly and sets quickly and stays all day. The only thing is that it is a bit expensive but it is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Charlin

Thank you all so much for your reviews! I bought this after reading them.
This liquid eyeliner is the best one I've ever used, def HG for me.
The colour is really black and not shiny, it goes on really smoothly, lasts all day (and I have oily lids), doesn't flake, is easy to apply and comes off quickly with normal eye makeup remover. It has a weird thin spongy applicator but it works well.
It's expensive but worth it in my opinion. Love it so much! My hubby was commenting on how lovely my eyes looked.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by shamuball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

surprised by the high ratings: this smudged + flaked off my lids on a hot sweaty day (i didn't use primer b/c was hoping to skip that step, due to reviews). disappointing considering the price. the brush is great + it's surprisingly easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Wow! This Artliner is a real black liner, that is soooo easy to apply!

This is called Noir, and I've determined that the price is justified by its high quality. It is a charm to use. It's a liquid liner, with just a bit of shine to it. It lasts forever, and ever, and doesn't smudge on its own. It's a breeze to make cat=eyes, which is my reason for the purchase. I thought it would make it easier to make cat-eyes. Currently, I will on a hiatus from my favorite MAC Blacktrack fluidline.

I don't know how long the Artliner will last, since I just purchased it the other day. Nor do I know how soon it will dry out. But as it stands now, I am very pleased with the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Lxis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liquid liner. It stays in place and doesn't smear. The applicator is great, too. It's hard to mess up with it.