October 1, 2014 | 1420 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Greensmoke

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by cortneyrozell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this shadow. It looks amazing on green eyes, using it for a smoky eye look, it really brings out the yellows flecks in my eyes. The sparkles don't really bother me, although I prefer matte shadows. It is slightly chunky, and I seemed to go through it really really fast. I just bought a back-up today.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 1:29:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Greensmoke is a nice smokey/darkened mid tone green shade that looks great paired with Sumptuous Olive, Lime, Swimming, or Juxt. Also it looks great with browns. It's very pigmented so I apply it lightly using the 217, because this color gets dark fast. It's also great for creating a smokey eye look with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by maggiealex

i love this eyeshadow. it is a shiny smokey-olive colour, colour payoff is good and i love to combine it with "electra" e/s (bluish silver) or with "nylon" and "juxt"

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by SugaCookie26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was really surprised by this shadow! In the pot it looks a little intimidating with all the sparkles and I'm not one who typically wears green eyeshadow, I usually stick to neutrals, golds, pinks, and sometimes plums since I prefer more natural and subtle makeup looks but this is a keeper. A very muted understated green. Not quite olive, maybe a little warmer. Army green maybe? Even with the sparkles it's very wearable for daytime if applied sheer and it looked wonderful when I paired it with club in the crease and along the lashline. Great shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by lincra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you're like me and want a green shadow that doesn't scream "I'm wearing green eyeshadow!" Greensmoke is for you. As the name suggests, it's a smokey green, definitely not bright like many shades are. I love that about it because it is so versatile, I use it it tons of different shadow combinations. It looks really beautiful just as a wash on the lids also. I'm not a fan of the Lustre formula but this shadow really is great enough to make up for it. NW10 here for reference :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

Great crease colour. Foolproof smokey eye. Fantastic! Blends well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by juicycouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

don't let the fact that this is a lustre throw you off. this is the most gorgeous smokey shimmery army green color ever! i use this with too faced shadow insurance and it shows up exactly as it does in the pot with minimal fallout. i can't say enough good things about this, it's fabulous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this color. I would say it is in my top 3 favorite MAC shadow colors. It's a Lustre, and it is very sparkly and grayish-army green color. Put Greensmoke in the crease and a bright green on the lid and you have an easy way to wear sexy green. To use this, I spray mixing medium on my brush after I get the shadow on it. I get little to no fallout and intense color with one layer. Would absolutely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 9:37:00 AM More reviews by bombasticclassic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

When I think of this color I think of the perfect olive twist on a smokey eye. It's not just green, it's gray and gold and lustre-ish and beautifully unique! I wish that it was more pigmented though rather than just lustre particles so that it would show up on my medium skin. It seems to be just the right amount of darkness that it just subtly blends some color and shimmer in with my skintone instead of darkening where it's deposited. Makes it so it's not a color you can contour/ shade with, only use as a cool wash. So one lippie off because I wish it was only a tad darker to suit my skin... or my skin was a tad lighter to suit this color... something like that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is one of the few lustres I like - it has good color payoff when used with UDPP, and with a green base like the shadestick in Lucky Jade it's even prettier! :)
A nice subtle green shade, but I took one lippie off, because it has fallout - like all the other lustres :p